Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments

Go down

BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments Empty BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Haven't had time to read this buy Ms Timmy is usually pretty solid.

Local Government Basra looking with the British ambassador open a consulate of the United Kingdom and offices for cultural relations to maintain

[tlm724] He Albzona "The goal of these discussions is to strengthen the bilateral relations between the old Basra, Britain, amid talks with other world countries conducted by the local government, what is going through the stage of Basra, paving the way for an administrative shift in the coming period towards decentralization."

[tlm724] Basra will be off the charts, booming port, economic capital etc...

[tlm724] paving the way for an administrative shift in the coming period towards decentralization.

[tlm724] *hallelujah* power to the provinces coming right up !

Parliamentary Security: The government will send a draft of the National Guard of the Parliament Act next week

[tlm724] the National Guard Law, it was agreed to send a bill to the House of Representatives, during the next week after a vote by the Council of Ministers."

[tlm724] this is perfect and let me tell you why, it will include the Sunni's in the fight against ISIS !

And all the different tribesman throughout Iraq will be in the fight and get paid by the GOI, that is huge, talk about motivation to fight for your country !
~~~

Billion dollars and 250 thousand space: the side of corruption in the Ministry of Defense.

[tlm724] the Ministry of Defense operations cash smuggling abroad, through the Baghdad International Airport, and to an unknown destination!

[tlm724] The strange thing is, that one smuggling operation was exposed, talk about the transfer of ($ 300 million) in one go! Although these funds, not transferred as is the case officially, through banks,

which raises doubts, but that Rahim Ugaili, former president of the Integrity Commission, confirmed that the transport method calls to say for sure, that those funds were smuggled! Another is very important; it is the point of that money, as in the modern Ugaili, was to Lebanon!

[tlm724] ($ 300 million) in one go! dayum

[tlm724] not transferred as is the case officially, through banks,

[tlm724] confirmed that the transport method calls to say for sure, that those funds were smuggled

[tlm724] with what has been discovered a few months ago, to find a billion seven hundred million dollars of Iraqi funds smuggled

[tlm724] a billion seven hundred million dollars

[tlm724] shakes head

[tlm724] what the government spends on those aliens around the average (US $ 1700) per space per month, for a total of: ($ 170 million per month)

[tlm724] that would be the fictitious members of the military !

[tlm724] $ 170 million per month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[tlm724] per month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[tlm724] Billion dollars smuggled out of Iraq, and discovered by accident, and senior officers in the security forces

[tlm724] oh they are so going down ! no wonder no projects got done and no infrastructure was built and the military never got armed, these DB's stole it all !
~~~

What does it mean the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil?

[tlm724] which was approved by the Cabinet today is to install the joints of the 2015 budget through:

[cstacy] hmm

[tlm724] you know I was thinking about the HCL last nite, thinking to myself how much you wanna bet the include it in a bundle deal with the budget, 2 for the price of one kinda thing

[tlm724] lets look at the rest of this article

[shunshine] I think its a very good possibility.

[tlm724] The starting point for the future installation of the situation and I hope the formation of committees in parallel to resolve issues and past dues.

[tlm724] yep need to account for all the oil proceeds in 2014 too

[tlm724] Question Is the parties will abide by the agreement first? I imagine that the agreement may hold if the parties continue dialogue and there atmospheres stressful to abide by,

[tlm724] they have every reason to abide to the agreement imo, its a win win for everyone !

[tlm724] I don't think it will be much longer before we know exactly what they will do as far as the budget/HCL
~~~

Abadi, emphasizes the importance of benefiting from international expertise and specialized in the fight against corruption

[tlm724] "corruption scourge undermine the chances of advancement, construction and investment,

[tlm724] thats right too ! Stopped everything

[tlm724] He Abbadi "went hard the government to fight corruption in all its forms and manifestations

[tlm724] get em Abadi ! Call in the experts and clean your house brother !! *hallelujah*

[tlm724] the Parliament called for cooperation with the government to achieve economic reform and action against corruption.

[tlm724] economic reform, yes indeedy sweetie !
~~~

US Ambassador to Iraq : Washington and Baghdad have agreed to grant immunity to US troops

[tlm724] US Ambassador to Iraq : Washington and Baghdad have agreed to grant immunity to US troops

[tlm724] *mission* *hallelujah* *kickA*

[tlm724] they need this immunity and deserve it !

[tlm724] now we are gonna kick some azz !!!!!!!
~~~

Qabbanji praises steps to reform the government and the restoration of relations with the province of Kurdistan

[tlm724] the reduction of the salaries of ministers and the presidency and parliament, a great initiative and wait for the agents and special grades other to reduce the salaries," pointing out that the "This project will contribute to building community and a lack of class."

[tlm724] He continued Qabbanji saying that it "has been detected (9) thousands of imaginary project," saying these phantom projects as "the reason for the deficit in the budget of Iraq."

[tlm724] The general commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi revealed , in (November 30, 2014), the cancellation of 50 000 jobs to a member "space" in the Defense Ministry within one month, while the Parliament called for cooperation with the government to achieve economic reform and action against corruption.

[tlm724] theres those ghosts again !

[tlm724] The Iraqi Cabinet decided, in (2 December the first in 2014), the approval of the oil agreement between the federal government and the government of the territory of Kurdistan, which provides for the delivery of the region at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export.

[tlm724] that agreement has paved the road to riches !
~~~

Abadi heading to confiscate senior military and security leaders funds involved corruption

[tlm724] , stressing that the investigation has already begun with the ghost soldiers, and will include all officers who associated with them soldiers

[tlm724] and leaders responsible for them

[tlm724] may include the former commanding general of the Armed Forces Nuri al-Maliki, as primarily responsible for the corruption of the military establishment.

[tlm724] *hallelujah* he needs to go for them all !
~~~
Vice Kurdistan: the agreement between the center and the region to the beginning of the application of Article 140

[tlm724] the agreement between the center and the region to the beginning of the application of Article 140 *hallelujah* how sweet is that !

[tlm724] this is coming from Shaways himself !

[tlm724] The Convention contains several positive points for Kurdistan, notably with regard to Kirkuk and other disputed territories, this is the first time in the agreements between the province and the center referred to Kirkuk with respect to oil production

[tlm724] Kirkuk was the most important area of contention between Baghdad and Kurds, it is filthy rich with oil and Saddam took it from from the kurds

[tlm724] and of course Maliki would never even consider giving it back

[tlm724] that the federal government take the opinion of the provincial government in this area,

[tlm724] Abadi is argreeing, this territory belongs to the Kurds !

[tlm724] "federal government approved by the Convention to these areas under the control of Kurdistan,

[tlm724] "for the first time since the fall of the former regime, the federal government recognized that the Peshmerga forces are part of the Iraqi defense system

[tlm724] super important, this recongnition is huge, it will make all of Iraq a military force to be reckoned with and Baghdad will pay the Peshmerga army

[tlm724] "this agreement will facilitate the House of Representatives and the political blocs all discussion of the draft oil and gas law as soon as possible

[tlm724] they will not delay the HCL now ! 17 % it is, despite some in the GOI trying to stop it ! No more of that BS allowed !

[tlm724] export of 300 000 barrels of the province of Kirkuk fields through the same line, and delivery of their revenues to the federal government, which agreed to turn the Kurdish Peshmerga forces paying salaries as part of the Iraqi security system.

[tlm724] to establish a true relationship based on the Constitution in accordance with the principle of partnership and justice,

[tlm724] thats exactly what they needed was an equal partnership to resolve all their issues ! *wolfwhistle*

[tlm724] this is the best thing to happen in Iraq to date ! I am excited to see where this takes them and us !

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t106282-morning-news-comments-12-05-2014-article-140-resolution

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments 2805820865  BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments 2805820865  BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments 2805820865  BLC Admin Tlm724 Morning News & Comments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum