Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition

Go down

State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition Empty State of law : The resolution of the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the coalition

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Friday, 05 December 2014 19:41

Shafaq News / The decision maker of State of law coalition, Haitham al-Jubouri said that the coalition has formally agreed on the nomination of Ali al-Adeeb for the presidency of the National Alliance bloc, while explained that naming the presidency of the National Alliance depends on the announcement issued by the National Coalition.

Al-Jubouri told “Shafaq News" that "The State of Law coalition has informed the National Coalition formally of nominating Ali al-Adeeb, for the presidency of the National Alliance for the next phase," adding that "state of law coalition is waiting for the National Coalition announcement for its candidate for the post, or declare its supportive position for al-Adeeb to take the presidency of the alliance ".

State of law coalition has named al-Adeeb for the presidency bloc in parliament and Sadeq al- Banan as his deputy while Haitham al-Jubouri as the decision maker of the bloc at a formal meeting attended by the President of State of law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki and leaders of the coalition.

Jubouri said that "It has been leaked of information that indicates that the National alliance has nominated head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim for the job, but this nomination has not been announced officially, and we are awaiting the announcement so to hold elections to choose the Chairman of the Alliance and its political body."

Al-Jaafari, who is the Minister of Foreign Affairs currently serves managing the presidency of the National Alliance for the past four years after his election by all blocs, while the National Alliance blocs are heading to prepare an internal system to transform the coalition to a political institution.

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/12378-state-of-law-the-resolution-of-the-presidency-of-the-national-alliance-depends-on-the-coalition
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum