Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition

3 posters

Go down

Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition Empty Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Guru Tlar 

If at 2% rule for 90 days is all important for Iraq to change the value of their currency, what did the IMF mean when they implied that their work with Iraq is done given they supposedly are only one month into a three month requirement?  Based on...how difficult under the present monetary system it is to hold at 2% for an entire month let alone 90 days, one could almost assume that the IMF statement could mean they have  "given up" on Iraq based on their history.  We know this isn't true. Iraq has set a few dates when they thought they might RV only to pull back IMO because of  the Maliki governments pressure.   At the end of last year we know that the finance committee had let it slip that Turki had intended to delete the zeros in January of this year (2014).  I speculated at the time that that leak caused a run on the banks as Iraqi's tried to get their dinars into a cash position.  Either way, the CBI was not in compliance with the 2% rule.

You could make the argument that the 2% rule itself was the reason they did not RV on the dates they wanted to.  But those who have watched this soap opera might take this view differently as the facts of the Maliki's involvement with this independent body from trying to muscle it,  trying to raid it, from using the Judicial branch against it, to trying to discredit it, all in an attempt to loot it, was the true root cause of no RV until now. Rules are meant to be bent in cases where the benefits of doing so are greater than the deficits of doing so.  I also firmly believe that this project is late.  When Christine Lagaurd gave her speech in January she suggested 2014 would see monumental improvements to the world economy.  So far that prediction has not come to pass.  Once again, I feel Iraq may be partly to blame having taken much longer to rid itself of the dictator than the international community thought it would and to unwind the mess he had created.  Just my thoughts...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition Empty Re: Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Gee Tlar.  It couldn't possibly be that you know nothing of international finance, IMF regulatory practices, or have any idea whatsoever about what goes on in the background inside Iraq itself.  Could it?

You ignorant piece of seal blubber.  How arrogant you are to think that your supposed 'monitoring' of 'intel' gives you any real insight into anything that actually happens.  You are obviously myopic, ill educated and have nothing of substance to add.  You are another one of these people that reads other people's intel, tries to comment, and then somehow tries to issue hard conclusions as to the supposed meaning of the 'intel' for the masses to absorb.  Do you have a deep seated narcissistic need for acceptance?  Do you have latent desires to be worshipped?  Are you so insecure about how little you mean to this world that you have to go into an area where people are more gullible to present your BS for the purpose of feeling important?  You insignificant and worthless twit.  You are beyond pathetic.  And I hope that you read this post.  I hope you are so pathetic that you actually do Google searches on yourself so that you can read all of what is said after you post.  You and I both know that you do it to feed your inner being, so confused, alone and unappreciated.  Yeah, I've no doubt that you have done a search and come up with this post.

I hope it makes you choke on your own bilious self hatred.  You have nothing to say worth listening to.  You aren't even original in your BS.  You can't even come up with anything that approaches an independent thought that makes sense much less has any intellectual relevance to put out in dinarland.  You are at best a joke and to be laughed at for your amateurish ways and your clear need for approbation.  (Look it up you ignorant kneecap.  We both know you don't know what it means.)

You mad?  You mad?  You hate being told the truth?  Is this not your worst fear?  That someone would stand up to you and let you know that you are indeed a fraud and a charlatan?  Does that piss you off?  Or does it make you hate yourself that much more.

Remember, you sought out this post.  You are so in need of a pat on the back that you would even take the time to read this scathing bit of truth about you.  I hope you feel like garbage.  

For that, my pitiful subject, is what you are.

Who's your daddy now?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition Empty Re: Tlar says that Christine Lagards prediction is not coming to fruition

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:14 pm

So much for the Christmas spirit.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Cascadian, excellent retort for the shitters of the world!! Good on you!! On his part, it is now a great day for a suicide!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum