Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS

3 posters

Go down

Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS Empty Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:48 am

Millionday News 12/12/14

Millionday: BRB WITH NEWS AND LOTS OF IT IS VERY VERY EXCITING

Millionday: The director of the Rafidain Bank in Dhi Qar Hossein-Abadi in a televised interview moved local TV Nasiriyah The introduction of ATM in the markets and banks subject to the application of the decision to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, pointing out that the Iraqi currency is suffering from high inflation at a time current.

Millionday: SO THE RAFIDAIN BANK IS READY TO ACTIVATE THE ATMS IN BANKS AND THROUGHOUT IF THE PROGRAM OF THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS GOES FORWARD OR SHOULD WE SAY AS SOON AS IT DOES

Millionday: THIS MEANS THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS OF COURSE AS WE KNEW FROM PAST REPORTS -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- I SHARED THIS EARLIER BUT HERE IT IS AGAIN

Millionday: Legal Committee of the Parliamentary revealed on Thursday that the parties law will be one of the first laws that the Commission will be discussed during the first days after the legislative recess, as the government will address for the purpose of being sent to the House of Representatives to be read and discussed and then legislation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WILL EXPLAIN THE REASON THIS IS A GREAT THING FOR IRAQ AND THE ECONOMIC REFORM AND ALL REFORMS

Millionday: The committee member said Saman opener for (IMN), "The parties law will be a priority for the Commission, and we will discuss all the clauses and paragraphs because it regulates the work of parties and methods of financing and development of special mechanisms to manage and prevent them from breaking the law during the period of their work."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS ACCOUNTABILITY

Millionday: And returned the Presidency of the Council of Representatives three laws to the Council of Ministers for ratification, is the oil and gas law and the Federal Court and amnesty.

Fattah said that "the Commission is determined to resolve this law as soon as possible because of its importance to the political situation of the country."

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THE LAWS LEFT ARE THE LAW OF PARTIES, HCL, AMNESTY, AND FEDERAL COURT

Millionday: BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: - Thanked the religious authority in Iraq to the success of all shareholders visit the death of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him); stressing the need for the maximum benefit of this visit.

He called Sheikh Abdul Mahdi Alrplaúa the holy city of Karbala to adopt scientific standards away from the "chaotic" in dealing with the increasing visitors, as he emphasized that the city of Karbala is no longer able to absorb these numbers.

It also called for the preparation of well thought out plans for the Liberation of areas from the hands of armed groups and warned of a "reassuring" and inaction.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REASON I BROUGHT THIS IS THAT IT HAS BEEN OVERLOOKED WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT PART –

THEY ALSO USED THE MEETING TO PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF HUGE AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE WHICH IS THE GOAL WITH TOURISM EXPECTED TO BE SUCH A HUGE MARKET AGAIN FOR SUCH A HOLY GROUND

Millionday: SO THEY HAVE COMMITTEES AND WE HAVE ALSO SEEN SOME HUGE CHANGES IN THE AIRLINES ALONG WITH THE ORDER TO USE ONLY DINARS

MEANING THAT ALL CURRENCY MUST BE EXCHANGED AND THE PURCHASES MUST BE DONE IN DINAR FOR THE TICKETS -- MASSIVE NEWS AND ALSO THE EXPANSIONS --

Millionday: JOBS WILL OCCUR -- HOPE

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT REPORT THAT I BROUGHT TODAY BUT THIS IS SO IMPORTANT WE MUST ALL LOOK AT IT AGAIN

Millionday: THIS HAS BEEN A DISAGREEMENT/GUESS GOING ON FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND NOW WE HAVE IT IN INK

Millionday: SO HERE WE GO -- READ EVERYWORD AND THINK ABOUT IT

Millionday: Said in a parliamentary finance committee member, said that "the rest of the oil-producing provinces dues amounts of petro-dollar exchange rate will be after the approval of the federal budget for 2015".

Millionday: NOTE --THE EXCHANGE RATE WILL BE RELEASED WHEN THE BUDGET IS RELEASED AND DONE ACCORDING TO THIS BECAUSE -- IF ANY RATE IS CHANGED ALL RATES ARE CHANGED –

WE DONT HAVE DUAL RATES OF ANY CURRENCY -- THIS IS GLOBAL ECONOMICS --- MACRO

Millionday: The Council of Ministers approved in its meeting on the first Tuesday, "the Ministry of Finance release of the remaining half of the petro-dollar allocations approved by the Council of Ministers in the previous session in Basra province.

He said Jabbar al-Abadi MP for the province of Basra told all of Iraq [where] that "part of the service and investment projects awaiting government Basra fulfill its financial obligations, and the disbursement of these receivables from petrodollars will move the wheel of development in the province."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DISBURSEMENT OF AGREEMENT UPON DFI FUNDS WILL BE DONE WITH A NOT KNOWN EXCHANGE RATE BUT WILL MOVE THE WHEELS OF DEVELOPMENT AS WE SEE HERE -- VERY BIG NEWS

Millionday: He pointed out that "the amount of petro-dollar exchange rate will be after approving the budget."

Millionday: The previous government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has been awarded last year, the amount of petrodollars and of five dollars for each barrel extracted from the oil-producing provinces after being withheld,

including four dollars one dollar awarded, sparking anger and protest of local governments in those provinces,

which called on the government to refrain from The decision to include the financial budget for 2014, the full amount of $ 5 petro project, but the decision did not apply to a failure to approve this Almoisna.

Millionday: NOTE - OF COURSE THIS IS INFO WE KNOW BUT AGAIN THE PROBLEM IS SHOWN LIGHT ABOUT THE PROBLEMS WITH MALIKI AND THE PAST GOV

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

faith1: how can the disbursement of agreement be done with a not known rate ???

Millionday: THE REPORT IS SAYING THAT WITH THE PASSING OF BUDGET LAW FOR 2015 THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DISBURSED DFI FUNDS WILL BE REVEALED –

THIS IS A BUDGET SO EVERY DINAR THEY HAVE ANYWHERE WILL BE PART OF THE BUDGET –

EITHER REVENUES -- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (PAID TO THEM) ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (OWED DEBTS) AND FINAL ACCOUNTS WILL BE ENETERED INTO THE NEW BUDGET AS REVENUES

SO ALL FUNDS IN THE COUNTRY AND COMING IN ARE ACCOUNTED FOR AND ALSO ACCOUNTED FOR DURING THE YEAR –

SO THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE PASSING OF THE BUDGET LAW WILL BE WHEN THEY WILL SHOW THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR FOR DISPURSED OIL PROCEEDS ETC THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN ALREADY –

DUE TO WAR (TERRORISM) REPORTABLY THIS WAS ALL HELD UP AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALREADY –

THEY ARE IN A HUGE RUSH TO COMPLETE AND HAVE PROMISED IT WILL BE DONE BY END OF THIS YEAR

tbell: Does this mean the exchange rate is in the budget or will just be released when they release the budget?

tbell: I think she just answered my question

Millionday: ABADI HAS STATED THAT THE NEXT TWO DAYS THE BUDGET WILL BE SEEN AT PARLIAMENT AND ALSO -- SUNDAY IS THE MEETING DAY --- HE GAVE TEN DAY PROMISE BUT DUE TO DAASH IT WAS CHANGED

hotbunny: It seem like the rate would be adjusted then pass the budget and it may happen this way

Millionday: SO MANY THINGS WILL BE DONE AT THE SAME TIME AND THEY HAVE STATED THAT THE PARLIEMENT WILL COME IN FOR EMERGENCY GET HITS DESK AND WILL BE VOTED THROUGH WHEN BUD

Millionday: THE TIME THE RATE IS RELEASED IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT -- THEY ARE REPORTING THAT IT WILL BE KNOWN BUT WE WILL SEE BY ACTION

Millionday: IF DISBURSEMENTS ARE DONE -- THEN IT APPEARS THE RATE WILL HAVE BEEN RELEASED

Millionday: THAT IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT -- REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE SEEN THEM WORK ON BUDGETS FOR YEARS AND NEVER HAVE WE BEEN TOLD SUCH A THING OR EVEN A HINT

Millionday: HUGE EXCITING NEWS TO ME BUT KNOW ONE THING

Millionday: THIS IS A STATEMENT TO THE CITIZENS

Millionday: THE OWED CITIZENS

Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: NOW LET ME HAVE THE FLOOR FOR A SEC

Millionday: THE CITIZENS DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN IRAQ TO RECEIVE THEIR OIL PROCEEDS DUE TO THE LAND THEY OWN ETC --

THEY JUST HAVE TO BE A CITIZEN --

SO THE CARD LOADING WILL BE GLOBALLY ACCEPTED BY REPORTS WE HAVE READ IN PRINT SO WE SHALL SEE IF THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS BUT WE ALL READ THE INK

Millionday: WHOOPOW SMILE BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: Finance Minister Hoshiyar Zebari said on Friday that "the budget bill rate will be put in a cabinet meeting held next Sunday."

The working Council of Ministers on the study of the preparation of the draft budget law, which was scheduled to be approved in its meeting on 29 of last month but postponed that the sharp drop in global oil prices, which fell below $ 63 what is causing the rise in disability rates,

with the formation of a ministerial committee shall conduct a comprehensive review of public expenditure of the State; to come up with recommendations to address and reduce the projected deficit in the budget,

Millionday: JUST WANTED TO SHOW THE INK OF WHAT I SAID

Millionday: NOTE -- ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR IRAQ TO JOIN THE WTO AND ALSO TO SUPPORT JOBS AND THE ACTIVATION OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS THE ACTIVATION OF INDUSTRY AND ALL % THAT MAKE UP THE GDP OF THE COUNTRY AS THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MANY ORGANIZATIONS

ALSO THEY NEED TO NOT BE TOTAL RELIANT ON OIL ESPECIALLY NOW

Millionday: SO HERE WE HAVE THIS AS A STEP WE SHOULD BE SEEING

Millionday: MP for the union coalition Iraqi forces Nahida Daini, to activate the various sectors of their own identity and activated to supplement the resources of the Iraqi economy, the country needs and to minimize the financial crisis afflicting.

She Daini told all of Iraq [where], that "it is necessary to activate the important economic aspects of agriculture, industry and investment and to create the appropriate atmosphere for use in the present time and in the future what we are going through the Trov economic volatile."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE UNION IS READY TO ACTIVATE THE SECTORS OF ECONOMIC AND PRODUCTIVE WORKERS

Millionday: NOTE -- WE READ THAT THEY HAVE USED THE WATER DEVELOPMENT AND THE ELECTRICITY AS A LOOP HOLE TO IMPROVE ON THE % OF AGRICULTURE --

Millionday: They pointed to the importance of stimulating economic and investment sectors by adjusting the investment law and re-industries in Iraq before 2003 ".

She continued, "must be enabled private and mixed because of its sector of importance in addition to support investors, and to provide all facilities for them, to be Iraq's space industry as well as the revitalization of the border crossing points, and the agreement with the Kurdistan to be there is a special tariff and customs Aldharyibh Guanyin.

Millionday: She concluded that "the Finance Committee has engaged two consultants, experts and began to develop a new financial that are imposed customs tariff, through the imposition of taxes on a number of goods that are not imposed on them in the past."

It is said that Iraq is witnessing great economic decline due to lower oil prices, and other factors, the negative impact on the general budget of the country, and the deterioration of the economic sphere in general

Millionday: SO ADJUSTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE TO TARIFF TAXES TO INCREASE REVENUES AS NEEDED DUE TO THE OIL PRICES AND ALSO THE WAR EXPENSES THAT THEY HAVE A PORTION OF THE BILL TO PAY AS WELL

Millionday: WOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN A LOT DONE

cindy3: So do we see the rate change internationally and then join WTO? Or do they change in country first then join WTO then go international? How is this suppose to go down?

Millionday: THEY WILL NEED TRADE AND A REALITY RATE AND ALSO BE A MARKET ECONOMY TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMEBR OF THE WTO

DUE THE MANY CONTRACTS THEY WILL HAVE AN OPTION FOR AND THE MANY TRADE OPPORTUNITIES –

THE WTO ALSO HELPS WITH KEEPING SHODDY GOODS OUT OF THE COUNTRY SO THIS WILL BE AFTER THEY HAVE ENTERED THE GLOBAL TRADE AND ARE INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED AND THEIR MARKET IS GLOBAL

Millionday: THIS IS A GREAT NEWS DAY

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS TELLS A LOT AND IF YOU READ THIS VERY WELL IT MAY TELL YOU THAT IRAQ HAS RETURNED TO THE GLOBE -- WE SHALL SEE

Millionday: Iraqi diplomatic successes in bringing about positive responses to turn some of the countries of the Province of Iraq into an ally and support him in his war against terrorism.

said that MPs from different political blocs in conversations »Sabah», and said the diplomat active movement of Iraq in recent weeks make a lot of states officials senior brought to Baghdad

and are working to open their respective embassies in and the principles of mutual cooperation in various fields in addition to directing the official invitations to Iraqi officials to visit the capitals of those countries.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REDEVELOPMENT OF IRAQI ALLIES AND ALSO THE REOPENING OF EMBASSIES

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD>>> openness achieved by the Iraqi diplomacy in such a short period, he describes MP Hashem al-Moussawi, as A new approach and evidence of evolution in the strategic plans that are working to implement the executive and legislative branches by foreign policy was able to expand its functions, especially in winning the countries of the region on the security level in the face of terrorist Daash gangs.

Millionday: DONT MISS A WORD>>>>He praised al-Moussawi, the diplomatic efforts of the Iraqi leadership Minister Jaafari, noting that the government is serious became clear in dealing with foreign policy file through the activation of the government program and redraw the Arab relations and sustain with both Iran and Turkey,

pointing out that Iraq has turned to open up to the world stage as well as an emphasis on not allowing any interference interior for privacy. sees MP Abboud al-Issawi

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS PART OF WHAT THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM IS AND ALSO OF COURSE THE REFORMS WE HAVE READ SO MUCH ABOUT -- OPEN TO THE WORLD STAGE

Millionday: SMILE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> said the new government put in drawing foreign policy priorities and conduct many visits shortly to some Arab and foreign countries in order to strengthen economic and political relations.

He noted that the recent and ongoing rounds three presidencies confirms that Iraq is seeking to build a system of external relations is backed in its war against terrorism.

He Issawi said revive foreign policy by expanding the base of diplomatic relations with the countries of the world

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE GAINED ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL ETC SUPPORT AGAINST THE TERRORISM IN IRAQ ---- ALLIES

Millionday: IF YOU HAPPEN TO WONDER WHERE WE ARE AND WHAT IS GOING ON -- READ THIS SENTENCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Millionday: gave and returned to Iraq strength in the economic and political aspects and confirms the prestigious international status throughout history.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS DURING THE MEETING THAT ENDED TODAY -- INTERNATIONAL STATUS IS NOT A SMALL STATEMENT IN IRAQ`S CASE

Millionday: WHOOOPOW >>>> He stressed the necessity of continuing this approach through the strengthening of relations and build bridges of dialogue with the region and the world and activate the work of embassies at all levels.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A HUGE CHANGE FROM THE MANY YEARS AGO WE SAT DOWN IN THESE CHAIRS -- TRUST THAT

Millionday: IN OTHER WORDS --- WORK ON IT EVEN MORE AND MAKE THE VISITS AND HAVE THE SUCCESS THAT THE GLOBE IS HOPING FOR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Millionday: In spite of that MP Arshad al-Salihi, pointed out that the period that followed the formation of the new government saw open and very clear in foreign diplomacy,

but he urged the Iraqi embassies to make greater efforts, describing the role that he is still weak, which imposes on the State Department to work on activating this role in order to devote the principles of friendship with all countries of the world.

Salehi also stressed the need for a broader horizon government's move to find a common and comprehensive factors between Iraq and other countries.

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY WITH WHAT THEY WERE TOLD WHEN THE NEW GOVERNMENT WAS FORMED –

THEY HAVE ACCORDING TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DONE WHAT THEY WERE TOLD -- THIS COULD NOT BE MORE POSITIVE

JR67: Copied your news post for 7:25 PM MD "Does this also relate to the pre-2003 exchange rate"? 7:25 PM] Millionday: They pointed to the importance of stimulating economic and investment sectors by adjusting the investment law and re-industries in Iraq before 2003 ".

JR67 Millionday: Love it all

Millionday: THEY OBVIOUSLY WILL HAVE TO HAVE A REALITY RATE AS ALL COUNTRIES FOR FAIR TRADE

BUT THIS IS THE CALL TO GET ALL COUNTRIES AND INVESTORS BACK FROM BEFORE 2003 AND THEY HAVE ALSO GOTTEN MANY MORE THAN JUST THE ONES THERE THEN –

MANY THINGS HAVE CHANGED AND GROWN SINCE 2003 IN THE GLOBAL CONDITION AND TRADE –

THE MARKET IS AT THE TOUCH OF A FINGER --- SO THIS IS ACTUALLY ABOUT THE INVESTORS

JerryGarciaGirl: I was late for news tonight... MD, what is your take on the article today in the forum where Iraq is asking Kuwait to waive their debt payments for next year?

I thought we had an article recently stating that Kuwait would waive the Iraqi payments in exchange for future economic trade?

JerryGarciaGirl: for some reason, the article worried me a bit...

Millionday: THEY ARE GOING TO MEET WITH THE UN -- THE REASON IT IS AN ISSUE IS THAT THEY ARE NOW BEING MONITORED BECAUSE OF THE IMF STATING THEY ARE DONE WITH THE WORK IN IRAQ

SO ANY CHANGE IN AGREEMENTS WILL CAUSE A MEETING –

NOT A WORRY JUST WHAT HAPPENS WITH ALL AGREEMENTS WITH ALL COUNTRIES –

IT KEEPS THE PEACE SO TO SPEAK –

I HAVE NO WORRIES BECAUSE KUWAIT AND IRAQ ARE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT OPENING UP AN ECONOMIC ACCOUNT TOGETHER -- THE WHOLE MEANING OF THAT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED

Millionday: I LOVE THE REPORTS AND AM EXCITED TO SEE WHAT GETS DONE THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF WORK INVOLVED IT LOOKS LIKE - SO THAT MEANS LOTS OF NEWS AND REPORTS -- LOVE IT

Millionday: THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO NEWSTIME DONT MISS ANY NEWS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS Empty Re: Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:40 am

I'll be at the bar blowin the froth off a couple-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS Empty Re: Millionday says that THEY ARE SET FOR SMALL DENOMS

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:46 am

And here they are:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh, I read the title of this thread wrongly!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Millionday....  has your cause/intel/intepretation/result ever resulted in a revalue?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum