Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S3A tries to out threat Phony I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

S3A tries to out threat Phony

4 posters

Go down

S3A tries to out threat Phony Empty S3A tries to out threat Phony

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:50 pm

12-9-14 Stage3Alpha: FYI, IF WE EVER DO LAUNCH A BLOW THE WHISTLE CAMPAIGN, IT WILL COME WITH SCRIPTS OF EXACTLY WHAT TO SAY, WHAT TO SEND OUT, AND IT WILL NOT BE AN UNORGANIZED PLAN OF CHAOS WITH NO GOALS, AND OBJECTIVES...................

AND IT WILL WORK JUST LIKE THE WEALTH MANAGER SCRIPTS WORKED GLOBALLY TO GET PEOPLE APPOINTMENTS, EVERYBODY IN 100% SYNC WITH 1 SWIFT MOVEMENT AS WE ACTIVATED ALL OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA FUNCTIONALITY THAT IS ALREADY BUILT INTO THIS S3A WEBSITE FROM FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ETC

PEOPLE DO NOT PLAN TO FAIL...........THEY JUST FAIL TO PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE THE FUNCTIONALITY TO LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN IN HUNDREDS OF COUNTRIES GLOBALLY, AND OVER 50,000 CITIES WORLD WIDE IN SECONDS, IF NEEDED................

JUST SO YOU KNOW.............AND THEY KNOW TOO.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

S3A tries to out threat Phony Empty Re: S3A tries to out threat Phony

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:35 pm

You have a plan to cheat and defraud you mean ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

S3A tries to out threat Phony 2805820865  S3A tries to out threat Phony 2805820865  S3A tries to out threat Phony 2805820865  S3A tries to out threat Phony 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:28 pm

1. They had scripts to get appointments with wealth managers? How dumb are these people? 

2. They can "mobilize" 50,000 cities world wide in seconds? Do people not sleep? And are there 50,000 cities world wide that have IQD holders in them...I'm going to go with no.

3. What do they hope to achieve with this "campaign"? Come up with any sort of provable Intel and I could see this having an impact...but since they can never prove a damn thing...it's going to do nothing but annoy banks/politicians etc. 

Will all the protesting going on over the 2 deaths in Ferguson and NY...this is VERY risky behavior to be inciting protests and riots etc. Especially over something that isn't even a thing right now.

On a side note...can this be treated as a terroristic threat if it does get off the ground? Obviously a social media campaign is nothing...but if it goes beyond that can the authorities step in and do something?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:53 pm

There are less than 200 countries on the planet, so he's basically saying every country on the planet and every city large enough to have a mcdonalds, and many cities that aren't.  In other words its typical guru lies and ego.

Tony's been threatening to take his idiotic twitter campaign to Facebook for a year, but I doubt he's dumb enough to do it.  Basically all of his followers are either gullible or stupid, they start babbling on FB about dinar and he and his followers are probably going to get a lot of attention from people that aren't gullible or stupid, and that's not really a good thing for him.

Twitter was much lower risk because a lot less people use Twitter and I'd guess the vast majority of his followers didn't even have a Twitter account and therefore didn't have 200 non dinarians on their friends list.  It's also a lot harder to explain why it's a scam in 140 characters.

There's nothing inherently illegal about organizing a protest, and doing so isn't automatically considering inciting a riot even if it turned into a riot. I'd love to see 50 dinarians out in front of a Wells Fargo protesting. I'd go out there with a big sign saying "All these protesters are idiots" and have a fun day.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:26 pm

I keep hoping that somewhere and in some way that with so many people worked into a frenzy and so primed for action that something happens to put them over the top in large numbers. There's only so much pumping and excitement building that can be done before you reach that razor's edge in herd mentality.

Seriously, I hope that one or more of these gurus crosses over that imaginary line to where people will act and go beyond any ability of the gurus to control the fallout. There is a tipping point somewhere here.

And if anyone can think of a way to help speed that process, I would love to participate.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum