Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yep! I could see this happening... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Yep! I could see this happening...

+5
FS4Enthusiast
Jayzze
Kevind53
Ponee
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

Yep! I could see this happening... Empty Yep! I could see this happening...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:54 am

Another site I enjoy visiting is quatloos.com This is a post from their always entertaining thread:

"Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story"

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9280&start=1272

by Gregg » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:25 am

Lemme give you a completely plausible scenario:

The Central Bank announces 6 months ahead of time they are issue the new "no zero" currency, and will exchange them 1000-1 for the old currency for 180 days after issue, after which the old notes become pretty pieces of paper but no longer money. In a few days even the Dinaidgits begin to catch on that all that currency they paid a 20% premium to buy is going to be worthless within a year and now the big topic on the Dinar boards will turn to "Where did all the Gurus go?, Do you think all the US Treasury Registered Dealers might have followed them? and How the hell do we change all our currency for the new stuff, in case it RV's afterwards?"
(believe it, just because the CBI comes right out and says they're exchanging them 1000-1 there will still be a cottage industry around how they're still going to be rich.) A million Dinar sells for $99 on E-bay...for a while.

Fast forward 9 months and by now they've finally realized that the only way to even get something, anything, back for the notes they hold, they're going to have to actually travel to Iraq and trade them in, the dealers have all disappeared, no bank will touch them, Iraq has made it more or less illegal to bring them back into the country (it was illegal for them to be reomved in the first place) and well, the first adapters among them will start booking trips to Kuwait to go do it themselves. Naturally, they'll take some for their friends in many cases and they show up bright eyed at the border at 9 in the morning of the first business day after their 32 hour flight....say they have 25 million Dinar stuffed in the suitcase. And whether true or not, the border guard tells them they can only bring in 1 million a day...after they argue, beg, fight, beg and then start to go find another way...the guard approaches them and tells them, for a little "tip", he might forget to search that suitcase if the come back in an hour...20% is suggested....so they are down to 20 million dinar. The finally get into the country with the cash and go to the nearest Warka bank, only to find that they can only cash in 500,000 day for dollars (roughly $5,000) due to currency restrictions, but they can, if they want deposit the money into an account, which they assure you you can withdrawl from the US. They are of course, allowed to exchange old dinar for the new ones.
So they're sick, starting to get scared , and a little bewildered...but they take their 19,000 new dinar, pack em up, and start to head home, trying to figure out how to explain to the other suckers why they just took another 25% haircut on this investment. They get to the border, and the same border guard sees them, motions smiling for them to come over and when he opens the suitcase this time, he tells you about the 40% tax on Dinar leaving Iraq (which may be true or may be just what he thinks the market will bear that day, there are rumors of corruption in Iraq), leaving the intrepid traveler with 11,400 dinar, worth about $9800 he has managed to salvage from the $25,000 initially invested. To save the $9800 he spent $5,000 on airfare to Kuwait another grand on shit hotels leaving a net of $3800.
And since the mount he was bringing back was, when converted at the official rate, close to $10,000 he gets on the radar of half a dozen agencies for the next 6 months.

And not one guru, dealer or subscription selling website owner will be anywhere to be found.

Back to top Go down

Yep! I could see this happening... Empty Re: Yep! I could see this happening...

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 am

Yep, they have some good & funny stuff there.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:29 am

Yes, I can see that also ! I have pictured a similar scenario.  Thank you for sharing that intelligently presented perspective.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 am

Anything is possible ... the question to ask is, "Is it likely?"

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Yep! I could see this happening... 2805820865  Yep! I could see this happening... 2805820865  Yep! I could see this happening... 2805820865  Yep! I could see this happening... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:01 pm

at this point it really does not matter who says what. this is out of our hands and we have no control of it happening. if you have doubts cash out you will get about 80 percent  back and get on with your life. for the others like myself just waittill it happens. find a hobby and enjoy  your family which really is important and not spend the rest of your life hoping or beliving what everyone says
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Anything is possible ... the question to ask is, "Is it likely?"

Infinitely more likely than the big RV, to be honest.

A realistic and informed estimate of the probabilities of the various scenarios that people think could play out over the next 5 years or so would be something like:

$32 RV (just so Tony doesn't feel left out): 0%
$3 RV: 0%
$1 RV: 0%
10 cent RV: 0%
1 cent RV: 0%
RV to ~1000 to 1 (i.e. a ~15% gain): 2%
Stays right around 1166: 60%
Lop and you can cash in to a dinar dealer for ~$600 per million (~50% loss for many): 30%
Lop and all the dinar dealers disappear and you either lose everything or go to the ME to cash in (the above scenario): 8%.

The dinar is literally the definition of a very high risk very low reward investment.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:16 pm

i think its kinda interesting reading different opinions but in the end its what ever the ptb want and knowing they are greedy bastards  they will put a value on it and milk it some more
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Jayzze wrote:i think its kinda interesting reading different opinions but in the end its what ever the ptb want and knowing they are greedy bastards  they will put a value on it and milk it some more

Why don't the PTB just buy a ton of gold and them make the price go up to 100,000 an ounce? Or buy shares of stock in some company and then make it go up 100,000%? Since they can apparently do whatever they want? Why take a decade fiddling around with a toilet like Iraq? Why didn't they do it with Vietnam? Don't tell me you're buying VND too. Guess the PTB aren't very good at what they're doing, the VND has been in the toilet for like 4 decades.

In order for the "PTB" to make trillions off Iraq, people have to be willing to pay trillions for the hyperinflated currency of a third world toilet which no one ever will.

Saying "It'll happen because the PTB want it to happen" is not an argument. It's garbage. It's nonsense. It's guru vomit.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:34 pm

They could issue money with pictures of their favorite comic book characters on them...or in the shapes of different dinosaurs....or that each have a different pleasing scent. They could say a lot of things...at the end of the day...and the sooner the sheeple realize that Iraq is going to do what is best for Iraq the better...

Maybe I'm wrong but I see any sort of RV to much higher than a penny or so would plunge them in to such hyper inflation that it would kill their economy in a heartbeat...overnight you would have dirt poor Iraqis becoming wealthy...the country would go nuts. Let's not forget that a lot of radical terrorists still live in Iraq that we haven't seen yet...and all of a sudden a huge influx of money would bring them out of the would work by the thousands.  

I hope more than anything that this does RV...but I don't see anyone becoming an overnight multi millionaire by any stretch of the imAgination.  Let's be real...every investor worth his butt would be buying up dinar by the truck load if there really was a truly realistic chance of turning a thousand dollar investment in to $10,000 plus, given it went to a .01 usd per IQD.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Very good commentary and while I have had similar concerns, this was certainly quite well reasoned and explained.

This could happen even if we all wrote out letters of thanks to DC's wife.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:50 pm

iraq can do anything they want except once they borrow from the world bank or imf which they have  they do not have to raise there value but if they  do under un charter rules they cannot do it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Jayzze wrote:iraq can do anything they want

How come? Why can't we? Can we set our currency to be worth 1000 euros and then I can buy a Ferrari for 150 bucks?

They can't do anything they want. They can set their currency to a value that:
1. Other people will accept it at. No one with any brains would sell Iraq a million dollars worth of anything for only 1,000,000 dinar, so that's out.
2. What they can back it at with reserves, which is what they're doing now = 1166. Maybe they have enough reserves to raise it to 1000. Big whoop.

Iraq printed (paper and digital) around 80 trillion dinar. They CANNOT have that 80 trillion dinar equal to 80 trillion USD. Or 8 trillion USD. Or even 800 billion USD. The basics of economics prove it. No one would accept it at that value. You'd have a million people wanting to sell their dinar and not a single person wanting to buy it. No bank on the planet would exchange it. It'd be like when Saddam was saying it was still worth 3 bucks but in reality is was worth a penny.

Look at countries with similar sized economies to Iraq. Look at what their total currency supply is worth. You'll see numbers like 50 billion USD, or 80 billion USD, or 120 billion USD. But you think Iraqs should be worth 80 TRILLION USD. It makes no sense and has no basis in reality. It can't ever happen. It'd be like a guy that makes 50 grand a year getting approved for a 100 million dollar home mortgage.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:46 pm

i believe you misunderstood me the question was about iraq playing games with there money.until they havean international value via rv/ri they can do what they want but once they have completed it theybcan not play games . example if it goes 35 cents its 35 cents over the globe
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:38 am

Jayzze wrote:example if it goes 35 cents its 35 cents over the globe

Which is impossible...

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:42 am

enthusiast if thatsthe case everyone should sell that way you can find something else to do with your spare time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 am

Ok, kiddies-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:37 am

Jayzze wrote:enthusiast if thatsthe case everyone should sell that way you can find something else to do with your spare time

True. But people keep believing in the scam and listening to gurus, so we're not there yet. Though if you go based on website traffic at dinar sites, probably 95% of those that bought into the scam have wised up and moved on.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:44 am

does it really matter to you what other people believe or areyou the good fairy of the north
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:47 am

Jayzze wrote:does it really matter to you what other people believe or areyou the good fairy of the north

You like seeing people get scammed out of money? Why?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:24 pm

yes if you are stupid enough you deserve it. you do not invest money without research but most  do not but listen to people that do not know shit but think they do
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:26 pm

I am in total agreement to this statement-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Jayzze wrote:yes if you are stupid enough you deserve it. you do not invest money without research but most  do not but listen to people that do not know shit but think they do

So in your opinion, Madoff did nothing wrong and shouldn't be in jail?

So once you give up on the scam what will your opinion be? That you're stupid and deserved it? Some people don't have the brain power to do realistic meaningful research, what do they do? Just get scammed? To dinarians "doing research" is reading gurus and irrelevant poorly translated iraqi news articles, and they come to the conclusion (like you) that it isn't a scam. Research didn't work for them (or you), then what?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:04 pm

I was originally stupid. Jumped in fast because my friend told me if I didn't I might miss the boat.  Took me all of a month to get smart.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:09 pm

The same thing happened to me, but I try to be optimistic, no matter how crazy or foolish it sounds-....... Maybe, someday, God willing..............
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:27 pm

enthusiast in madoffs case  the majority of his clients were very wealthy and suffered from greadyitis. in the case of dinars the gurus are no different then madoffexcept the gurus prey on people who can least afford it.now 12 yrs ago i bought my dinarat 430 per mill . two yrs ago i sold 10 mi at 830 per mil now i realize i only have a ma in bus but i think i made a profit so how can this be a scam. i would call it more like a fraud.with the gurus and others on the forums that think they know but in reality have no freaken clue.the one part i agree with is madoff should go to jail but so should the politicians including the pres who has screwed over the citizens so theresupporters make huge profits at our expense
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Jayzze wrote:i realize i only have a ma in bus

No offense, but I doubt it.

but i think i made a profit so how can this be a scam.

"The RV" has zero chance of happening.  People are making millions of dollars lying about it.  How is that not a scam?  The currency itself is not a scam, that's how some people that bought long enough ago have been able to make a small profit (though if you bought at 430 you bought below market rate, the new dinar was never that low).

Currency itself: Not a scam.  It's a currency.
Big RV: Scam.  Not possible.

I've already debunked your incorrect notion of what is and isn't a scam multiple times. It's getting tiring. You don't think the dinar is a scam because you currently believe in the scam. Do you not see that that is exactly the case with ALL victims of scams?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:53 pm

my friend enthusiast  personally i do not give a rats ass what you beileve the only thing that matters is my bank statements of my busisness that i look at every night. so you and the rest of your little frauds keep being emersed in bullshit
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:54 am

Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:58 am

All of it- We're here, aren't we?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum