Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred

4 posters

Go down

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred Empty Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred 618474fd-59c1-41e9-ba55-9d2291c7ca3a%20-%20sdeeexsw22xxsassxxzaswq

BAGHDAD  .. affected by the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency unchanged if the rest of the major strategic projects, the unstable security situation in the country, where he was supposed to be implemented early 2014 after the creation of the logistical and technical measures by the central bank, but the deterioration of the situation security in most parts of the country, which saw control of some terrorist groups.

Sparked fears the government and parliament and the Central Bank of the implementation of this major project, which some have described as possibly exploited by outlaws in achieving their ends despicable, prompting the central bank and in agreement with the financial and economic committees Alniabaten to postpone the implementation of the project over four years to come, until the creation of the appropriate security conditions for its implementation.

Member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Attorney Nora Albjara, attributed the lack of implementation of the project to delete the zeros during 2014 to the unstable security situation in the country, as suggested implemented over the next four years.
She Albjara Agency / BD /: "The Central Bank of Finance, Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives and the Committees agreed to postpone the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes over the next four years, although the central bank completed all technical and logistical procedures relating to the implementation of the project."

She added: "The reason for the postponement of the implementation of the project and not to be applied in 2014, due to the unstable security situation in most parts of the country, especially in the provinces experiencing control organization (Daash), because it may take advantage of the project by the terrorist groups to achieve their goals Katsyev currency or manipulation of the price of exchange which affects the economic situation in the country. "

The central bank had announced in 2012 that the application for the project to delete the zeros will be in early 2014, after being able to complete all procedures related to the stages of implementation of the project Ktba currencies and contracting with companies.

As a member of the Finance Committee MP Jamal Joker, stressed that the large project is not affected by the security situation, the fact that the central bank taking all things into consideration, noting that the process will be in the form of stages, so do not affect the market or citizen.

Some of the House of Representatives and economists Odhu jurisdiction rejecting the idea of ​​postponing the implementation of the project over four years to come, and called on the central bank to apply the project in early 2015, the fact that the project is of strategic projects that need to be implemented because it will overhaul the local currency strengthens.

Joker told / BD /: "The central bank completed all necessary and essential for the implementation of the reform project of the currency measures, which are now ready for implementation, but some parties called for a postponement of this project under the pretext of the security situation."

The member of the Finance Committee, the central bank to implement the project in early 2015 to be implemented in the form of any phases are thrown coins ancient coins and withdraw gradually so do not affect the market and citizens.
The parliamentary finance committee has announced (October 28, 2013), that 2014 will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deleted will be in coordination with the Central Bank.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred Empty Re: Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:48 pm

BAGHDAD  .. affected by the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency unchanged if the rest of the major strategic projects, the unstable security situation in the country, where he was supposed to be implemented early 2014 after the creation of the logistical and technical measures by the central bank, but the deterioration of the situation security in most parts of the country, which saw control of some terrorist groups.

We all know this is the main reason for their hold up. What I don't understand is if they do LOP,  (second paragraph) helps the terrorists groups or in their words, "outlaws".

Anyone? 

FS4 got an opinion on this article?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred Empty Re: Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:06 pm

It sounds to me like they will not delete the zeros until there is stability in country-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:52 pm

The three biggest concerns that come to my mind are:

1. Counterfeiting the old currency and then exchanging it for the new currency. Counterfeit currency is always getting created (even in the US) and passed off, but it's also always getting removed from circulation because they get spotted as fakes and confiscated. So under normal situations the amount of counterfeit currency in circulation at any given moment is relatively stable. The problem with counterfeit currency during a lop is that any old counterfeit currency that gets successfully exchanged for the new currency has effectively been laundered. That new non-counterfeit currency is now out there in circulation and it has permanently increased the money supply. There's no way to get it back and out of circulation, it's legit currency. And it'd happen. You'd have lazy bankers (not sufficiently checking security features) or corrupt bankers (getting a cut of the profits) and that counterfeit currency all of a sudden is replaced with shiny brand new legitimate currency.

2. Simple logistics and transportation. Even taking a year or two to replace all the old currency during the lop, that is still a LOT more currency moving around than usual. In some of the smaller cities and more rural areas the amount of hard cash is probably relatively stable with not much going in or coming out, it just gets traded around. Frank buys goat feed from Jim, Jim buys a dress for his wife from Tom, Tom buy goat milk from Frank, etc. But to lop, all that currency needs replaced, so there's going to be large amounts of currency travelling all over the country conveniently concentrated in trucks or armored cars or whatever, to all the smaller towns and cities. Lots of opportunity for terrorists to get at it.

3. The fact that it could be dangerous or risky moving the currency around, could cause some of the shadier or more risk averse banks or entities to not want to pay the full exchange rate. If I ran a bank in one of the smaller cities in Iraq I'd be worried as hell, because I bet in order to get credit for exchanging it I have to send the old currency to Baghdad to get destroyed. My truck gets hijacked en route, maybe I'm out a million bucks. For that reason maybe instead of giving people a new 25 for an old 25,000, I only give them 20, or 15, to cover my risk. People get screwed, terrorists have effectively manipulated the exchange rate.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum