Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Please Help me Understand........... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Please Help me Understand...........

+3
Terbo56
Kevind53
Not stupid
7 posters

Go down

Please Help me Understand........... Empty Please Help me Understand...........

Post by jeannedee777 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Call me stupid, but How do people think Tony ad D.C. are making a lot of money off the TNT calls.  Do you think that a lot of people are sending donations? Are they getting paid by Sterling or are they Government disinformation people?  

Why would they lye  to us?

jeannedee777

Back to top Go down

Please Help me Understand........... Empty Re: Please Help me Understand...........

Post by Not stupid Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:55 pm

I think you mean " lie" not " lye" one is an untruth the other is used to deoderize out houses!
Come to think of it, both work when talking TNT.

So my question is, how do you think someone who must have a public defender at court can afford to smoke big cigars and spend his entire day on line or on a " intel call" ?
Making money conning lots of dumb people.
See, easy answer.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Please Help me Understand........... Empty Re: Please Help me Understand...........

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Well as a matter of fact we do. In just the last week, if even the majority of the people stating they donated really did, they made more than enough money to run the site for years. That is just in one week. So where do you suppose the rest of the money went? You see we actually have a clue as to how much a site like his takes to run. Oh by the way, Tony slipped a while back and admitted that he was working for Sterling and getting kickbacks. OH they came back and explained it all away, but the original post is here somewhere.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865  Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865  Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865  Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeannedee777 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 pm

So I can't spell forgive me..I'm wanting to know from whom and
how Tony,
DC and Pam are getting paid. :rtyrty:

jeannedee777

Back to top Go down

Post by jeannedee777 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Does anyone believe there is actually going to be a RV.

jeannedee777

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Personally, I do, and a few others, but there are some here that don't think so- The choice to believe is yours- The ball is in your court, jus' sayin'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Just think of it like this...who is going to invest as much time and effort as that group of people do...and get nothing out of it??? There's no way they can hold down regular jobs with as much as they are doing on their calls etc., so they have to be making the money somewhere!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Umm you had your answer ... perhaps you didn't see it, or chose not to see it.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865  Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865  Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865  Please Help me Understand........... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 pm

First of all....  it's good to see you jeannedee777!

From where and in what amounts come the fund to pay these people I do not exactly know.  Donations, Ray paying off the 'group' for access to people for 'wealth retention seminars,' from dealers.  That's my assumption anyway.  And hey, I could very well be wrong!  (probably not as wrong as calling the RV multiple times per week for a year.  Then saying it RVed for everyone but you to add insult to injury)

I won't bore people with rehashing what others have said already other than to say that Tony does not strike me as a person who does things as charity.  That's my impression and opinion.  Others, including yourself may see things differently and perhaps see a kindler giving side to Tony.  I can respect that.

As far as the RV, I fully believe that at some point there will be a raise of exchange between the dinar and other currencies in the world.  I not only believe that it will eventually happen to some degree, I will admit that I NEED it to happen.  I WANT it to happen.  But I don't think for a moment that any increase is going to happen overnight or in the fashion that Tony, Goat, RV/GCR, JCR, Adam Montana, Okie, Exo, Vinman, DC, S3A, backdoc, zap, daz, or any of the other 'sudden wealth' promising hucksters would have you believe.

There is no 'empire.'  The US isn't holding the RV back.  The IMF isn't dictating terms for basel III or Article VII compliance.  The Chinese families aren't in control.  There are no purple pigs.  The PTB doesn't exist.  Historical Bond redemptions are a falsehood.  Prosperity packages are another falsehood.  There are no baskets.  The HCL is NOT done.  There are no riots in Iraq because the RV did or didn't happen in country (Tony goes back and forth on this)  They aren't blocking off roads and setting up PAs for the upcoming celebrations of the "RV."  The US Corporation doesn't exist.  You don't get a background check to exchange currency.  The US is not being fined for holding up the RV.  BRICS isn't replacing the dollar globally.  Iraqi TV isn't highlighting "Monetary Reform"  Winston has no idea what SERE school is supposed to teach you.  ISIS is not being kicked out of the third of Iraq it occupies today.  Iraq is not going to make their currency fiat by borrowing against it for the purposes of inflating the currency's value.  Vietnam isn't going to let the Dong swing in the wind for their value, tying it to the supposed Dinar revalue.  RI isn't the same as RV which isn't the same as MR which isn't the same as GCR which isn't the same as ER.  There is no 'oz.'  Warka bank isn't doing multiple currency accounts that you can just electronically buy dinar instead of going to a dealer for paper.  Having a 'trust' does not excuse you from paying taxes.  There is no 'contract rate.'  There is no "timber" or "WHOOOPOW"  There is no Vatican approved bread.

To believe any one of the lines being fed out trying to get you to buy more dinar before the opportunity is gone forever, you pretty much have to sign up for all of them.  I say that because no one guru can be pinned to any single one of those statements exclusively.  Most have hybrid stories that incorporate elements of most if not all.  If I can't trust them on the background of all of this, why would I trust them to be honest about whether they are getting money to do this?

Wouldn't you agree that all that two paragraphs up is a bit far fetched?  Do you really believe all of what I wrote to be false and all that stuff does exist?

So, no I don't have all the answers.  I do hope that all of the gurus get to go in and show their income to the IRS and have the IRS make sure they are paying the appropriate taxes and reporting all of their income properly.  As a taxpayer, I would be pissed if I had to pay taxes on my income and those people didn't.

Maybe they are honest.  I don't think so, but it could happen....

What do you think?

And seriously....   was good to read your postings

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:47 pm

I'm sorry, I was not trying to make fun of your spelling. I thought the typo was just ironic.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 am

jeannedee777 wrote:Why would they lye  to us?

This seems to me to be like asking "why are there bad people?"

There are lots of reasons that people lie. It's usually so that they can get something to their own advantage. But some people lie just because they enjoy hurting other people.

Tony Renfrow (TNT Tony) has been convicted of fraud in the past so it is clear that he does lie in order to make money. He is now facing similar charges.

After con men are exposed you often hear people saying things like

"But he was so convincing. He seemed so honest" etc. etc.

That is exactly how con men work. If they were not good at their work then no one would ever get fooled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:57 am

Tony... "There celebrating in the streets" LOL "it's done." LOL
He's just a liar and a joke.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:33 am

Or a joking liar- He needs a life prison term-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:59 am

I don't understand people at all... can they think for themselves...? if day in and day out, Tony calls for rv and it doesn't come to fruition.  It should have told them something is not right.  Can't they read the news..? or in fact they are all illeterate and can't read for themselves but still brain should be working unless it's like shrimp.  

Tony must be a great magician to make people in the lala land on his voice lol  truly.. people.. what a joke.. I am not worried now that they are duped and still holding to their dinar.. I am worried if this ever rv ever happens and this people like ox with nose ring, will give Tony their dinar and there goes Tony in hot air balloon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Parts of me would like to believe that there's a running cycle of Prophet Tony followers, most of whom drop off at some point when they realize that he's going to call it every call and then it doesn't happen.  Every single time.

But that's being far too generous.   

I go back to an acquaintance that has followed this nut for years and still gets excited because it's really going to happen THIS time, according to the call.  I detect that she is disappointed when it doesn't happen, but believes that it's the fault of the PTB, not that Tony would lie.

I have a hard time understanding the phenomena.  Bizarre.

You can't make this stuff up

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi jeannedee777,  I don't think you are stupid at all.  I completely agree with you.  Tony has quite a past.  Four years in the CA State pen for tax evasion/fraud and is currently under Federal Indictment for his role in the 14DailyPlus Scam.  Don't take a check from his wife either.  She has numerous bad check charges.  His brother, Ray, holds "Trust/Tax" Seminars all over the country for $495 per person (promotes them on Tony's forum.  Ray is also under Permanent Injunction in NC to never do tax prep or give tax advice.  Instead of taking my word for all of this, check out this website.  They have done a job of organizing court links for the Renfrow Crime Family Tree:  http://www.truthcall.com/tony.html

Now we've established Tony is a bad dude.  He's spent his life lying, cheating and stealing from others.  So how in the world would someone like this have the trust in high level government folks?  How would he be privy to top secret discussions between world leaders?  He's nothing more than a two bit conman. 

He promotes Sterling Currency group heavily in his phone calls and Frank from Sterling told TNTBS he was on the payroll.  TNTBS has put out several videos about Tony and his gang of criminals.  http://www.truthcall.com/tony.html  It doesn't make sense that Tony would spend six hours a week and have a big website just because he is a swell guy.  The figure tossed out by one of Tony's members is that $6800 was collected from the "Chatathon" that was recently held. 

Spend some time here at Dinar Daily and read through some of the previous postings.  There is a lot of good (and more often that not, just plain Funny) information.  Another sight I like is Dinar Douchbags.  He has bio's of the main gurus and a lot of economic articles on currency reform, especially the interviews he had with John Jagerson.  http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/p/dinar-douchebags-greatest-hits.html
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jdaisey Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 am

He has a court case coming up from what I remember  unless he got it moved yet again.  :loki:

Jdaisey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Yes he does, in about a week if I remember right.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Maybe they will put him away this time, IF they are smart- We don't need him or the rest of those morons around anymore, anyway- He is of no good or use to himself, or anyone else for that matter-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:02 pm

I wish they would revoke his bond for continuing to defraud people while he is on trial for defrauding people.

Maybe the good judge will give us a nice Christmas present and lock him down finally.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:27 pm

It wouldn't hurt my feelings any-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum