Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days

Go down

Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days Empty Assurances parliamentary passage of the budget in the coming days

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:32 pm

BAGHDAD / .. Tmint parliamentary circles, Wednesday, near the approval of the budget year 2015, called upon the institutions and bodies of the government to speed up approval by and overcome the differences that are harmful to the interests of everyone and disrupted a large number of service projects in Baghdad and the provinces for the adoption of the budget.

Government to provide for the current year's budget to Parliament was not able to because of the differences between the political blocs on the number of items, including the objection of the Kurds on the region's share of the budget the House of Representatives and received prior to the agreement between Baghdad and the region to increase the region's share to 17% and pay, forcing the Kurds of Representatives Peshmerga salaries to agree to pass the budget.

A spokesman for the Office of the Prime Minister Saad al-Sabri, that he "will be the completion of the draft federal budget law for 2015 in the coming days, while noting that it will be displayed after the meeting of the Council of Ministers next to be discussed," stressing that "the problem of the Ministerial Committee on the state budget will end of activities in accordance with the specified time limit and will complete its report on the draft budget bill during the next three or four days. "

He added that the newborn, "the report will be presented for discussion after its completion by the Commission in the next Cabinet meeting." The Prime Minister's Office announced, in (November 29, 2014), the Council of Ministers formed a ministerial committee to determine cut expenses all ministries in order to reduce the deficit budget in 2015, and that the Committee will submit its recommendations within a week to address and reduce the projected deficit.

To the parliamentary finance committee suggested the arrival of the 2015 budget to parliament next week.

The committee member said Haitham al-Jubouri said that "the ministerial committee which was formed to consider public expenditure is hoped to submit its report to the Cabinet on Tuesday."

He added that "while the agreement on the recommendations of the Committee will vote on the budget bill in the Cabinet meeting scheduled for tomorrow.

For his part, urged the head of the citizen Bloc Hamid vegetative cabinet to complete the budget in 2015 and quickly sent to the House of Representatives for approval.

The vegetative that "the Council of Ministers today to speed up the completion of the budget in 2015 and quickly sent to the House of Representatives for the purpose of validation."

"The completion of the Council of Ministers for the final version of the budget law would give the House enough time to see them and to give his opinion and observations on them, in order to ensure non-recurrence of the obstacles that witnessed the budgets of previous years, and especially the budget in 2014, which did not recognize until now."

He explained that the vegetative "delayed ministries to prepare their budgets in accordance with the constitutional prescribed timings will hinder the stages of preparation of the budget and therefore will delay approval, which will disable all sectors in the country."

In turn, suggested the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Shirin Reza access the general budget for next year to parliament during the next two days.

Reported satisfaction, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi promised to send the general budget for 2015 bill to parliament within ten days, indicating that the parliament will go a legislative recess and hold a special session if the arrival of the budget to him."

They expected to reach 2015 budget to the House of Representatives during the next two days.

It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged to complete the general budget of the country for 2015, within ten days, and the reason for the delay attributed to lower oil prices, lower domestic export rates.

He Abadi, in a speech during the hosting of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to him earlier, that Iraq is now bankrupt, but it suffers from the problem of monetary require reconsideration of the economic strategy, stressing the importance of exploiting the current economic situation for the development of the private sector and encourage investment.

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri announced that the Council will hold a special meeting to discuss and approve the general budget of the country, during the first legislative term holiday.

The Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, had announced last week that the council will finish the general budget for 2015 in the coming days and before the end of the fiscal year, and among the priorities in the budget will be the exchange of security, health and service sectors.

The Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, has revealed on the fifth of this month, about the intention of the ministry reduce the general budget for 2015 to 120 trillion, and explained that a serious ministry to reduce the budget deficit to 30 trillion dinars through a review of its provisions with the Ministries of State, and the search for domestic sources to reduce the deficit Instead of foreign borrowing.

And arrived in the Iraqi prime minister Haider al-Abadi in the 30th of last month to the House of Representatives session; to discuss the reasons for the late arrival of the financial budget law for 2015, the Council of Ministers, has been Chairman of the Board of Deputies Saleem al-Jubouri said during the start of the first legislative term holiday session (on Monday) for a month One, while attributing the cause to delay the Council of Ministers to send financial budget law for 2015, said that the parliament will hold a special meeting during the holiday in case the budget .anthy / 5

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum