Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!

5 posters

Go down

Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   Empty Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:06 am

Guru sczin11  WHERE ARE WE NOW!  I dislike a phrase I use often, however, it is SO appropriate when it comes to the event we all await;  "WE DON'T KNOW, WHAT WE DON'T KNOW!Each time we think we have a handle on the process, and it looks to be the trigger we await, we are hit with additional unforeseen news, of something new in the horizon that must be completed!  Are the banking laws completed?  are the investment laws resolved?  is the CBI rate of exchange in compliance with IMF requirements?  Is the country stable?  is the government stable?  is the CBI truly ready?  are the local banks all hooked up to the electronic systems? are the QI/Smart cards fully distributed?  are the ports all set up for the custom tariffs to be executed? etc... etc...The answer to these questions is.... We dont know, what we dont know!  

WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT THE RAPID MOVEMENT OF NEIGHBORING AND FAR AWAY COUNTRIES TO SET UP SHOP IN IRAQ IS RAMPANT!  The participation of the globe in the war against ISIS is real!  The technological advancements are clear! the laws being read, and passed are vast!  the internal corruption is being cleaned up with full transparency!  and most significant to me, IMHO, the world is VERY involved with the BUILDING OF THE NEW IRAQ, FOR A REASON!  Folks, we are holding a life changing currency, and let no one tell you otherwise! THE SOVEREIGN, PROUD, RICH AND POWERFUL COUNTRY, WE KNOW AS IRAQ, WILL BE BACK IN THE HEARTS OF THE WORLD, AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE!  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   Empty Re: Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!

Post by Horizon Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:28 am

Well I can say one thing about this New Guru, "He's Right, We Don't Know"!!!! :ygt:
Who is this Guru???? Most honest post from a Guru Lately!!!!

Last edited by Horizon on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans... Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   Empty Re: Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:29 am

Hey, Scuzin11- Please go crawl back under whatever clamshell you slithered out from,we don't need another f'n guru- Go bag groceries at a Wallyworld or something-J.H.C.!!!  Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   2350219667 getout getout getout Rolling Eyes
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:48 am

None of you have ever had a "handle on the process". You have just made up crap and then when nothing happened BSed your way out of it. I'll tell you where we are, yes progress has been made, yes, good stuff is happening in Iraq. No, ISIL is not under control, no the RV is not imminent, nor will it be until all the laws are passed and the country is stable and secure .... IF that ever happens. They are in such great economic shape that they had to ask to delay their final payment to the Kuwaiti reparation funds. Now just shut up and go away.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   2805820865   Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   2805820865   Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   2805820865   Guru sczin11 says that - We dont know, what we dont know!   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 pm

"We don't know what we don't know."  

How convenient.

So, you mean to build a guru empire and following on the basis of promoting how ignorant you are.  That somehow because you are honest in that you are stupid and uninformed that somehow people should follow you.  (And I suppose pay you money for your poor rehash of other 'gurus' spew.)

I guess it's honest of you to admit that you are an idiot.  Not sure that I am ready to jump ship and blindly follow you.

Really?  You can't do any stinking better than this?  What's next?  Are you planning to start claiming you are in Switzerland, about to get off a bus, have contacts in the European Union financial arm or lift prayers with car horns?

Go away.  At best you are a cheap knockoff of an established liar.

We don't need you

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Cascadian, good for you!! Bust it off real deep, and make 'em like it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum