Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Round Table  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday Round Table

Go down

Millionday Round Table  Empty Millionday Round Table

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Millionday: GCC welcomed what it called the new guidelines of the federal government in Iraq, stressing the need to strengthen cooperation in the Gulf region to counter terrorism.

He said the Supreme Council of the Gulf Cooperation Council, in the final statement of the Doha meeting, said the council "welcomed the new trends of the Iraqi government, calling for concerted efforts towards the promotion of national partnership between the various components of Iraqi society, and

Millionday: consequently contributes to achieving Iraq's security and stability, sovereignty and territorial integrity, and helps promote confidence and build bridges of cooperation in the Gulf region, and enable it to deal with terrorism as a common threat to everyone

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY SURE ARE GIVING OUT SOME POSITIVE STATEMENTS -- NICE

~~~

Millionday: The Council also reiterated support the "UN Security Council Resolution 2107/2013, which decided unanimously to refer prisoners and missing persons file and the return of Kuwaiti property to the United Nations Mission UNAMI to follow up on this file,

hoping to continue the Iraqi government's efforts and cooperation with the State of Kuwait and the international community in this regard.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ AND KUWAIT ARE NOW WORKING ON THOSE AGREEMENTS TOGETHER -- VERY NICE AND THEY HAVE ALSO ESTABLISHED TRADE AGREEMENTS AS WE KNOW

Millionday: IT SEEMS AS THOUGH ALL ORGANIZATIONS HAVE POSITIVE STATEMENTS

Millionday: THAT WE LIKE

Millionday: BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: MP, Amira Abdul-Kareem, assured that the parliament is about to form a committee to settle the disputes over Article 140 of the Constitution.

She stated to AIN "A key parliamentary delegation headed by the Speaker, Saleem al-Jobouri, visited Kirkuk province to discuss the disputes of Article 140 where a committee will be formed soon for this purpose.

Millionday: THEY LOVE THEIR COMMITTEES OVER THERE -- SMILE

Millionday: WOW NEWS IS SLOW

Millionday: HERE WE GO

Millionday: The executive Manager of the Iranian Iqtisad Niween Bank, Hassan Mutamadi, assured that his bank "established the Regional Cooperation Bank in Iraq with investment participation of 68% from Iranian and Iraqi investors."

Mutamadi said during a meeting over setting political policies for the Iraqi- Iranian trade relations on Tuesday "The investment size of establishing the bank reached IQD 150 billion which values $ 120 million," noting

Millionday: NOTE -- INTERNATIONAL/REGIONAL BANKING

Millionday: "The bank will have branches in different Iraqi provinces besides two branches in Baghdad and another in Tehran."

Mutamadi confirmed that "The bank, similar to the Iraqi banking establishments, faces many challenges including security challenges.

Millionday: I BET THEY ARE HAVING SECURITY ISSUES BUT HOPE ALL GOES WELL –

IT SEEMS THE WORLD IS THERE TO HELP AND THE US HAS STATED THAT ISIS WILL BE DONE AND GONE IN MONTHS -- BOLD STATEMENT

Millionday: THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS BUT SHOWS PRESSURE FOR SURE

Millionday: Reflected in the financial and administrative corruption in Iraq on all government institutions, what dire beyond economic disaster, to include the security of the country if the government was unable to rectify the matter, especially the negative effects seemed clear to the military establishment.

Reveals a source in the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, that 'dozens of soldiers in military units in Anbar began to leave their units because of their salaries for three months.'

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MILITARY IS NOT STAYING AT THEIR POST WITHOUT PAY --

Millionday: The source adds that 'the ministry tried to remedy the situation Pttmin soldiers, but to no avail, and in turn, informed the commander of the armed forces, the prime minister,

Haider Abadi, subject to remedy the situation before Tazmh and out of control', adding that 'Abadi, trying to find a suitable solution and accelerate the adoption of the budget to end crisis'.

The source asserts that 'withdrawal effect on the morale of the other soldiers, and disrupt the work of the military establishment'.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE TRYING TO SPEED UP THE BUDGET TO GET FUNDS -- NICE

Millionday: This comes at a time when Iraq is witnessing a major financial crisis because of rampant corruption and lack helm sound management, which disrupted the adoption of the budget year 2014 until today,

and that has been spent during the rule of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the country's advances, while the Council of Ministers failed to agree on the draft The final budget for 2015.

And see the strategic Iraqi security expert, confident Obeidi, that 'impending financial crisis will have very serious implications for the security situation of Iraq'.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE THING IS THAT THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT THE ECONOMIC PROBLEMS WILL CAUSE SECURITY PROBLEMS -- WE LIKE THE CONFIDENCE THEY HAVE

Millionday: Stresses al-Obeidi, said in an interview seen by 'Agency News', the need to' not to neglect the implications of the withdrawal of Iraqi troops despite the fact that this is still in its infancy ',

adding:' For those in charge of the military establishment to understand the gravity of that, especially in shambles security situation such as the situation of the Iraqi '.

And calls for al-Obeidi those responsible to 'resort to any solution, whatever the consequences on the economic situation, the international Kalaguetrad or reliance on community banks, and so on, because Iraq is going through a financial crisis in all cases, but the security crisis that Szbbha financial crisis is a particular danger, and must correct them as quickly as time before out of control '.
Millionday: NOTE -- ALL ECONOMIC CONDITIONS NEED TO BE FIXED -- THE REMEDY NEEDS TO COME QUICKLY --

Millionday: It is considered that 'organization Daash would use this thing in his favor, and try to win the retreating soldiers at his side, and give them the best of which were obtained in the Iraqi army in the salaries and allowances'.

For his part, warns MP for Anbar province, Mohammed al-Karbouli, of 'the consequences of leaving the troops without salaries, especially in Anbar province, which is witnessing a difficult circumstance security'.

See Karbouli, in an interview for the new 'Arab', that 'it is imperative to accelerate the central government in resolving the crisis, with the launch of an advance emergency urgent'.

Millionday: OH BOY

Millionday: LETS HOPE THAT THEY HAVE RESPECT AND LOVE FOR THEIR COUNTRY BEYOND THAT

Millionday: In the meantime, live organize 'Daash', a period of financial prosperity because of its imports from the sale of oil from Iraq, Syria, amounting to about one million dollars a day, 

except for other imports, as is confirmed by experts in the affairs of the armed groups and talked about the Iraqi Oil Ministry in earlier.

And distributed organization's leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, finally, 'gifts and gifts of real estate and the elements of the organization in Iraq and Syria, which will motivate them a lot in the fighting and lifting their spirits.'

Millionday: NOTE -- CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HUSTLING THAT IS TAKING PLACE WITH THE NEWS THAT WE HAVE READ IN THE LAST COUPLE DAYS -- THIS IS THE LAST THING THEY WANT

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER LOANS ARE BEGINNING ALSO

Millionday: The Iraqi government is trying to find an excuse for not paying salaries to soldiers, as it finally vindicated, 'checks and stand on the phenomenon of corruption that has developed in recent years and I knew that the phenomenon of ghost soldiers'.

jtank: MD-didnt the CBI state no money till budget is passed but then I read they are 10 BILLION less in reserves at the CBI--what is going on? What happened with the carrot and the stick?

jtank: Ms ghost soldiers

jtank: kickback

Millionday: THAT WAS FROM WHEN THE DFI WAS FIRST RELEASED

Millionday: NOT RECENT

dale: With the world so involved in Iraq now even if some of these soldiers dessert don't you think the world would step in more?

Millionday: THIS IS NOT GOOD AND THEY NEED TO HURRY AND GET THEM PAID AND BUDGET DONE -- EMERGENCY AT LEAST

Millionday: OH CAN ALMOST BET THE WORLD OFFICIALS ARE SCRAMBLING --

Millionday: I AM SURE WE WILL SEE RESULTS TO THIS BY TONIGHT EVEN

awesomedtl: YA REALLY THINK MILLION?

Millionday: I NORMALLY DONT GUESS BUT THIS IS PRETTY LARGE WITH THE PROGRESS DONE

Millionday: YES I THINK FROM TIME TO TIME  SMILE

awesomedtl: LOL GOOF!!

Millionday: LOL  BRB WITH MORE

Cookie6682: MD who is prioritizing making the decisions of funds and assets to military factions?

Millionday: THE BUDGET

Millionday: CBI WILL SEND MONIES UNTIL THEY ARE BUDGETED -- THEY NEED THE BUDGET TO SEND THE FUNDS TO DEPARTMENTS

Millionday: Iraq’s ethnic Turkmen are calling for arms to fight the Islamic State (ISIS) and protect their own lands, said the leader of the Iraqi Turkmen Front (ITF).

Arshad Salihi called for arms for the Turkmen and a chance to fight in the war against ISIS, particularly in the Turkmen areas that fell to the militants when the swept across northern Iraq in June and captured a third of the country.

“Our first priority is to confront the ISIS militants, who have a number of Turkmen areas in their hands,” said Salihi, who leads the ITF coalition.
~~~

Millionday: TURKMAN ARE WANTING ARMED

Millionday: He added that the jihadists had changed the balance among different ethnic groups in central and northern parts of Iraq, following their capture of disputed territories with multiethnic and multi-religious populations.

Salihi said his faction, which has at times been at odds with Kurdish groups in Kirkuk over territorial claims, has officially asked Baghdad for military assistance to take on the Sunni extremists in Turkmen areas

Millionday: He added that the Iraqi government has a “positive” attitude towards arming the Turkmen Front, but feared Kurdish factions would oppose such a deal.

“I urge our Kurdish brethren not to block the arming of the Turkmen. Kurds should be assured that our guns will not be used against them,” Salihi said in a live interview from Kirkuk with Rudaw TV.

Millionday: I WOULD SAY WHOEVER -- LETS GET IT DONE AND OVER

Millionday: BUT WHO AM I

Millionday: I AM ALL ABOUT THE STATEMENT -- NIP IT IN THE BUD

Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: CHECK THIS OUT

Millionday: TOURISM AND TRADE

Millionday: Approved by the Iranian Cabinet, on Wednesday, the railway project linking Iran with the Iraqi Railways, while the Ministry of Roads and commissioned the construction of cities and some other departments to complete the project.

The Iranian government spokesman Mohammad Baqer Naubakht during a press conference quoted by news agency IRNA and vassal (long-Presse), following the conclusion of Ministers of the Iranian government council meeting,

said that "the subject of linking rail Iranian iron lines Iraqi railway lines was the most important topics approved by the Council of Ministers in meeting today, so as to facilitate the transfer of Iranian pilgrims to visit holy sites in Iraq. "

Millionday: He Naubakht, "God willing, we will soon be to provide appropriate facilities for passengers to visit the holy sites in Iraq," noting that "has been assigned to planning and overseeing the strategic circle as well as the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development to complete this important project as soon as possible."

He Naubakht, "The development of relations between the two neighboring countries and the two peoples of Iraq and Iran are other axes to implement this important project."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS MAY SEEM LIKE A HMMMM WITH PAST PROBLEMS -- BUT THIS IS JOBS AND CONTRACTS NOW

Millionday: The railway Iranian company revealed, in the 22 of July 2013, for "a project to link the Iranian city of Khorramshahr city of Basra, Iraqi railway line", and showed that the line in the event of completion "will be used by the Iranian visitors in their visit to the cities of Karbala and Najaf,"

While confirmed Iran has "completed its share" of the rail line extended to the Shalamcheh border region, pointed out that Iraq "does not commence until now construction operations for financial reasons."

Iraq is one of the leading countries use transport by rail in the region thanks to its large network covers large parts of the country, and the first train was steered in Iraq was in June 1914.

Millionday: NOTE -- WE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN THE ECONOMY UTILITIES AND RAILWAYS CAN MAKE IN A BAD ECONOMY

Millionday: It is noteworthy that the first railway line D in Baghdad in 1869 in the Ottoman Empire, were drawn by horses and called (curry) Iraq is one of the first countries that used the railways,

and the exposure of the Iron Fleet Iraqi looting and vandalism after the events of the year 2003 where he stopped working fully Even in 2007 after 158 locomotive of the total 410 processing.

Millionday: YOU KNOW NEWS IS SLIGHT WHEN I AM ADDING THE HISTORY OF THE REPORTS -- SMILE

Millionday: OF COURSE THAT ONLY MEANS ONE THING -- THERE WILL BE A LOT COMING UP

Millionday: - The Ministry of Transport has signed a memorandum of understanding with the World Bank to provide counsels in the legal, technical and financial fields.

A statement by the Ministry of Transport, "Transport Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi, yesterday received the World Bank delegation headed by Robert Poe quality of the Special Representative of the World Bank mission in Iraq and Ziad Al-Bader, Director of International Finance Corporation in Iraq and Ibrahim Dajani jurisdiction of the oldest in the World Bank."

Millionday: The statement added that "the two sides discussed prospects of cooperation between the ministry and the World Bank in Iraq on the financing of strategic projects in the ministry,

which includes railways, airports sector and the port of Faw and open new horizons for cooperation with the World Bank, as a guarantor of a key to attracting investment in the region."

Millionday: WELL THIS IS GOOD NEWS

Millionday: HELP TO ATTRACT INVESTMENT -- LOVE IT

Millionday: The statement continued that "al-Zubaidi said during the meeting, to take advantage of international expertise and specialized in this field, to promote and construction, investment and activate the role of the private sector;

that the State can not advancement without the help or participation of the private sector in order to serve the public interest and the goal that many seek to achieve ".

He Zubaidi, according to the statement that "our priority at the current stage and future openness fully on investment."

Millionday: NOTE -- FULLY ON INVESTMENT -- NICE

Millionday: ALSO ACTIVATING THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS WHAT WE WANT TO SEE

Millionday: THEY NEED TO QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT AND GET IT DONE

Millionday: The statement declared, "the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Transport, represented by the art dealer of the Ministry and director of the International Finance Corporation in Iraq {private sector} representative of the World Bank in Iraq,"

noting that "the signing came a memorandum of understanding to support the partnership between the public sector, the private Iraq sector and encourage the sector private investment in transportation projects that contribute to the development and rehabilitation of Iraq's transport sector.
Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS MOVING FORWARD WITH THE MARKET OF IRAQ --

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE TO HAVE ALL SECTORS FUNDED BUT THEY MIST HAVE TRANSPORTATION FUNDS TO BRING IN INVESTORS AND CREATE IMMEDIATE JOBS

Millionday: For his part, the art dealer of the ministry said, "This note is very important for the Ministry of Transport with the participation of {IFC} one of the arms of the World Bank concerned with providing advice and provide funding to co-financing between the government and private sector projects, 

conducting studies financial, legal, technical and consulting services for projects the ministry and contribute to the funding and persuade investors to contribute where. "

Millionday: NOTE -- AS WE SEE THIS IS A MOVE FORWARD

Millionday: With praised IFC director Ziad Bader "to see the Minister of Transport in the development of the transport sector and open the doors to investment companies and make it comparable to the advanced transportation sectors in the region,

in addition to the serious desire to implement projects in accordance with modern and sophisticated strategy."

forestnr4: On yesterday's Dinar talk with BGG & Mr. White.......Mr White indicated to BGG that to commence with the massive projects that are tabled in the 2015 budget along with all the previous investment items that they want to move forward with, 

you need a valuation on the currency that is not imposed. This was at the 41.00 minute mark in the audio. Do you seem to think along the same lines? 

Thanks in advance for everything you & the entire team continually do for us!!!! Words alone cannot express it!!!

Millionday: I AGREE THAT A REALITY RATE HAS TO BE CALCULATED TO GO GLOBAL WITH ANY CONTRACT THAT IS NOT DOMESTIC ETC -- AN IMPOSED RATE IS NOT GOING TO WORK DUE TO FAIR TRADE

Millionday: AND GLOBAL ECONOMICS

Millionday: THE ?? IS WHEN

Pablo: Was the budget passed today?

Millionday: NOT THAT I HAVE SEEN

Millionday: NOT INTO LAW

DiagyAAAE: dd you catch what KAP was saying about the %2 imf compliance earlier this morning?

Millionday: SORRY CANT COMMENT WASNT HERE

Millionday: LETS MEET HERE TONIGHT AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE

Millionday: NEWS IS SLIGHT AND SO MAYBE MORE TONIGHT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum