Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations

Go down

Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations Empty Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Iraq approached US Washington to re-billion and $90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations 776190793

Baghdad - The Ministry of Finance announced that it Stphath together with the Central Bank of Iraq, the US Federal Reserve to restore the amount of one billion and $ 90 million paid to the Committee of Kuwaiti reparations.

According to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which he "met in Geneva on Thursday, the Council of the Compensation Committee of the United Nations to discuss Iraq's request to postpone payment of $ 4.6 billion during 2015 and begin to pay them after a year, and that the enormous pressures on the budget in 2015 and the expenses of the war and the growing confrontation against the terrorist organization Daash.

He added that "the Board of Directors decided unanimously and with the consent of the State of Kuwait to postpone the payment of the amount of damages the remainder of the year, which is 5% of the deductions Iraqi oil sales," stressing that "Iraq's commitment to the full payment of the amount of damages remaining to close this file once and for all."

Alaaan pointed out that "the government and the Foreign Ministry have carried out recently about the movements of Iraqi demand, as the Ministry of Finance intensive contacts with all the parties and the Kuwaiti internationalism and with members of the Compensation Committee."

He pointed out, "is due to the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq approached the Fed begins to restore the amount of one billion and ninety million dollars has been paid to the Compensation Committee on the fiscal year 2015".

It welcomed the Finance Ministry in a statement, "the position of the State of Kuwait and Kuwait highly appreciates the decision of the leaders of brotherly and humanitarian to help their brothers in Iraq."

The Under Secretary of the Ministry of the Kuwaiti Khaled Jarallah announced in 17 of this month to accept his request to postpone Iraq last payment of compensation owed ​​to Kuwait in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions, amounting to $ 4.6 billion.

The United Nations agreed last Thursday on Iraq's request to postpone the amount paid the final installment of compensation to Kuwait for a period of one year.

Iraq and pay rate of five percent of the revenues from oil and natural gas to the Compensation Fund of the United Nations as compensation for material losses caused by the Iraqi regime's invasion of Kuwait in 1990.
http://goo.gl/Aoh5pg

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum