Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Thinking People @ TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Thinking People @ TNT

Go down

Thinking People @ TNT Empty Thinking People @ TNT

Post by Ssmith on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Yep, you read that right.  There are actually some independent thinking going on over at TNT.  Tony.....You better make something good up for the Friday call!!!!

bobinfanti wrote
20m ago
I have been looking at total bank deposits to learn which of the top ten banks are exchanging. I can not find any increases. If people have been exchanging since October 31, at only 10 billion per person the exchange dollars should be over 300 billion. If they are trading dollars and not SKR'S where are these dollars?? Did they create a digital clouds or are they holding vouchers until it goes total public??

Bandit33 wrote
16m ago
bobinfanti...how often do banks have to release this information. I can see them with their quarterly guidance numbers (they are publicly traded) having to report but I was curious as to the frequency.

bobinfanti wrote
11m ago
@ Bandit Total deposits are the strength of banks and it is to their advantage to post daily. Since Oct 5 I see nothing worthwile. This is a good question for Tony and DC.

Bandit33 wrote
3m ago
Bobinfanti...I wonder if you go back to the third quarter do you see the same kind of limited movement? I wonder if there Q3 earnings release touches on deposit increases or not?

Bandit33 wrote
2m ago
Help...do we know if folks who have exchanged were paid or given SKR's?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Thinking People @ TNT Empty Re: Thinking People @ TNT

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:21 pm

My first thought was they you had posted an oxymoron.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865  Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865  Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865  Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:36 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:My first thought was they you had posted an oxymoron.

Understandably!  Every now & then I'll see someone actually trying to connect the dots, but they are either shamed for not listening to Tony or just outright ignored.

But they do have a point.  If all these people have been exchanging and getting the $30+ contract rate, you would think the banks would be overflowing with deposits.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Yep ... but we knew it was all BS anyway ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865  Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865  Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865  Thinking People @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum