Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

How To Be Sophisticated DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

How To Be Sophisticated

Go down

How To Be Sophisticated Empty How To Be Sophisticated

Post by Ssmith on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:16 am

This poster goes by the name of BringItOnTony.  Stupid might be a better name.

How to be sophisticated

Thinking that I will travel and possibly rub shoulders with other millionaires, I thought I would look up how to be sophisticated. We need to be this way starting NOW but especially if we will be exchanging with a bank. So, here is a link for you on the basics of being "sophisticated".
Enjoy:
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Sophisticated
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

How To Be Sophisticated Empty Re: How To Be Sophisticated

Post by Ssmith on Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:33 am

Maybe lessons on sophistication aren't such a bad idea.

sunny wrote
6m ago
♪♫•* ♪♫•This little guru went to the IMF, this little guru visited the UST, this little guru had crow for supper, this little guru had none and Mr. & Mrs Tony TNT Dinar cried, "WHEEEEEEEE! RVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," all the way to the bank!!! ♪♫•* ♪♫•

♫•*¨*•.¸¸$$$$¸¸.•*¨*•I'm Dreaming of a Dinar Christmas•*¨*•.¸¸$$$$¸¸.•*¨*•With every Christmas Card I write•*¨*•.¸¸$$$$¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ May your days be merry and bright ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸$$$$¸¸.•*¨*•And may all your Christmas's be bright (green) ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸$$$$

☆ ¸.•°*”˜How To Be Sophisticated Giggle ˜”*°•.¸☆ woooooooo hoooooooo How To Be Sophisticated Imslow ☆ ¸.•°*”˜How To Be Sophisticated Omfg ˜”*°•.¸☆ How To Be Sophisticated W00t
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:00 am

I just rolled my eyes so far I saw my brain!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865  How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865  How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865  How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Kevind, if you saw 'through' it, maybe it is empty- I thought you were on your way to DC- Or are you there already?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:26 pm

We've been here a couple of days. Was just back to our room .... taking some down time while the kiddos are napping now.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865  How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865  How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865  How To Be Sophisticated 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum