Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and can happen at anytime

5 posters

Go down

BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime Empty BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and can happen at anytime

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:03 am

BGG - Maliki left Iraq in worst financial shape than anybody realized.  It’s just coming out how much the DFI Funds he spent and how much of the CBI reserves he spent. He couldn’t have done that without an insider.  This is not necessarily bad news for us.  It is not necessarily going to impact us anymore or less than it was going to.  I think they are going to deal with him before too much longer.  The current PM is doing everything we had hoped Maliki would have done.

[What are your thoughts on the dong?]  I doubt that it is concurrent with the dinar.  I don’t think the dong and the dinar are interrelated.

[ It would Iraq very little good to revalue at 1/10 of a penney, 1  cent, or 10 cents, but should come out something like what it was prior to the war?]  Conventional thinking, yes. However, because of the current situation in Iraq, it’s not impossible to believe that they wouldn’t do something like an introductory rate. I think it will be a managed regime, not a float…they will put it where they want it and do something with it later.

[I heard it need to be close to Kuwait's rate?]  I think sooner or later that’s probably a goal but I don’t think that’s going to happen immediately…  What Maliki did is a double edged sword.  It will probably move thing along sooner but it probably won’t be as much.   [Are we looking at 2015 before the exchange will take place?]  There may be one more major artery of influence from Maliki in the CBI and that may be a potential problem and once that is out of the way…but they need it now.  It can happen any time. I think between now and the 1st of the year is an opportune moment.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime Empty Re: BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and can happen at anytime

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:49 am

There could be a blizzard in Florida today, too, but it ain't never gonna happen-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and  can happen at anytime Empty Re: BGG thinks it will be a managed regime, not a float and can happen at anytime

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:33 pm

At least one guru states the obvious.  

The dong is not attached to the dinar.   The dong's revalue is not dependent on the dinar revalue.

No kidding.

I know this flies in the face of the notorious 'basket' of currencies 'scheduled to go.'  Dong, Dinar, Rupiah, Zim.  (all of the currencies that Tony pumps)  

Those currencies are not tied to each other for the Global Currency Reset, RV, or what have you.  Each would and will go independently if any of this nonsense were true.  And it's not.  It's not even wishful thinking.

It's merely a result of at least one 'roo that is trying to boost sales of currency specifically for their patron dealer.  And Tony has created a myth that every time he mentions the Zim, the price goes up.  (more theft and fraud on the part of Tony and the dealer.)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:51 pm

BGG says a lot of crap, 2 mouths ago Iraq had to RV because he thought it was going to be a emergency RV to get Iraq out of hot water because they run out of money. Besides any one that gives Poppy the time of day and has him on his calls--- think about it!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:49 pm

remember bs  happens all the time. the way things are starting to happen i think we might have all been conned and the iraqs who sold us the dinar are laughing all the way to the bank
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:07 pm

5-6 years ago there was a cartoon , 10-12 camel jockey's sitting around this table with phones to their ears and saying who's up next for up to date intell? Okie?? TerryK???Blanio??? Blue Boy Frank???---------- Yep we've been had! lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:30 pm

royboy it could be and it was not smokey the bear but ahab sheik of the burning sands
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Jayzze ; You means this????  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLB15kBvn_c
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:28 am

Yes, I made a frig up- 'Ghost' is actually Okie- Just for future knowledge and reference, and NOT 'Poopy3'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:40 am

of course it could happen at anytime but will it?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:43 am

I wish I could predict that, but my crystal ball's broke-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:44 am

terbo i will send you mine
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum