Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talk about the cart before the horse... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Talk about the cart before the horse...

+5
Ssmith
Ponee
Kevind53
Terbo56
Cascadian
9 posters

Go down

Talk about the cart before the horse... Empty Talk about the cart before the horse...

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:06 pm

618 caller:  Last week I was interviewing wealth managers in southern Illinois, right cross the river from a major metropolitan area.  I set up an appointment at 5/3, and then they backed off because “it hasn’t happened yet”.  Well, I said, I am interviewing wealth managers, and you are saying you don’t want to do business with me?  You had better tell your wealth manager what he just gave up!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Talk about the cart before the horse... Empty Re: Talk about the cart before the horse...

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Wow...   There are times that I would like to think that TNT drones are basically harmless and best left alone to their own little reality.  But this person amps things up to a higher level.

Interviewing wealth managers?  On what basis?

Yeah, they backed off.  Probably because you don't have any wealth to manage!  You were wasting their time.

And your snooty retort about them missing out....  well that just goes to show you what an asshat you are.  If you don't have the money now, I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time.

What arrogance!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Talk about the cart before the horse... Empty Re: Talk about the cart before the horse...

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Yep, a real pinhead, for sure-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:23 pm

This is probably as good a place as any to make more mention of my acquaintance and her incessant belief that Tony is worth believing.

She had a house picked out.  Actually got a realtor to take her through the house a couple of times.  She went and looked at it from the road.  She Google Earthed it to see it from above.  She indicated that she was going to put an offer on the house just as soon as 'some money' came her way.

Shocking, but after months on the market, someone else put an offer on the house and the owners have accepted it.  HER house is gone.  Her dreams are shattered.  This is a calamity.  How could the PTBs keep screwing around long enough that her dream home was taken from her?

She was sullen, angry, harsh, bitter, resentful and unpleasant because of this betrayal.  She was supposed to have exchanged by now and should have been rich months ago!  How could this have happened?  Why did this happen?

I'm not kidding.  She was near suicidal because she wasn't rich and wasn't going to be able to have that house.  That's how much she believes in this and how much she believes Tony.  Her world, her existence is predicated on the dinar and the RV.  She has stopped trying to find work, stopped trying to make things better in small chunks and pretty much has gone down a singular path where the only answer comes from the riches she will receive from the RV.

I wish I could say that she was otherwise bright and not known for this, but honestly, I would be dishonest.  She is exactly the kind of person Tony seeks and retains by any words necessary.  I am sure that she has donated from her meager income to his website.  She is on each and every call he puts on.  She gets all excited every single time she is told that the RV will come to her in 2-3 days.

Sigh

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Sorry Ponee...  I must have hit new topic in the wrong category.  Should be in chatter I would think.

My bad.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Fixed it for ya ... :loki:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865  Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865  Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865  Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Wow Cascadian, your acquaintance has a real bad case of  hopium fever.  I hope at some point, she can find her way back to reality before life totally passes her by.  I just don't understand how people can go down that path and become so deaf and blind to the truth. Has she ever taken the time to read the different things about Tony's past?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:36 am

I understand because I have a friend like this too.  Although friend is a stretch, because she doesn't like or talk to me because I don't believe like she believes.  She just lives and breathes RV, Woo-Hoo, any day now, etc.  Never misses a Tony call, Okie is a great guy, has put her life on hold, lost long time friends, etc.

Unfortunately there are many more out there than these two people.  When Tony goes down it's gonna be awful hard on them.  I think there are some that are so mentally unstable, it will end badly.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:03 am

Cascadian wrote:Wow...   There are times that I would like to think that TNT drones are basically harmless and best left alone to their own little reality.  But this person amps things up to a higher level.

Interviewing wealth managers?  On what basis?

Yeah, they backed off.  Probably because you don't have any wealth to manage!  You were wasting their time.

And your snooty retort about them missing out....  well that just goes to show you what an asshat you are.  If you don't have the money now, I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time.

What arrogance!

The amount of banks (and realtors, and car dealers, etc) time that has been wasted because of this scam is massive. It's not enough that they waste their own time listening to hours of drivel from the gurus, they have to waste other peoples as well.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:08 am

ssmith wrote:I understand because I have a friend like this too.  Although friend is a stretch, because she doesn't like or talk to me because I don't believe like she believes.  She just lives and breathes RV, Woo-Hoo, any day now, etc.  Never misses a Tony call, Okie is a great guy, has put her life on hold, lost long time friends, etc.

Unfortunately there are many more out there than these two people.  When Tony goes down it's gonna be awful hard on them.  I think there are some that are so mentally unstable, it will end badly.

I wish I'd collected all the stories from people over the years about how dinar mania caused them massive problems. Like not going to college because they thought it'd be a waste of time since they were going to be rich within a year at the latest. Causing their marriage to fail because they were spending 5 hours a day on conference calls or forums. Or how they lost their house.

There was a woman on Tonys board recently that said she wasn't looking for work because she'd feel bad starting a new job and then quitting within a month. Meanwhile her family is struggling for money relying on her husbands income.

I've even read at least one or two from people that had friends or relatives commit suicide and they though despondency caused by the dinar scam was a major contributor.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:15 am

I read that too...  The woman who didn't know if she should start her new job.  I think she was told to go ahead and start, because she could always quit later.  Honestly, some of these people deserve what they get.  If they are that damn stupid to listen to some bozo on the internet and run their life by what he tells them.  Go for it, chump!  Especially when Tony's criminal past is available easily by a little internet searching.

But some of those people are just not too bright and easily manipulated by good con men like Tony.  Society does have a duty to protect people from being scammed; at least to some degree.  Or maybe not?  Maybe there just bigger fishes to fry and not enough resources?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:34 am

They can't stop every scam. There's hundreds and hundreds of billions of fraud a year. A pissant con man like Tony isn't even a blip on the radar. His 14dailyplus scam had to be a much larger money earner and was a much more obvious scam and eight years later he still isn't in jail for that, so.....

Here's a quote from a 14DP sheeple:

"Tony has proudly announced many times in his conference calls that unlike other temporary sites that are here today and gone tomorrow, 14DP will be around for at least 5 years, and that no one will lose any of their money in his programme. That's an honourable assertion by an honourable person."

Same scammer, same scammees, just a different scam. And when Tony goes down, if he goes down, there will be someone to take his place. There always will be, because there always will be people that are so desperate/gullible/stupid/whatever that they'll fall for the scams.

Eventually you just have to write them off. People that fall for Tony's BS will likely be getting scammed all their lives. Anyone that falls for his nonsense will fall for anything. One of his followers on twitter recently said that it wasn't a scam because her "galactic friends, mood ring, and the voices in her head" told her it wasn't. You can't fix that, doesn't matter how much proof you give them.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:44 am

Here's a nice one from Tonys own site:

"I had to get a Reverse Mortgage to supplement my income.

I did a draw on my equity and purchased my first Dinar in 2010. and a few more times purchased more. I then had the hope and a comfort to know when this revalued I would be able to pay off all of my debt and be able to support myself for the rest of my life. I knew that the equity would get me through a couple years and then, I would run out of funds to supplement my Social Security."

This person PURCHASED DINAR WITH HOME EQUITY. Is she an idiot? YES! Does that absolve Tony of responsibility? NO!

It drives me nuts when you read dinarians defending the liars and saying "no one is holding a gun to anyones head and making them buy dinar." No one held a gun to anyone's head and made them invest with Madoff, that doesn't change the FACT that what he did was illegal and immoral.

This woman is going to lose her house. Maybe she would have anyway. But maybe she wouldn't. That's the problem with the dinar scam. Many people act differently and make different choices when they think they're going to be rich within the next year or two. Should they? Of course not. But they do, because some of them just aren't very smart, or are really desperate, or whatever.

And can you blame them? They've got hundreds or thousands of gurus and other investors telling them they're guaranteed millionaires any day now. This woman probably thought she was being real smart by making sure she could get by for a few years because "surely it will have happened by then." But it hasn't. And it won't. Ever. The shady dinar sellers will continue to make their millions, and scum like Tony and Montana will continue to shave some money off the top, and gullible dinarians will continue to lose their homes and money.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:47 am

True Point there FS4Enthusiast ! The personality type that is taken in by Tony will always be taken in.  They are the ones who need to be led and spoon fed life in general.

By the way, FS4 did you get my PM?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:51 am

Ponee, DID you get my P.M.?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:11 pm

here is a real bank story . i went to chase and talked to the wealth dept ahd he stated hold on to your dinar it will be worth a fortune then i wook up all these bank stories are rubbish because they will not tell you the truth
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Thank you Kevin for correcting the section this post is in. Sorry for snarfing it.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Ponee, I wish I could say that there is hope for her coming out of the fog and making the affirmative decision to understand where she is and then apply herself in a way to make things better even if slowly. I really wish I could.

After her meltdown, she sounded despondent and hinted that maybe the time has come that she should buckle down and move forward as though the RV wasn't going to happen.

That lasted about a day.

She is now back to convincing herself that her hopes and dreams of the RV and the magical life transformation that it will bring to her is not only true, but that it's going to happen very soon. All she has to do is hang on until the RV happens. In a couple of days. Again.

I think she listened to Tony's conference call Monday and that filled her full of hope again. I can't think of any other reason beyond self delusion that she would come to the conclusion she did.

It's common sense to believe that there are those in our society that will believe the snake oil salesperson rather than reality. That there are some who will discount the sometimes unpleasant life they are faced with for the wish of a better life that suddenly appears. It's the mechanism that allows Tony, S3A, Jester, Okie and all the others to prey. Are they vulnerable people who we should feel sorry for? Or fools that we should shake our heads at? I honestly don't know. Maybe there's something in the middle that would be more reasonable to think.

Agreement that the predators, poseurs, fakes, and ne'er do wells that seize the opportunity to fleece someone through lies and willful misinformation should be removed from society and made to pay for the damage they inflict. Not just within dinarland, but in all aspects of life. The dinar gurus are amongst the most reprehensible of the lot in my opinion and deserve some immediate attention by US District Attorneys. They know exactly what they are doing and continue to do it.

And a particular wish that those who surround themselves with religion, create the illusion that they are among the pious, and those who invoke God's name in pursuit of their scamming ways suffer a particularly horrible fate. Playing on faith is bad. There are more than a couple of people who are in this category.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:44 pm

It's a real shame that people allow themselves to be so deluded, and YW Cascadian.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865  Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865  Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865  Talk about the cart before the horse... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:12 pm

My Tony follower friend is the same. I did some very quick math one day, and back when Tony was talking $38/iqd and $16/vnd ... I figured that she has upwards of $80k in iqd/vnd/zim.  She is a great lady and very intelligent about everything we speak about...but when it comes to Tony she is a double shot kool-aid drinker. She even did the whole open a corporation in Reno and set up offshore accounts etc. She has since fallen on hard times because she was paying her reserves before she was paying her other bills. But she clawed her way back and is doing ok...but still has a safe full of, at this moment in time,  mostly useless currency.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Depending when and from whom and what the proportions of the three different currencies are, she could easily have pissed 30 thousand dollars completely down the toilet.  Plus thousands in corporation and offshore nonsense. Pretty amazing.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Morally, how does the group view any responsibility for those of us who see what's going on to try to educate and inform those who are blinded by their prophet Tony?

I have not been shy about criticizing gurus for playing on sympathy, religion, gullibility and ignorance on the part of the sheeple. And we have had many conversations on the board that shows each of us are amazed at how this can happen. Amazed that seemingly intelligent and capable people somehow lose themselves in this to the point of neglecting important things in their own lives.

I am pretty close to trying to take my acquaintance aside and walking her step by step on how this is nothing but a way to take her money. That she should sell a good portion of her holdings to reclaim some of the money she's invested, even if that means she won't recoup the full amount. It's better to cut one's losses and such.

Never would I suggest that she sell every bit of dinar, for since this is so important to her that she should keep some and be rich when it happens. Just not quite as rich as she would have been with all of the dinar she owns. (Hell, I am keeping my pittance of dinar/dong holdings)

I haven't decided for sure as of this morning. She's an acquaintance, so if she shunned me for being an ungrateful heretic, I could probably live with it. I feel some level of an obligation to do something affirmative.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:54 pm

Cascadian I totally agree with you in the fact that we could tell all those we know that follow Tony that he is full of shit. The bigger question is...should we? Like you said...they are blinded by his stupidity...what makes you think that they will be blind to the truth?? I've tried to talk to my Tony follower friend a few times...but I get the "I don't need the negativity etc etc" speech. I showed her proof that the supposed blurb that was shown on BBC TV was not true (a relative of mine works for them), yet that was nothing but the PTB hiding the truth?!?! I have asked multiple times to see proof of any of his Intel...but that's just being negative.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Like I've always said, you can't reason with a grapefruit-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:46 pm

You can talk to them, and from what I have read you have certainly tried, however you can not make them listen.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Thankyou, Kevind53- I do resemble that remark- Talk about the cart before the horse... 3508649203 sarcastic sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:34 pm

Good for you for being proactive and trying to make a plan but at the same time you can't really fault the banker for thinking your wasting his time. Those guys typically work off 100% commission or close to it so they only want to take clients who currently have money and are serious about investing with them.

You have to realize the DInar is not a gurantee, its a big maybe and a speculative bet. It would be like me going to a banker and saying yesterday I came up with a really great idea for an invention. It's going to revolutionize the pet industry and make millions of Dollars. I'd like you to come upw ith a plan of what I shoudl do with my wealth.

He would probably tell me come back to me when you make that money and are ready to invest. Thousands of people start businesses everyday, very few stick around for a year let alone become multimillion dollar businesses.

I'm sure your not the first Dinar holder to come knocking on this guys door. Many of these guys think this dinar investment is crazy and think we are a joke. Now maybe we will have the last laugh and things iwll wind up working out but to ask a banker to take you seriously and spend time with you on a future hypothetical speculative investment that may or may not pay off, shouldn't be surprised he didn't want to spend a lot of time with you.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum