Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor

Go down

A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor Empty A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:17 pm

A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor 6893173_orig1

BAGHDAD / JD / .. An official in the Prime Minister’s source, the intention of the prime minister Haider al-Abadi return of former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi to office after the issuance of the court acquitted.

The source, who preferred not to be named, told / BD /: “The day Monday, 22.12.2014 date the trial of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi for the acquittal of the charges against him by the previous government under the pretext of wasting public money.”

He added: “The prime minister Haider al-Abadi waved the return of the conservative story office Kmhafeza the central bank in the event of an acquittal from the court, the fact is Shabibi figure of great economic mentality.”

She had announced the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives of the previous session that sack Shabibi been through it, that the competent court of inquiry to consider the fairness issues negated the charges to the Governor of the Central Bank of the article Shabibi, describing him out of office, “targeted personally” for failing to grant money to Prime Minister Nuri Maliki and his son Ahmed, where the investigation has shown that he does not court entered the central bank and former boss Shabibi process waste money mentioned by the investigative committee formed by the House of Representatives, not even the BSA “Report ./ ended / 8 /

2014-12-22

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=5406

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum