Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime

4 posters

Go down

Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime Empty Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:39 am

12-11-2014   Newshound  wmawhite    JMO, if we listen to what is being told to us by the CBI, PM, CoM, they are giving us a multitude of clues as to what their intentions are.  [Do you think the apparent "shrinking" of ISIS will help bring on the R/V?]  This will be a financial event not a political event...look around the middle east at far worst countries and their currency is at a higher value than the IQD. The CBI will do this when they are ready financially.  Again, the clue...indications... their actions...they are preparing for this to take place.  The CBI cares about the stability on the financial sector.  The CBI is driving this boat...all of the political folk are now trying to catch up because their boat is getting ready to leave.  

[Why would Iraq even think of revaluing its currency when it is making such huge progress at the imposed rate? Not to mention, all the international help its getting to keep it going?]  Because will need a currency to enter the international trade markets to start with...no currency...no trade...second, if they have to pay 1166 IQD for every 1 USD of goods...they will be broke within weeks. 

[what is your opinion of how much IQD is actually out there?]  I have never stated how much IQD the USA has because I don't know...the CBI knows exactly how much is outside of Iraq because they are the ones who sold it...and they don't care how many people own it or if one person owns it...it is all the same to them.  However, they have told us that they are bringing the note count down ALOT...like down to 1 billion notes.  To me...that indicates a fixed RI/RV and no float.

[do you think were still 4 months out like some are saying?]  I honestly believe that they are pushing hard all across the financial and political fronts to get this done and remember, that budget is useless...no good outside of Iraq unless the CBI does their thing first.  In other words...I believe this may happen at anytime.  I believe the CBI has a time frame they are targeting and they need to coordinate their moves with many other entities outside of Iraq.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime Empty Re: Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:13 am

Because will need a currency to enter the international trade markets to start with...no currency...no trade...second, if they have to pay 1166 IQD for every 1 USD of goods...they will be broke within weeks.
Bull Crap! The exchange rate is the exchange rate, and they take in more that goes out. Besides, international trade is carried out in reserve currencies, in their case, most likely petrodollars.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime 2805820865  Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime 2805820865  Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime 2805820865  Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime Empty Re: Newshound wmawhite believes this his hapening at anytime

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:23 am

Thankyou, Kevind53, exactly-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Thank you Kevin...

It's just idiocy to continue to look for and speculate on 'clues.'  Like there's going to be a slip up on their part and only you, wma, will be able to see it?  Riiiiighhhht.

You do, however, get credit for not having an irritating catchphrase.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum