Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes

5 posters

Go down

Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes Empty Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Intel Guru TD   Comments from my Kurdish friend (as usual treat all as rumor and do your own sound diligence): The sounds of distrust and disappointment between the Kurds and Baghdad is mounting. The Kurds feel that they may be reliving the same old, same old under the new administration as they did with Maliki and the endless empty promises Baghdad fails to deliver on. President Masum and Barzani have given the Kurdistan Parliament the full go ahead of preparations of their own constitution & functioning formations of their own branches of government to set up in the coming new year.

I'M TOLD THAT A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, 2015 has been set for either substantial progress by Baghdad of equal power & economic sharing or else the Kurds will announce to the world their declaration of an independent state. My friend tells me the Kurds are fully serious and committed to this objective. THIS IS NOT A BLUFF!!  In the weeks and months ahead you'll hear a very strong voice from the Kurds regarding this goal.  Given the still very shaky landscape of the existence of a unified country known as IRAQ all other points including of course currency reform are simply mute talking points. 

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes Empty Re: Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:55 pm

only thing that is concrete is his brain. show me the proof?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes Empty Re: Guru TD is saying that A CONCRETE DEADLINE OF AUGUST 1st, for changes

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Screw August first, I think all of us have waited long enough-None of you want to know my real feelings, trust me-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:08 pm

terbo fool me once fool me twice  you know what happens third time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:20 pm

You come unscrewed bigtime-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:51 pm

one thing perplexes me i thought when you call someone a guru he is an expert in a certain field. why do they call these arse clowns gurus or did i miss something
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 am

You didn't miss anything- When they were passing out brains, they all thought they said trains, and those poor bastards missed theirs! sarcastic affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:32 am

Dinar gurus ARE experts in their field, but the field is not the RV/GCR, the field is lies and fantasy stories
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:23 pm

And fleecing the gullible...   

On that, they are quite proficient!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:24 pm

cascadian not only are you correct but there are plenty of sheep roaming around
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum