Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq

3 posters

Go down

Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq Empty Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq

Post by Ponee Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:46 am

Guru Backdoc 

IMO, I AM PERSONALLY CAUTIOUS ON INTEL AND NEWS OUT OF IRAQ!

I EXPECT LIES OR MISLEADING INFO.  WE ARE GOING INTO THE YEAR END WITH A CASH STRAPPED COUNTRY WITH A FREE FALL IN THEIR MAIN SOURCE OF REVENUE!!  WHAT BETTER TIME TO GIVE VALUE TO A COUNTRY'S CURRENCY WHEN EVERYONE IS NOW EXPECTING WEEKS IF NOT MONTHS?  THIS IS A COUNTRY DYING TO DIVERSIFY THEIR ECONOMY TO GAIN ADDITIONAL REVENUE QUICKLY!  THE MOST OPTIMAL TIMING IS THE BEGINNING OF A YEAR! IF THE STOCK MARKET BEGINS TO MELT DOWN WE JUST MIGHT HAVE A NEWS WORTHY EVENT AS A MEANS OF DISTRACTION!  I ALSO AM INTERESTED IN THE CHANGE IN SECURITY IN BAGDAD!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq Empty Re: Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:41 am

So do I, and I see you do not disappoint ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq 2805820865  Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq 2805820865  Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq 2805820865  Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq Empty Re: Backdoc does not trus intel and news out of iraq

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:05 pm

May I ask to what they would diversify?  Oil exports account for 99% of the output of the country.  Fruit comes in second.

What does Iraq have that would replace this free fall in oil prices?  Anything?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm

And isn't it you who constantly speaks of purple pigs, the empire, and how oz controls all of the timing and actions in this?

Why the change in narrative?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum