Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!!

5 posters

Go down

tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! Empty tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!!

Post by Not stupid Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:10 pm

[FLPatriot59T - The reason we're discussing this is because on Friday we got word some wanted to start exposing people who were getting paid, where they were getting paid, etc. All we're hearing is they're preparing to pay you. If 4M people didn't get a dime out of this we have information about who/what got paid. We are familiar with the Arab Spring and how they made that happen. We fell they'll do the right thing because if they don't we know what will happen. We have docs and names of people who were paid in cash - not SKRs. We believe they will do the right thing. But we are prepared if they don't.

haha sure you will.... bull hockey when would that be?
and the people who are going to tell.... humm could he be talking about our plan to thank Tony for all his help for that small % ?

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! Empty Re: tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!!

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Werent they going to do the same thing last year when Tony had "proof" that people cashed out???
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! Empty Re: tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!!

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Yes, basically-This is old news- Just wants to psych people up because there is no proof of anything that has to do with peeps exchanging---
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:50 pm

It's like he has his BS on a 12 month repeat cycle. If I remember rightly he said after the fact that he decided not to because he didn't want to blow the impending RV by doing so.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:57 pm

He couldn't blow bubbles with a bottle of dishsoap-He lies about everything, because that's all he's good at
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:27 pm

His MO has always been to blame some mysterious, unnamed power that be when his lies fail to materialize.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! 2805820865  tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! 2805820865  tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! 2805820865  tony is going to expose those that cashed out if things dont change!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:00 pm

But, but but...  it RVed on October 31st.  DC said so

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum