Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about

5 posters

Go down

DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about Empty DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:08 am

Guru DC

[Vietnam has been exporting for years without an RV;  could that happen in Iraq as well?]   Iraq has a plan and very bright people to execute it over the last ten years;  otherwise the Iraqi dinar would just float on the market.  They have done many studies and very worked out plans over the last ten years to deal with explosive growth. Vietnam has done some of that, but not as publicly, so they cannot really say what the dong could justify.  They are having to use reserve-based theory to revalue their currency.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about Empty Re: DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:54 pm

You're drunk DC.  Go home and sleep it off

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about Empty Re: DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:43 pm

[Vietnam has been exporting for years without an RV; could that happen in Iraq as well?]

Absolutely ... there is no reason they could not should they choose to do so. The Dong is worth a heck of a lot less than the IQD.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about 2805820865  DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about 2805820865  DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about 2805820865  DC struggles to sound like he knows what he is talking about 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:24 pm

I think I might be drunk because most of that didn't seem to be in English sentences.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Sounds like someone needs to get drunk to see if this makes any more sense than when sober.  I think I might just do it later tonight...

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Try some of the 'ol Captain Morgan, or Bacardi 151- That will knock your ding dong in the mud-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum