Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism

4 posters

Go down

Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  Empty Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:43 pm

03/12/2014 19:49:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / US Secretary of State John Kerry announced on Wednesday drying up the IS funding significantly, indicating that the international coalition against the IS will not succeed if we relied only on the military side.

He told a news conference in Brussels today that the international alliance warplanes directed a thousand air strikes since the start of raids on the IS sites, indicating that a unified Iraq is the strongest weapon in the war against the IS.

Kerry pointed out that the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi astonished us in his presentation today of steps on a number of things that will contribute to the elimination of the IS and corruption, noting that al-Abadi told us that there will be changes in the judicial system in Iraq.

He pointed out that Al-Abadi raised the issue of reconstruction and construction of the areas affected by the war with the IS with a number of Gulf states, which have the ability and the depends on them in the assessment of the construction and reconstruction of the affected cities, adding I'm excited to Saudi Arabia pledge to provide $ 500 million as good intention to the Iraqi people after bypassing sectarian differences in Iraq.

Kerry announced that he will form a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism ./End

http://ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HIHDML

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865  Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865  Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865  Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  Empty Re: Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Kerry, to form a fund for Iraq to get them out of a ditch? I wonder how much that will cost, and yet we have people hungry, in need of homes, clothing and food in this country, now, isn't that nice? I wonder how he'd deal with being hungry, cold, bare assed, and no roof over HIS head?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  Empty Re: Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:32 pm

This makes no sense if you listen to the gurus.  Iraq is going to the the richest country in the world....possibly the universe!  Kerry has been working the the RV, so he knows all about it.  Since he is one of the rich & powerful, I'm sure he has already cashed out. 

So why in the world work Iraq need any kind of fund to rebuild????  They are supposed the RV their currency any day now.  Whoops!!!!  I forgot!!!!  Tony said they already had a "in country" RV a year ago last December.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 pm

That's one reason I brought that one over ... it reveals the lie.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865  Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865  Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865  Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:56 pm

Not according to F4senthusiast- He is the know it all of all m'f's-Ask him, and hell tell you-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:57 pm

tony tony tony picking picking Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2322496710 Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2322496710 Kerry announces from Brussels for drying up the IS funding, and the formation of a fund to rebuild Iraq after passing the plight of terrorism  2322496710
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum