Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?

+2
Terbo56
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  Empty I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:31 am

Stage3Alpha:

R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 6:18pm

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  because that's entertainment

Now , do you really want to know what's going on?  The global pay was 100% confirmed

Yes the money got into the account and 100% it was not released at 9 a.m.

However silly beans …100% confirmed that we have more than 3 trustees in two different countries that have received the release of their money's

The United States Treasury is sequestered right now… what does that mean?  wow we always said it would never happen on Monday but it could happen on Thursday

However, the United States is in this big proxy ploy to just see the public and make it look like Obama saved the world with the gold backed Reagan wanta protocols.

In the meantime the banks are wanting a haircut and the Bail in well.. guess what kids… that has nothing to do with the Treaty of 2009 …so that means that they are still lying to us because the treaty will swallow the derivatives

okdad > R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 6:28pm Could this mean it could go before Thursday?

R.V. / GCR > okdad December 8, 2014 at 6:33pm we are in the hot seat right now, but most likely they won't give it to us till Thursday …we'll see let's see if tomorrow is our happy happy dance

IP > R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 6:32pm So you are saying that derivatives will not be an issue?

R.V. / GCR > IP December 8, 2014 at 6:37pm  the Treaty of 2009 swallows the derivative

Smokin Jo > R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 6:41pm So, the global pay was released but held by UST until Obama can finagle a way to make the asset backed money appear to be his doing and save us from financial doom and chaos.

D.K.C. > R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 6:35pm Thanks so much.......Quick questions......what is the treaty of 2009? and...do we have to wait till Thursday or could it be released anytime?

I figured that O would try to make himself look like a hero.....at least several Million of us won't be fooled though,

R.V. / GCR > D.K.C. December 8, 2014 at 6:43pm I'm seeing right now that trustees have now gotten and receive release funds… yes this could very well go at 9 a.m. .

But the problem is Obama wants a handshake and a reach-around …don't know what that means but anyways he wants to be the new “ everybody look at me and I save the government because the Republicans have threatened to shut it down”  and they're going to make the Republicans look bad

The Cabal is out of here ….somebody is calling a guillotine

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  Empty Re: I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:49 am

They can't get rid of the cabal fast enough for us- Guillotines are just what they ALL need, not us- And it's all because of a bunch of rich, spoiled bastards that want everything for themselves- And they will burn in the center of the earth-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  Empty Re: I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:53 pm

I don't believe that was RV/GCR.  No timber BS.  There isn't a post or a chat out there where he doesn't do it.  Until now.  

Maybe the PTBs got to him and are spoofing to throw us off.  Or was that the cabal.  Or is this the empire guy?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Not only is this a freakin joke i will go one step further.

I have been in this over 12 yrs. I have heard and seen just about everything and when it comes down to reality if 5% of what is stated and written is true  everything else is pure dung. If it waS UP TO IRAQ, ABADI WOULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW BUT IT IS NOT.

Once you accept loans from either imf or wb you are owned by them and they basicly control you and here is one more final step.

Who do they get the orders and protection from?  The US.  And who does not want this to happen? The US -  so hopefully you can figure out the rest. This is why iraq is stalling. BTW who is getting a discount on oil starting in jan and who will continue using petrol dollars?  Iraq.  Do i need to say more?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:48 pm

R.V. / GCR December 8, 2014 at 6:18pm

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ? because that's entertainment

Funny ... I am so laughing at you because you are a clueless fricking idiot! I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865  I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865  I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865  I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:55 pm

I have certainly been laughed at by a much higher class of people..

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Cascadian, I believe Kevind53 was referring to the post from Stage 3 Alpo-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:26 pm

I was referring to S3A laughing at me. Kevin can laugh at me anytime.... Smile

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:46 pm

No worries- Just makin sure-Kevind laughs at most everybody- coffee Very Happy hemademe shame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:39 pm

I do find it humorous that an idiot like RV/GCR would be laughing at anyone.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865  I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865  I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865  I am so laughing at a whole bunch of you …you want to know why ?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:07 am

Trust me, they won't be laughing when this is over, and they get a big one busted off in their north end when they are walking south- sarcastic Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:37 am

I listened to Tony's cc call yesterday.  Tony is rambling on about how he doesn't work for anyone, etc., but when he said he doesn't make any money, DC couldn't help but let out a laugh.  It was just sickening.  These people need to pay.  I'd love to knock those smug grins off their faces!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Each day I wake and kick on the computer in the hopes of seeing the 'net explode with everyone up in arms because several gurus were suddenly arrested by the Feds. That would certainly be a banner day for me!

Unfortunately, it hasn't happened yet. I have to believe that several agencies are building a case for indictment of gurus and that someday we will have that moment of satisfaction.

Guess today isn't that day. Maybe tomorrow.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 pm

It WILL happen- Trust me-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum