Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

JCR tries to pull a guru move Hmmmm?

2 posters

Go down

JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? Empty JCR tries to pull a guru move Hmmmm?

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:13 pm

12-15-14 @JCR3758: The final reading of the 2015 Budget is scheduled for Tues. It should have the new rate. So the question is does it have to RV before? Hmmm

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? Empty Re: JCR tries to pull a guru move Hmmmm?

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:19 pm

I wish JCR would make up with Tony and Pam and go back to being an 'intel' provider and stop this nonsense.  It's obvious that he has no contacts.  No intel.  No basis for his claims.  And at the end of the day, he doesn't have any purpose in doing this stuff.  Nobody's going to believe this stuff.

JCR..  I hope you read this.  If you thought for a moment that leaving TNT was going to bring along a whole throng of followers who would hang on your every word, you must be one of the stupidest people to ever grace dinarland.  

Have you built a following?  Have 'the people' demanded that you create a donation button?  Do you have any reason to believe that anyone is listening to you?  Do you really think that by taking your ball and going home from Tony's site that you have hurt TNT?  

And for the biggie.  

If you stopped posting, would anyone notice?

It's a harsh world out there JCR, and you aren't making the cut.  You don't even seem to have the ability to lie effectively.  

Admit it.  Your time is done.  Go away.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? Empty Re: JCR tries to pull a guru move Hmmmm?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:28 pm

JCR wrote:2-15-14 @JCR3758: The final reading of the 2015 Budget is scheduled for Tues. It should have the new rate. So the question is does it have to RV before? Hmmm
No fool, it does not have to RV before because the budget does not need a "reality rate" or whatever term you idiots are using these days. The budget has been working fine at 1166/USD, and there is absolutely no reason to think they need to change it now.

In fact it makes no sense at all, they are dealing with budget deficits, due to decreased revenues and the cost of fighting ISIL and have had to dip into their reserves. They have to protect the value of the dinar, adjust the budget to reduce the deficit, and keep inflation controlled, all in the face of the bottom falling out of the oil market. Do you really think they are going to make any kind of a major financial move while dealing with all of this?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? 2805820865  JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? 2805820865  JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? 2805820865  JCR tries to pull a guru move  Hmmmm? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum