Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14

3 posters

Go down

Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 Empty Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Millionday: K HERE WE GO -- HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS

Millionday: The Iraqi Economic Information Center, said the growth in dollar prices of natural and foreseeable result of lower oil prices, a result of the strengthening of the US economy and growth of the market as the largest consumer of oil in the world, which determines the growth path in the direction of the oil market.

The US dollar rose to its highest level in the world five years against a basket of currencies supported by the growth of American jobs.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE RAISE OF THE US DOLLAR RAISES THE BASKET OF CURRENCIES AND WE ARE THE LARGEST PURCHASERS/CONSUMER OF OIL -- SO FOLLOW THIS

Millionday: Jumped dollar index, which tracks the US currency's value against a basket of six major currencies to its highest level since March 2009.

The head of the Center lion Muhammad Ali in a press statement I followed (news agency, media / INA), said that "the Iraqi currency pegged to benefit relatively from the economic strength of the dollar and the rising value of purchasing, but the losses resulting from the decline in oil prices is much greater than the gains of the Iraqi economy Limited, which earned its currency strengthened this partial growth rates the dollar. "

Millionday: NOTE - THE GROWTH IN VALUE HAPPENED BUT THE PRICE OF OIL WENT DOWN SO IT HAS A PARTIAL GAIN DUE TO THE MARKET

Millionday: He noted that "growth indicators this will not last long in the light of the current swing in oil prices and the prospect of rising from their lows currently registered,"

stressing the need to take advantage of this relatively high dollar contract prices relatively less, especially with countries that dropped their currencies relative to the dollar.

Millionday: The economic expert is expected to increase the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar taking advantage of the economic strength of the dollar

Millionday: smile

Millionday: SO IN OTHER WORDS THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO INCREASE THE PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR

Blossom: do u know who is this economic investor

Millionday: HE IS A PART OF THE ECONOMIC COMMITTEE THEY HAVE HAD FORMED OF EXPERTS

jarhead: growth indicators what will not last long?

Millionday: THE PRICE OF OIL IS CHANGING DUE TO THE SWING IN THE MARKET

graylnjo: Does purchasing power equal rate??

Millionday: YES IT IS THE CHANGE OF THE PRICING INDEX AND THE REDENOMINATIONS IN COUNTRY WHICH RESULT IN THE CHANGE OF INTERNATIONAL RATES

mrref1216: Economic experts has been around for years

Millionday: NOT THESE

Millionday: THIS IS THE COMMITTEES THAT HAVE BEEN FORMED

mrref1216: they might be better

Millionday: THEY ARE MADE UP OF EXPERTS IN EACH FIELD

Millionday: BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: Ali Fayad, said Speaker of the House adviser on energy, on Monday, that the political atmosphere between the province and the center of political and other blocs are ripe for the enactment of the oil and gas law and the formation of the Supreme Council of the oil policy.

He said Fayad's "Twilight News", "The investment comes convergence happening between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, especially after the last, which is the gain of the two governments oil agreement."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE GETTING ALONG IN ALL PHASES AND WORKING TOGETHER -- THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE HCL

Millionday: Fayad said that "the oil agreement will have political and security dimension also in the next phase, especially with the country's vulnerability to the threat from al Daash," pointing out that "what happened from the large portion of them security challenges caused by the previous dispute between the federal government and the provincial government."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PREVIOUS DIPUTE IS RESOLVED AS WE CAN EXPECT -- SMILE

Millionday: The agreement, which was approved by the Iraqi cabinet on Tuesday that the Iraqi oil belongs to all Iraqis and the Kurdistan Region to deliver at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export, 

the export of 300 thousand barrels per day by the federal government of the province of fields Kirkuk oil through the pipeline in the region of northern Iraq.

Millionday: SO AS WE KNOW THE AGREEMENT WAS APPROVED ON TUESDAY AS AN EMERGENCY AND ALSO TEMPERARY FOR THE DISPURSEMENT OF FUNDS AND ALSO THE PRODUCTION TO BEGIN

Millionday: NICE -- END OF REPORT  BRB WITH MORE

Millionday: THIS IS FUN

Millionday: I LIKE THAT IT IS TIME TO RAISE THE VALUE IN A HURRY -- LOVE IT

Millionday: NOTE -- KARBALA CHANGES COMING TOO -- SMILE

Millionday: Revealed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, an increase of financial allocations for the province of Karbala and change some security leaders there. 

The correspondent Agency / information / Karbala "The prime minister ordered an increase of financial allocations to the province in next year's budget commensurate with its sacredness and tourism."

Millionday: He added that "al-Abadi is changing security leaders in the province in the coming days as a result of financial and administrative corruption." 

He said the reporter that "the Prime Minister revealed the existence of aliens in the security services to maintain and promised cleared within a short time." 

It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had arrived, on Monday, to the city of Karbala to check on security and service procedures, in a meeting with the provincial council and security leaders

Millionday: SEE THE ALIENS DID IT -- AT LEAST THEY HAVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY

Millionday: THIS WAS SENT TO ME

Millionday: Permanent Representative of Iraq to the United Nations Mohammad Ali Hakim, urged Monday, with the head of the UN Security Council from Chad Sharif Muhammad Zaini decision to be issued on the smuggling of Iraqi Antiquities and property.

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "The Permanent Representative of Iraq to the United Nations Mohammad Ali Hakim, head of the UN Security Council met for the current month Ambassador Sharif Muhammad Zaini," indicating that

Millionday: there was a discussion of the draft resolution to be issued in the Council about the smuggling of Iraqi antiquities and property. " 

"The delegates also met with Iraq's Deputy Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations Jan Eliasson, were discussed during the meeting the work of the UN Mission in Iraq and the mechanism to help displaced Iraqis.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE UNSC HAS HAD A MEETING ABOUT THE RESOLVES NEEDED FOR IRAQ AS IN THE RETURN OF THE DISPLACED AND ALSO THE RETURN OF THEIR PROPERTY

Millionday: NICE -- I WOULD LIKE TO BE A FLY ON THAT WALL

Millionday: The vice president of the Republic of Iraq, Osama al-Nujaifi, during a meeting with Kuwait's ambassador in Iraq Ghassan Youssef Zouaoui that Iraq appreciates the assistance provided by the State of Kuwait and waiting for more support in order to cleanse every inch Iraqis.

Millionday: INTERNATIONAL BATHING IN KUWAIT -- VERY NICE

Millionday: A statement by the Office of Najafi today Agency / Source News / received a copy of it, that "Osama Najafi, Vice-President of the Republic received Monday afternoon Ghassan Youssef Zouaoui Kuwait's ambassador in Iraq,

and discussed with him the brotherly relations between Iraq, Kuwait and ways of developing them to serve the two brotherly peoples, and increases the ability to confront the terrorist challenges.

Millionday: ALL JOKES ASIDE --- NOTE -- KUWAIT IS HELPING IN THE FIGHT ON TERRORISM -- THIS IS HUGE NEWS FOR IRAQ AND THE RELATIONS THEY HAVE WORKED TO REBUILD

Millionday: He Najafi according to the statement that "Iraq In these circumstances, facing a fierce challenge of organizing Daash terrorist, a comprehensive counter-terrorism is looking forward to the support of the international community, especially the brotherly countries,

which is estimated assistance provided by the State of Kuwait awaiting more support in order to cleanse every inch of Iraqi and thus provides service to humanity in the elimination of a terrorist organization does not stop at the end.

Millionday: He Zawawi support for the vision Najafi, noting that "the integrity of Iraq represents the national security of Kuwait as well, and made a presentation to the attention of Kuwait core files that occupy the Iraqis such as the displaced file and the desire of Kuwait Avenue assistance and overcome all the bottlenecks experienced by displaced people, also discussed the political and security situation in Iraq and the region.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PLAN IS BEING MADE TO CONTINUE TO POLICE THE REGION AND ENSURE SAFETY WHICH WILL BENEFIT THE MARKET OF THE MIDDLE EAST ENTRELY --

Millionday: And between Najafi that "Iraq is on the face of Egypt Daash and build a real citizen ensure citizen free life and a secure future state, despite all the constraints.

Millionday: THEY ALSO ARE DISCUSSING EGYPT SO THIS IS HUGE NEWS REALLY -- THEY SHOULD MAINTAIN A LEVEL OF SECURITY AND SHOW THAT THEY CAN PROTECT THE REGION AS WHOLE AS WELL –

- THE US MADE THE STATEMENT THAT THEY EXPECT DAASH TO BE OUT WITHIN A COUPLE MONTHS EVEN SO IT SEEMS THE WAR ON TERRORISM IS BECOMING SUCCESSFUL

Millionday: The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, that Iraq is facing a cash crisis due to the decline in world oil prices, and that it was taking measures to address the real problem, starting with the reduction of salaries in the Council of Ministers.

Millionday: THAT IS ALL OF THE REPORT -- VERY SHORT AND LEAVES YOU WONDERING

Millionday: The parliament Speaker, Salim Al-Jubouri received on Monday the Iranian Ambassador for Iraq, Hassan Danaye Far. The two sides discussed the bilateral relations between both countries and emphasized on the need to activate the common economic and commercial cooperation

clay Millionday: why would they accept to decrease their own pay unless they know the value will rise officials are greedy as we know here in the US

Millionday: I DONT SEE ANY UPROAR ABOUT IT EITHER NOT EVEN A REPORT STATING WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT IT OR HOW THEY DISAGREE -- THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING

dabmac: This probably an odd question - What percentage of the people of Iraq know of an increase in the value of the dinar is coming?

Millionday: ALL IRAQIS SHOULD KNOW BY NOW WITH THE PRAYER ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ALSO THE PAPERS AND PRESS STATEMENTS -- WE WOULD THINK ALL OF THEM OR AT LEAST HOPE BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE REGULATIONS AS WELL

Millionday: Baghdadi Uz..akdt the Ministry of Transport, on Sunday evening, a meeting to sign a cooperation agreement with the World Bank.

A reporter / Baghdadi News / "The Transport Minister Bayan Jabr and ministry officials held a meeting with World Bank officials to sign a cooperation agreement between the two parties."

Millionday: He indicated that the Transport Minister Bayan Jabr said during a dialogue hosted by the Iraqi program, which is broadcast on Channel Baghdadi said the ministry in the process of cooperation agreements with the World Bank and international companies

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THERE IS A MEETING GOING ON RIGHT NOW WITH ALL OFFICIALS AND THE WORLD BANK AND ALSO INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- I LIKE WHEN THEY ARE SIGNING COOPERATION AGREEMENTS

Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: THAT SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A WHOOPOW

Millionday: Ghaban: Internal changes step reformist leaders in preparation for receiving the ministry's security file for cities

Millionday: PREPARATION FOR RECEIVING THE MINISTER`S SECURITY FILES

Millionday: BRB

Millionday: MP for the coalition united falls within the alliance of the Iraqi forces, Alhegel Omar, said Monday that recent reforms in government positions should include other institutions, but not limited to security institutions only.

Alhegel said in a statement (newspaper integrity) that "recent reforms undertaken during this days is one of the positives of this government and its president, Haider al-Abadi, adding that these reforms should be continued on all state institutions, because there is corruption Msthari left by the last government.

He added that "these reforms must be removed from the political and party favors in order to build a state government and the law protects the country from the byproducts of corruption.

Millionday: SO HE IS SAYING THAT ANY LEADERS/OFFICIALS THAT WERE THERE OR PART IN ANY WAY DURING THE FRAUD SHOULD BE REMOVED AS WELL NOT JUST THE LEADERS IN THE MILITARY/SECURITY

Millionday: NOTE -- TO BE PUBLISHED

Millionday: Council of Ministers decided to approve the issuance of Order No. (8) for the year 2014, the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers.

And showed a circle of Cabinet Affairs said the decision (103) for the year 2014 adopted at the regular session of the eleventh meeting on 25.11.2014, was based on the provisions of Article 85 of the Constitution.

She said she sent a letter to the facts of the Iraqi Department of the Ministry of Justice to publish the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers in the Official Gazette

Millionday: HERE WE GO

Millionday: Council of Ministers held on Tuesday, where its regular discuss a number of paragraphs and the issues on the agenda.

According to an informed source told all of Iraq [where] that "the agenda includes a draft amendment to the Income Tax Act No. 113 of 1982 and the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs on the amendment of wages contained in a legal stamp duty and fees justice and authorize the Minister of electricity power to direct contracting."

"It also includes remodeling the subject of peace Air Base [Rasheed formerly Camp] legislative plan for the House of Representatives and the report follow up the implementation of the decisions of the body of opinion in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS MEANS TOMORROW THE AGENDA INCLUDES THE TARIFF LAW

Millionday: The source pointed out that "the Council of Ministers will discuss tomorrow compensate victims of the disaster Sinjar."

The Deputy Prime Minister said Bahaa al-Araji's [where] that "the Cabinet meeting tomorrow will include the Council informed on the content of the visit of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to both Brussels and Paris, as well as discuss security changes and reform measures in accordance with the political agreement."

Millionday: Araji said that he "will be put accountability, justice and the law of prohibition of the Baath Party, and the subject of the tax amendment exempting role and low cost young ones granted to employees, in addition to the Ministry of Electricity and future plan, time and ceilings of projects and investment.

Millionday: WOW -- NICE AGENDA

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE WORKING TOMORROW -- WHO KNEW

Millionday: SO WE SHOULD HAVE SOME RESULTS TONIGHT ON WHAT IS GOING ON -- SO SHOULD BE A GREAT NEWSTIME

Millionday: NEWSTIME AT 730 EST

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 Empty Re: Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Man...  I was really rooting for a no 'WHOOOPOW' post.  

Maybe tomorrow.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 Empty Re: Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:49 pm

WhooPow! Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 2805820865  Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 2805820865  Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 2805820865  Millionday's Round Table 12*8*14 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum