Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen.

4 posters

Go down

Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. Empty Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen.

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Guru Kaperoni   ...many ask all the time "is the CBI in compliance with the IMF or not" and we all look at the numbers and try and figure it out...Official rate/Market rate stuff which is very important.  You see under IMF Article XIV, the IMF is teaching the CBI how to manage its currency and compliance is important to the IMF before they will let the CBI take the next step which as everyone knows would be for them to move to Article VIII.  The IMF told us the answer we all asked...Are they in compliance?  Well the answer in September was no according to the IMF Press Release, the spread in September was 2.6%So we can go back to the CBI site, pull up the auction numbers and see what exactly they were and relation to the Official rate/Market rate.  So in September, the CBI published 1203 and 1206 throughout the whole month.  So Official rate is 1166 and market rate was 1203 or 1206 which according to the IMF is 2.6% and not in compliance.  So now we know that the Market rate must be less for them to be in compliance and that calculation is easy to do and we can figure it out...the "golden number" appears to be 1200 or less.

[How can the CBI control the market rate though?]   They control the market rate through the daily auctions that is why the currency auctions are so important its a training tool to prepare them for the day they join the big boys.  So, here is where it is important...its a tough situation to maintain stability under the conditions in Iraq.  So 1203 is no good and 1206 is no good...now, as of Nov 30th the rate fell to 1197 which now clearly is within 2%.  So we can say with absolute certainty the CBI is in compliance at 1197 and that is official as of Nov 30th according to the CBI currency auctions  [How long do they have to stay at that rate?]  ...as the IMF has stated in general guidelines (not specific to Iraq) they must hold within 2% for 90 days so that puts us at Feb 28th, 2015 or March 1 however you want to see it. That is of course that the CBI can hold that rate for that entire time...they cannot wabble at all!  The rate cannot climb back over 1200...this is not opinion, this is the numbers direct from the IMF.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

So we all need to pray that the CBI can hold this 2% for 80 more daysThe good news is parliament will return and have 60 days or so to address all the laws, bills etc. we all need.   Until the CBI can prove they can hold at 2% or less for 90 days the IMF will not let them leave Article XIV and move to Article VIII.  I think its important to look at last Sundays meeting with the IMF that the GOI, CBI, MoF were all there...to find out exactly where Iraq was in regards to all these conditions/etc. So now the CBI, GoI, MoF all know what needs to be done.   ...any substantial increase in value of the dinar is directly related to Iraq opening the currency to the world... moving to Article VIII.  Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. Empty Re: Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen.

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Stick with your pizza, because your intel isn't worth a shit-You're no more important than the rest of those idiot gurus-If you knew a quarter of what you think you do, you'd be a f'n genius-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. Empty Re: Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen.

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:52 pm

Leave Article 14 and move into Article 8?  Huh....  everyone else seems to think leaving Article 7 is the next step.

Guess not in your world, eh?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Article 7 should have been done already- I don't think they know what the 'F' their doin, do you?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Article 7 refers to UN sanctions. IMF Article 14 deals with Transitional Arrangements while Article 8 deals with General Obligations of Members. Neither one is something you move under. They are rules you agree to follow.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865  Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865  Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865  Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Thankyou for that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Yes.. Thank you!  I am enough of a noob to get cross eyed at all the governing agencies that get referenced.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:07 pm

I think that is part of their strategy, they toss these things and three letter abbreviations around like they are important and keep peeps confused. They don't move from one secion to another when the ascend to full membership in the IMF. The working committee signs off that they are satisfied, it goes before the entire IMF and if two thirds OK it, they are in once they become signatories to the treaty. Not sure if treaty is quite the right word, but that is essentially what it is.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865  Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865  Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865  Kaperoni says that Until the CBI is in compliance with the IMF nothing will happen. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum