Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Who are these "guru's" anyway I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Who are these "guru's" anyway

5 posters

Go down

Who are these "guru's" anyway Empty Who are these "guru's" anyway

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:54 am

I thought I'd summarize what has been found out about those so called "guru's" which I call losers.

All of what I have posted here has been proven as fact, so it's not my just my opinion.

Mountain Goat -
Mnt Goat is a pumper on TNT who pretends to be a woman in Bavaria but last year somebody traced his email to the US East Coast!

Not a woman at all.  The name of the person has not been able to be identified as of yet, but they are working on it.  Go ahead, keep on listening to the BS this man pumps for Tony.

Tlar -

Tlar was a member who was banned from DV in 2010.  He went over the Kaperoni's site and was pumping his BS until Kap banned him earlier this year.

Kap posts on DV under the name of Katie45 and tried to out Tlar as a drunk when Kap banned Tlar from his site earlier this year. 
A few people on DV were also members on Kap's site and were angry when Tlar got banned from there but their vocal support has diminished as Tlar has continued to humiliate himself.  He needs to wear those depends.
Docneedles outed Tlar as Tom Larson from Dallas. There are a few of Tom Larson names in Texas. Adam would know since he was a member there but allows the BS rumors that are posted to continue so he can make money just by having even the guests visit and bring him income.
Tom Foolery
A few weeks ago Stryker had a special guest on his broadcast. According to Stryker (the second person to out him as Tom Larson from Texas) he's a fellow Texan name Tom Larson who goes by the name of Tlar in dinar forums.

Kaperoni -
Kaperoni occasionally posts on DV under the name of 'Katie45. Katie is not a woman at all.  Kap was a former member of DV and was banned back in 2010 about the same time as Tlar..
Come think of it Adam was banning many of those so called member gurus on DV along with SteveI, Tony and Dan. They all went on to create their own guru site because they knew they could make money off it just like Adam does. 
TBomb from DV actually did a good job of outing Kaperoni as a tool for Ali at Dinar Trade a few months ago when Tlar got booted.

There you have it folks...

You decide.

:loki: :ydh: :trsg: :glo :

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Who are these "guru's" anyway Empty Re: Who are these "guru's" anyway

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:01 pm

They all need the gas chamber as far as I'm concerned- They are of no good to themselves, or anybody else-It must be really nice to make money off of their lies, to destroy other people's lives, the bastards-They all need to be f'n shot right between the eyes, OK?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Terbo I just added something about Tlar while you posted.  As I get more information I will post here.

Gas chambers is too good. Shooting them is too quick. They need to suffer as the people have with the up and down state of what it does to people each day, hoping for that week, that month and then downward fall again this December.

The rumors take a person's emotional state up and down to the point that many people have either died from stress or killed themselves over their financial situation.

In the world where this would be done to another human, it would classified as "emotional abuse" which far worse than physical abuse. You can't see the scars with emotional abuse.

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:15 pm

You and Ssmith make a great team.  Thanks for the information.  I am looking forward to hearing more.

Personally, I wish all gurus to be outed - then there would be no need for this site and I could go back to my life.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who are these "guru's" anyway Empty Lying gurus

Post by terbo Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Girlfriend, you have done your research and then some- Will be waiting for more information from you regarding these idiots- And by the way, Welcome to Dinar Daily!! :glo : :kki:

terbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:22 pm

The last post was from me, terbo56- My 'puter' screwed up-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:47 pm

A few months ago Mtn Goat's stories were banned from TNT.  Seems like someone named George posted them and there's been speculation that George was indeed Mtn Goat.

Didn't Stryker & Kap have a falling out a few months ago?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:27 pm

ssmith...not sure. I haven't been reading all that Stryker send me. To be honest since early summer I've been busy and haven't been watching the details that close. I needed to take a long break from it all.  I do know that Stryker and Kap were quite close, so if they aren't talking anymore it must be for some reason. I know Stryker tries to bring the news and put it all together for us. I'm not backing him up, but when he was on DV we and others had some really good conversations about Iraq.  At least he doesn't hide behind a fake name like Adam does.

As for George, I don't know if that is Mtn Goat's name, but it is a man on the US East Coast.  Makes me laugh when people say...Oh I like her...he must be rolling on the floor laughing at all the attention he is getting.

They all have falling outs with one another because their ego's are too big.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:43 pm

Good information and thanks for sharing!  I learned quite a bit and appreciate it much.

I am thinking that it would be interesting and amusing if someone were to obtain both private email and phone numbers for all of these 'gurus.'  I would personally put them out there in dinarland solely for the purpose of making their lives hell.  Smile

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:33 am

Adam Montana has all the names and emails of these people. They would have signed up with DV and there name, emails and locations would have been traced. If they joined VIP at any time which they might have, he would have their full name and address along with their credit card.
If they had joined OSI and created an IBC he would have much more detail including passport and drivers license information. From that Adam can get any information on anyone.  I don't remember but I believe setting up the banking information required you give your SSN on the paper work that Adam processes..

So he's got it all.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 am

People turned ALL that information over to a total stranger?  OMG... that is just crazy!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:57 am

Pictures of themselves from either their drivers license, passport or the ones who wanted their pretty face on the VIP cards he was selling with the Platinum VIP membership.

Yes, and what could he do with that. A credit card can be stopped but your name, address, phone number picture etc can be sold to unscrupulous people. They can find out where you live.

All given to man that doesn't use his own name. Oh and they are going to get on a plane with him to Belize and cash in their dinar there with hired guns protecting them the whole time while they area arriving at the "cash in" location.

All true Ponee.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:03 am

The whole dinar thing has really changed my perception of people.  I never realized how many gullible people there were in society.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:13 am

And....smart scammers who are taking advantage of them in other ways. The world is full of nasty, mean and greedy people who want to make money off the backs of others..by stealing lying and cheating.

I didn't realize how they lurk in every corner.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am

Yes, that has also been quite a revelation for me GG.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Wow....  and I detest AM just as much as I do the others.  I cannot expect that he would dump all that information into the public domain as I would like to happen.  

If any North Korean hackers are watching this site, please go to TNT, Adam Montana, KTFA, and Okie's sites, hack into them and then release publicly all of the information on the gurus and their BS please.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum