Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.

+2
Cascadian
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  Empty Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Guru My Ladies   ...IT WOULD SEEM WE ARE AT A VERY CRUCIAL PLACE RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ.  WE ARE RIGHT UPON THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF THE NEW RATE...WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ...THAT THINGS IN IRAQ ARE DONE. THEY CAN NOT GO ANY FURTHER WITH REFORMS OR LAWS WITH OUT MONEY.  THEY HAVE TOLD THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE THEY WILL IMPLEMENT HCL ON JANUARY 1. HOW WILL THEY DO THAT WITH OUT MONEY?  THERE ARE MANY MANY OTHER LAWS THAT IRAQ NEEDS LIKE THE INVESTMENT LAW IS A GOOD ONE, BUT HOW WILL THEY TAKE THAT LAW ANY FURTHER WITH OUT AN INTERNATIONAL STAGE?  HOW WILL THEY CONVINCE OUTSIDE COMPANIES TO INVEST WHEN THEIR PRIVATE SECTOR IS NOT CAPITALIZED? IRAQ NEEDS AN INTERNATIONAL STAGE TO CONTINUE.  

IRAQ NEEDS THE BUDGET AND THEY NEED IT NOW SO WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  THEY ARE SAYING THEY WILL MEET FOR THE BUDGET FOR TUESDAY, SO LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.   IN ORDER TO SHOW THE BUDGET THEY NEED THE CBI TO SHOW THE RATE OR ANYONE ON THE PLANET THAT READS AND WRITES ARABIC AND OWN A CALCULATOR WOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT.  ALSO LAST WEEK WE SAW THE CBI SAY THEY HAVE A SPECIFIC TIME FOR DELETING THE ZEROS AND THEY EVEN LED US TO CONCLUDE WHAT THE RATE MAY POSSIBLY BE... SAYING...RETURN TO THEIR REGIONAL AND GLOBAL STATUS; REDUCE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DINAR AND REGIONAL CURRENCIES? THE CBI HAS A SPECIFIC TIME? ...WE BELIEVE THAT TIME IS HERE.  EVERYTHING IS IN MOTION IT WILL NOT BE STOPPED AGAIN WE THINK THIS RIDE IS ALMOST OVER.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  Empty Re: Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:36 pm

I was wondering how long it would be before this kneecap switched from the outlandish lecturing they did to us about being overly anticipatory about an RV to something like this where they are definitely pumping up the minions.

Trust me.  I will never forget the patronizing and arrogant chiding that they issued only a month ago, complaining that people were being unrealistic in their expectations.

And now this.

It's a damned shame that the collective memory of dinarland doesn't go back far enough to catch this complete dichotomy in the postings and that it won't motivate people to push back and destroy these assholes.....

Sorry, but this is perhaps typical, but definitely beneath contempt.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  Empty Re: Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:51 am

That's why I said it's emotional abuse these guru's are posting.

What makes it worse is when members of the dinar sites support what they say. It's one thing to post it because I believe we NEED to see what BS is being pumped and why. But, it's quite another to support it with statements such as..."I like the goat". or "she has good information" or "he makes good sense".

What good information?  Everything in the world that happens does not constitute an RV but many members have drank the kool-aid so much that they believe every world event is another "dot" in the puzzle.

They live and breathe each day on this stuff until they are so high they don't think straight anymore. Then the ones (especially on DV) all praise each other like a cult. Thanking each other for the insight into this investment.  I use the word cult because it's very much like brainwashing. There is no intelligent conversation to challenge the news, it's all "you better believe it and if you don't you are not one of use and you will be banned" mindset.

Karma has a way of making justice in these situations.  Some of the leaders are falling apart. The dinar sites are not getting along with the gurus. They are fighting amongst each other, banning each other, bad mouthing each other.  It's all crumbling before our eyes. All these men who started these sites for money making profit, not for the goodness of helping us understand this investment, are all crumbling down. You watch what happens next year when the RV does not happen. What will the site owners do? Who will come and purchase more "nothing" with their hard earned money.  They will all fall.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:41 am

They have money, it's called the dinar and it trades at 1166/USD. No change is needed for the HCL, the budget, investment or an "international" rate. You three ladies ... if indeed you are three ladies, are dinar pumping idiots.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865  Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865  Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865  Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:45 am

Cascadian wrote:It's a damned shame that the collective memory of dinarland doesn't go back far enough to catch this complete dichotomy in the postings and that it won't motivate people to push back and destroy these assholes.....

Sorry, but this is perhaps typical, but definitely beneath contempt.

I have never understood that either.  How do people not remember what these vile people said only weeks or even days ago?  And how they contradict themselves over and over and over again. 

Goldie Girl wrote:All these men who started these sites for money making profit, not for the goodness of helping us understand this investment, are all crumbling down.

It can't happen fast enough for my liking!  I hope to see them all crash and burn. And hopefully some of them will do jail time.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:09 am

They do need to pay for the damage they've inflicted on others.  Granted, it's a free country, but Tony, Adam, Okie & others prey on the elderly, gullible members of society.  GG, TNT is exactly like how you describe DV.  The cult mindset prevails.  Anyone who dares to step outside the accepted party line is, at the very least, branded a 'negative nelly', told to step away from the computer and take a break or banned.  Anyone who posts something positive - a ridiculous bank story, etc. is praised by the gang.  Just looking at chat after Tony finishes a call is enough to make a person throw up!  He's worshiped like some sort of god.  Twisted!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:44 am

People worship Adam and the funny thing is, he has members working day and night to post on his site so he can continue to make money off the BS rumors...and these people who post this don't get a dime. They give up time with their own lives and family to honor the great "wolfman"

Just watch what happens when Adam posts his weekly chat. I have seen as many as 800 members/quests all reading what the almighty wolfman has said. Which is BS gathered from other members posts. Then there are pages and pages of "oh thank you Adam, we are almost there" and should you dare step into that and question it you are jumped on by others...including other mods like Caye98 who acts like a bodyguard for Adam, defending his honor through and through. Then you have the sheeple who just thank him with the grace of god.

I say it's breaking down because I see that they are becoming worried. Look how Adam has even bought a second citizenship for himself and his family in the Dominican Republic. He's offering it for $20K on his site.  When the heat gets too much, he'll take his money and run if it's not already in offshore accounts.

But like the DOJ found out Brad and Rudy, they will find them regardless of what country they have run to.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Goldiegirl

"I say it's breaking down because I see that they are becoming worried. Look how Adam has even bought a second citizenship for himself and his family in the Dominican Republic. "

I have to agree that this breakdown cannot happen quickly enough.  Of all the rumors, intel or whatever, the thought that the infighting is increasing and the internecine warfare between gurus and sites is leading to more discord would be the intel I want to happen.

Rich enough on the backs of the lesser educated religiously faithful who seek a better life through a sudden increase in value of a dinar.  That is truly disgusting.  Abhorrent.

For that reason alone, I want this to blow up and the wolves exposed.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Just get the prima-cord, and I'll get the C-4!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  40617610

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865  Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865  Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865  Guru My Ladies is saying WE CAN PROBABLY SAFELY SAY WE SHOULD SEE AN INTERNATIONAL RATE REAL SOON.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Cascadian wrote:Goldiegirl

"I say it's breaking down because I see that they are becoming worried. Look how Adam has even bought a second citizenship for himself and his family in the Dominican Republic. "

I have to agree that this breakdown cannot happen quickly enough.  Of all the rumors, intel or whatever, the thought that the infighting is increasing and the internecine warfare between gurus and sites is leading to more discord would be the intel I want to happen.

Rich enough on the backs of the lesser educated religiously faithful who seek a better life through a sudden increase in value of a dinar.  That is truly disgusting.  Abhorrent.

For that reason alone, I want this to blow up and the wolves exposed.

It will come...they will reap their Karma.  I enjoy the infighting between the various guru's as well. Like a bunch of little boys (in more ways than one) who can't get along in the school yard in recess.

picking
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:26 pm

I hope you are right GG.  This karma stuff could not come fast enough for me.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum