Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar

5 posters

Go down

Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar Empty Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:57 pm

I was doing some shopping at Big Lots today and you came into my mind KTFA Family. You know why? Because, Iraq is dealing with a very Big Liquidity issue right now.

I know that you are aware of this but I want to expound on the consequences of this issue if it extends itself any further.

What I am trying to say is that this Liquidity issue has gotten out of hand to the point of interference with the MR. (Monetary Reform)  

Now once again ….....to be polite what I am about to express ….....is simply my opinion. So when you are finished reading this and if you agree..... then take it to God in prayer. If you disagree …....take me to God in prayer.

DELTA called me and said we have a problem. I said I know. He then asked is that why you are being quiet? No.

DELTA went on to tell me that this liquidity is spilling into the streets with a much louder voice. It's not violent but the temperature may help to speed a lot of things up. We say this Family because there are many moving parts to the MR. Check this out:

This morning under what seems to be increasing pressure......the GOI took some air time on Iraqi TV and came out to talk to the citizens. IMO......they are trying to pacify or tranquil their disappointment on promises that have not been kept as of yet.

The GOI looked right into the camera and said that they are about to activate economic reforms on the dinar that will be beneficial for their currency.

They also said that they have asked many ME countries to increase their private accounts in the CBI to help this process.

Abadi was doing the talking. He told these ME countries to also come into Iraq and increase their investing to amp it up some more. In others words …....make your commitment to our economy deeper because someone is using the price of oil for something else right now. (that would entail another long Blue Post)

He said that he had been meeting with the COM about the budget to discuss the cutbacks and talk about 30-40 billion dollars worth of budget stuff.

It is of our opinion that Abadi is now going to become a proponent for the dinar to have a rate change.

We note an urgency demeanor about him on the lack of liquidity in his government.

He's done so much to advance the GOI that we feel his embarrassment with no ability to move forward with his dream for Iraq. They are stuck in neutral without any cash and they are certainly frozen to move forward at 1166.

In fact ktfalways.com Family.........take note of this. When the rate was 1170 and moved 4 units to 1166 …....it was done before that year's budget was passed!!!

We feel they can certainly do that again. Seriously someone has to release the rate pretty darn soon before many countries' economies on this Earth instead decide to release The Kracken of World Economic Disasters.

It could become a domino effect and the USD cannot go now lying. Many are still pegged to us the USA the USD. Abadi's face on Iraqi TV today showed those wrinkles.

One more thing to take note of.......the GOI was hinting at delaying final payments to Kuwait guess why?

No liquidity. Just as quickly......LOL......the Kurds say pass the budget now!!!

Is it because they want to be nice to Kuwait so they can be paid? No. IMO.......it's because the Kurds want to get paid as well.

It's pretty much the last thing missing on the Kurds list. You know.........paying their workers.....their soldiers.......their government people......etc.

Okay I promise one final note......change the rate and release the 2015 budget because taxes and tariffs also need this!!! With oil as it is serving a different purpose right now.......this extra money is very good for the 2015 budget.

We believe they are looking for 100 trillion dinars Family.

How do I say goodbye?

Powers to be.........allow the CBI to give the GOI's budget a change of rate and a change of heart.

If not.....it will be difficult to inject money into Iraq's banks and economy as Powers to be continue to drop the cost of oil. Laws or no Laws.

There is another Blue Post that explains what oil is doing to 5 countries that think they know all about oil. But that is for another time. Unless they start throwing bricks LOL !!!

I hope you enjoyed these thoughts and opinions.

I'm going shopping for some liquids.........I'm thirsty for more.

KTFA,  Frank

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar Empty Re: Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:55 pm

Let's hope Frank is right also this time Smile  even though he is weird, some of his info is right Smile

Back to top Go down

Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar Empty Re: Frank26 is saying that the GOI is on IRaqi RV saying that they are about to activate the Econimic Reforms on the Dinar

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Goat and Frank are in the same page Smile  hopefully this is it.. I might be a dreamer but I still believe in Christmas magic.. whatever it brings Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Maybe they are on the same page because they are reading the same articles or just reading each others posts and copying them?  I wouldn't say that they are on the same page bacause they have both received the same INTEL from their "sources" because I do not think either one has any source other than the artcles.

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Maybe Smile  we seem to read the same guru's spins too... dinar is almost like an addiction, you try not to read guru's spins but you can't help it not to do so.  They might be reading the same articles and making their own interpretation of the article.  I think we are closer to the finish line than years ago.  

I might not like all of the gurus with their lies and motives, but I still enjoy reading their writing because I know some of them have legit intel Smile and of course it's my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:56 pm

That is what I like about you Nadita.  You are always a ray of sunshine with a positive "SPIN" on everything !  Thanks for being the counter balance.
:wrt:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:00 am

Ponee Smile

Because I still like to read People magazine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:13 am

what ever frank and goat say there is some truth to it. imho something has to give soon or iraq can face a double criss one from isis and the other from iraqis themselves
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:18 am

Jayzee Smile

Bingo.... just the last two days.. Millionday had an awesome roundtable with her news that can put some winds under the wings.  Now Frank and Goat,... something is cooking. We are dealing with Iraq that is unpredictable in their moves and decisions but yet the writing is on the wall that the rv is coming Smile  we can hear the sound but haven't seen the smoke yet lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:24 am

correct nadita but also abadi has been making super human progress to rid iraq of m ways and it will take time  but i think as much as he wants to solve the fiancial situation fairly and now there have been some road blocks from outside  of iraq and if you see some pictures of abadi he is not very pleased
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:37 am

Abadi is a strategist with financial knowledge, he will make this work.  No matter how much pressure he is getting from outside but he is not easily swayed.  He will do it his way that will benefit Iraq and its people.  I think the rv is coming sooner than later.  If my intel is correct Smile he will pull the trigger as he will not be bullied Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:45 am

i hope so but in his way could be petro dollars imf wb. its a fact once you borror from them they are like a leach that is hard to shake off. i  really hope since he has shabbs and the other who i forgot his name helping  he has the balls to do it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:50 am

Jayzee Smile

Just within this week : IMF said their work in Iraq is done, my guessing Iraq already got the okay from IMF.  UN congratulated them on HCA that soon becomes HCL. WB either waiting to loan money or ready to participate in Iraq.  To me, seems the outside work is already done and now a few tweaks in the inside work and whoala... rv is served on silver platter Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:54 am

everything seems to be lining up but after 12 yrs in this its hard to believe it might really happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:24 am

Jayzee Smile

I hear you.. the boy crying wolf so many times and now the wolf is staring at us and we think it's a husky until the wolf howls and show his teeth at us lol the water is boiling and building steam that the lid will not hide the steam but will just blow the lid up Smile

Hang in there.. I think this is about over.. Iraq needs the money with oil price down and no other income resources.. the next valuable piece is their currency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:10 pm

nadita as they say it aint over till its over and as close as they appear we are dealing with iraq and nothing would supprise me
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 pm

It's a fake.  No 'shofar horn' mentioned in this post...

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 am

Jayzee Smile

I agree with you.. Iraq can always stall as their budget is going with the oil proceed.. why bother...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Jayzze wrote:nadita as they say it aint over till its over and as close as they appear we are dealing with iraq and nothing would supprise me
So then you won't be surprised if we are all sitting here next year reading the same things?

I have my own opinion. I don't think we will see any move with the IQD until 2016 and that's not even an RV. I'm just talking about it moving up inside of Iraq only in preparation for their plan of redenomination of  their currency.

I have always had the opinion that we may only double or triple our initial investment.  The more I understand the more I see that's a more likely scenario. The hype that was pumped 4 years ago is dropped significantly. Anyone who still hangs onto "that mindset" is holding onto the past.  It's not reality.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:41 pm

I took it to God in prayer last night just as he asked us to do.

Frank.  You aren't going to like God's answer about you.  And I would stay away from any lightning storms.

As far as dinar value increase.  (New word created for it in dinarland this morning.  "Money Change"  Watch for it to be added to all the other 'codewords')

I don't know what the timing will be for it or how quickly it will come to pass.  I don't even have any expectations as to how far it will go in gaining value or in what period of time we can expect the rise to continue.  I don't know what the future holds.

I am completely ignorant.  And will stay this way, as there is no information, hints, intel or whatever out there that I believe holds the answer as to what, where, how and when.

My dinar is locked away in my 'important documents' briefcase along with my emergency cash, important documents and things that I hold dear.  It's my bugout case.

And there it will stay, untouched unless and until a time comes where there is a financial reason to take it out for an exchange.  Timing doesn't matter too much for me as I have pretty much written off any immediacy to the investment.  I am left with hope that someday it will increase in value to some degree.  And when it does increase in value, that I will somehow be able to exchange the notes I have for USD and make a little profit along the way.

I know that I am not the only one.

Doesn't mean that I won't hang out here and take potshots at gurus on a daily basis as long as it amuses me or lets me express some anger.  For I will as long as Ponee will let me.

Again, while it's fun and games to mock the gurus and shoot arrows at them with their arrogant ways, I do hope that we collectively create enough information that when a sheeple/potential sheeple does a Google search on Tony, dinar, or any of the other key words that some of our posts come up and ultimately warn them that this is something that is made to sound too good to be true.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum