Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Exogen INTEL and Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Exogen INTEL and Chatter

3 posters

Go down

Exogen INTEL and Chatter Empty Exogen INTEL and Chatter

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:08 am

Early Sunday Morning:

SUNDAY INTEL UPDATE  Posted by EXOGEN on December 7, 2014 at 7:07am

Guesses to Exogen’s Picture Intel/Clues:

Vinman December 7, 2014 at 8:56am

The dollar is skyrocketing against other currencies.

All currencies in the basket are being adjusted to fix the uneven playing field which is causing them to fall and see-saw.

The change over switch will allow them to balance and come together for a perfect landing in harmony with precision.
….

G T December 7, 2014 at 9:10am Sunday Morning Clues……
Currency Rates are Changing…….

The Dollar is RISING HIGHER than the Others

moving UP & DOWN ……….Currency rates Are being adjusted for the Purpose of balancing the PLAYING FIELD!!!!

Look for these NEW ADJUSTMENT S to Sneak In

Dollar jumps to highest level  Posted by BaNDiTo.RoX on December 7, 2014

Saturday, December 6, 2014 08:54

BAGHDAD / follow Baghdadi News / .. US dollar rose to its highest level in five and a half years against a basket of currencies on Friday, supported by a jump in jobs in the United States in November made investors expect an increase in US interest rates by mid-2015.

The US Department of Labor said that “the number of jobs outside the agricultural sector increased 321 thousand last month, the highest monthly increase since January 2012, and was forecast to 230 thousand new jobs.”
Jumped dollar index – which measures the US currency’s value against a basket of six currencies Risah- to its highest level since March 2009.

And also rose against the Japanese currency to 121.38 yen, the highest level since late July 2007. Finished / l

albaghdadianews.com

Louie67 > Why is this? so means we already have our money back by Gold?

Ranger4564 > Louie67 Go listen to Jim Willie’s latest interview, which was posted multiple times yesterday, including once by ClassyONE in the Saturday intel thread. He explains what might be happening.

Simple answer, dollar is still being manipulated higher and the rest of the world will abandon it soon as it becomes too imbalanced against everything else.

Here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiHW4U7Ex64

EXOGEN  HOW TO WATCH CURRENCY PAIRING IN REAL TIME

STEP 1

GO TO THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD THE JAVA APPLICATION

http://netdania.com/Products/QuoteList/QuoteListApplet.aspx?lite=no

STEP 2

CLICK SEARCH INSTRUMENT

STEP 3

FILL IN THE FOLLOWING PAIRINGS

VND/EUR

VND/MYR

VND/IND

NOTE: YOU CAN ENTER OTHER CURRENCY FOR PAIRING AND SOME MAY SAY WAIT

PLEASE POST DATA IN THIS THREAD ALL DAY AS WE WATCH WHAT IS TAKING PLACE LIVE SO THE WORLD CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!!!

VND/THB

VND/JPY

VND/USD

VND/GPB

YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PAIRING, NOT CONVERSIONS

EXOGEN December 7, 2014 at 9:43am

“the agreement became effective in effect and does not need to be ratified in the House of Representatives,

BaNDiTo.RoX December 7, 2014 at 9:42am

Kurdistan: the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil does not need to authenticate Parliament

Date: 12/07/2014 12:28

Rejection of the Kurdistan Alliance, Sunday, statements by some MPs skeptics oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, indicating that the oil agreement takes effect and does not need to be ratified in the House of Representatives, as some occur. 

The MP said the coalition Mohsen al-Sadoun told / information / that “the agreement between the Governments of the oil center and the region is very clear and there is something hidden behind the scenes, also spoke of some politicians”, rejecting statements by some MPs and skeptics agree. 

He Sadoun that “the agreement became effective in effect and does not need to be ratified in the House of Representatives, as some occur because the agreement occurred between the center and the region, and not between one country and another,” stressing that “the agreement became effective and will contribute to reducing the deficit public budget ratio.” 

The Iraqi cabinet decided earlier this month to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which provides for delivery of the region at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export. Finished / 25

EXOGEN > BaNDiTo.RoX FOR PEOPLE WHO SAID THE HCL WAS NOT COMPLETED, YOU NOW HAVE YOUR ANSWER……………. IT IS A LIVING DOCUMENT AND AGREEMENT…………………….

THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM VOTING TO PASS A BILL, OR VOTING TO PASS A LAW, AND THAT IS WHY THERE IS NO RATIFICATION NEEDED OR REQUIRED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

EXOGEN“the agreement became effective in effect and does not need to be ratified in the House of Representatives,

Late Saturday Night

R.V. / GCR December 6, 2014 at 8:49pm Massive efforts to regain control of three letter agencies currently on going… good guys winning…..go REPUBLIC….AND THANK YOU….TIMBERKIDS

R.V. / GCR December 6, 2014 at 8:58pm COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS SECURED BY THE GOOD GUYS

WE GOT THE MONEY HONEY IF YOU GOT THE TIME WE GO HONKEY TONKING AND HAVE A NIGHT YOU GOT THE MONEY HONEY I GOT THE TIME

YES MONEY IS NOW MOVING

THANKS SQUATCH FOR WISHING ME BACK…. THE FOREST IS HARD WHEN YOUR CAST INTO THE CABAL SPELL….. I JUST WAS FOUND…..TIMBERKIDS

R.V. / GCR December 6, 2014 at 9:22pm The collateral accounts will not go to governments these will be put into trust for humanitarian purposes only…Timber

R.V. / GCR December 6, 2014 at 10:55pm the big four banks have stopped using wires this weekend no customer wires in or out ….I wonder what this could me ….you tell me up for discussion yea timber

Vinman > R.V. / GCR December 6, 2014 at 11:07pm Um…um….um…they are switching the system? Exogen INTEL and Chatter Icon_smile

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exogen INTEL and Chatter Empty Re: Exogen INTEL and Chatter

Post by Cascadian Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:17 pm

grrrrr  R.V / GCR     What a hell of thing to wake up to.

Hope he suffers many hardships today

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2350219667 Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2350219667 Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2350219667 Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2350219667 Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2805820865  Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2805820865  Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2805820865  Exogen INTEL and Chatter 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Cascadian wrote:grrrrr  R.V / GCR     What a hell of thing to wake up to.

Hope he suffers many hardships today

Cascadian lol,  Did he ruin your morning coffee today????

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum