Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant

5 posters

Go down

Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  Empty Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  Naturaldecongestant

When we’re sick, our body ramps things up to protect us. An increase in mucus brings an increase in antiseptic enzymes and antibodies. Our noses run to wash out some of the germs, and make it harder for others to enter. This increase in mucous, coupled with narrowed inflamed nasal passages that accompany some colds and general bugs; can make for some truly uncomfortable days and nights. If you are suffering from an illness such as a cold or sinusitis and not just allergies, chances are your chest is congested with extra mucous as well. Here to save the day (and night) is an all-natural decongestant and expectorant.

Ingredients: Cayenne pepper, honey, lemon juice, ginger, apple cider vinegar.

Why the ingredients?: Cayenne pepper, honey, and ginger are all natural expectorants, meaning they help loosen phlegm or mucous from the lungs, making it easier to rid yourself of it and therefore relieving pressure and making you more comfortable. Cayenne also works as a decongestant, thanks to the natural chemical capsaicin, which helps relieve swelling and inflammation that is narrowing nasal passages. Apple cider vinegar is thought to help thin out mucous being secreted, making it easier to drain the congestion. Lemon juice is also thought to help with congestion, although the exact scientific reason isn’t known, and makes the whole thing go down a little easier.

http://everydayroots.com/natural-decongestant

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  Empty Re: Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:51 pm

'Just a spoon full of sugar, helps the medicine go doooowwwn, medicine go dooooowwwn, medicine go down-{ Julie Andrews}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  Empty Re: Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you, Ponee.. I will try to make it.. I feel cayenne pepper is not as hot as I think it is.  I like natural remedies...

I make hot toddies if I feel like coming down with something or I will take EmergenC.. that's very good too for cold and flu

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Ponee, do you have a really good fruitcake to go with this cider. My ex mother-n-law used to make hers  2 months in advance. So much booze soaking in that cake that you couldn't feed it to children.

:erths:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:45 pm

LOL and 1/2 of a bottle of rum and 1/2 bottle brandy will cure everything else you might have. I just might make this now
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:03 pm

MMM Well so much for that idea , no cider , oh well they sell everyday at stores near by.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Buy a gallon of apple cider, that does NOT have preservatives, a bit of dry yeast,{ Just a good pinch} and a handfull of raisins, and an empty gallon milk jug, cleaned of course, and then you can make a half gallon at a time-- When the raisins resemble an amber or light brown color,let stand for about 3 weeks, crack open, and enjoy-Run it through a piece of cheese cloth first, to get the sludge and nasties out of it- [Let your alkyhol ferment in a cool, dark closet for about 3 weeks-If you did this right,{ asking around would be helpful}, Two one pint mugs of this will knock you on your ass-Make sure you put a tin pie plate under your jug,and leave the cap a little loose- Too tight, when it is getting done, will sound like a .22 when it goes off-

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Oh, and the raisins? When your high test is done,you can always down a few raisins, and then, after a little while you will know what Clint Eastwood fell like after eating the cottonwood worm out of a bottle of 'Mescal Tequilia'!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:11 am

Lol what's wrong with eating the worm from rot gut Tq. ? roflmao Terbo, sounds like a jail house recipe lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:06 pm

I have made this on occassion, several times, and it is not bad at all- Just don't let it turn to vinegar-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Ponee; TY for this recipe, just made it and It will make hair grown on women's chest for sure lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayo-queen Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Homemade Natural Spicy Cider Decongestant and Expectorant  2243815925
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum