Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wednesday's state of affairs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Wednesday's state of affairs!

Go down

Wednesday's state of affairs! Empty Wednesday's state of affairs!

Post by Scotti G Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:50 pm

I debated whether or not to come on here and post. I received the information Okie did at 11:40 PM last night in a text. I called the contact to verify the information. I shared it with a couple of the Round Table members and advised them to wait and see what the morning brings. I believed the information for two reasons. First is that this person had been right on other information before. Second the person who shared it with me is a man of integrity and honor. Not a pumper. Not someone looking for a name. Not someone out to do anything more than work with a team to provide the best information related to the release of the RV.

Now I thought about calling Okie and encouraging him to hold off on sharing the information until we were able to confirm that the information was 100% viable. Hind-sight....I really wish I had. Did I believe the information? Yes I did. But I take the Ronald Regan approach...."Trust but verify". I know that there are a ton of people who are bashing Okie for sharing the information ahead of it's time. When I spoke to him earlier today I could hear the despondency in his voice. He said "I feel so bad and responsible. This is the worst birthday of my life!" I asked Okie if he was responsible for creating the information. He said "no but I feel so bad for the people who are hurting and are looking for guidance". I advised him that first of all since he did not create the information, he had no reason to feel guilty about it being a bit off and as far as sharing information that was not totally confirmed I said I was glad to know that he was human! We all make mistakes! It goes with being human. Look! For all the idiots and numbskulls who are going to take this opportunity and bash an individual for trying to help people in need then I guess you might possibly be an alien and are not from the planet earth. Give it a rest you too make mistakes. At least Okie did it trying to help others. I assure you he is rethinking whether or not to relay any information again. You may very well be on your own until this RV finally busts loose and is in the bank.

I have had the phone stuck to my ears quite a bit today discussing tidbits of information. It is funny how now all the sudden some 'intel purveyors' are stating the rate is $3.6 something oh and now that is to the GBP or yeah we know for sure it is now $3.68 or 7 or 6. Just two weeks ago they were all saying they thought it might be $3.47. Like everyone else, you do not know squat. What do I know about the rate? I know what a very good source says and it was $3.68. Do I know that that is indeed the rate? Nope I don't and personally I was looking a tad bit higher. Does it matter? Nope it doesn't. Why is everyone so messed up about the rate. Come on now, let's be smart for a change. Logically and by all indications the rate will be (like I said in my chat visit 10-23-11), that it would likely be upper mid $3 range. Am I 100% certain? Nope just connecting the dots which seems to be my part of this Easter Egg Hunt! There are only a hand full of people in the USA who know the actual rate. Anyone telling you they know it are blowing smoke up your backside. Heck I have a smoke burn on my backside that looks like someone peeled of me with big ole wide tires!

Do I think the RV could still pop today? Honestly it could. Due to information I have received for over a week that the 24th-26th were the absolute prime days for us to see the RV IN THE BANK! Why did I say that? Everyone is trying so desperately to know the exact second, the exact day, the exact rate....Come on!!!!! This is not a game it is an investment. It is good to have targets and a range for trading. There are a lot of investment guidelines which would be appropriate here. Please just back off the fevered pitched, instant gratification demand that is so prevalent in forums and chat rooms. Maybe it was a good thing that Okie brought the information ahead of the curve again (yes I say again, for he has brought information to investors for an awful long time 3-4 weeks out in-front of the event actually unfolding-----That is having great resources of information). This information was a more time-sensitive bit of news. Why do I think it was a good thing? Well to quote an old acquaintance from my audio recording days in Dallas back in 1980 "You need a check-up from the neck-up, to make sure you have an attitude of gratitude...." Zig Zigler!

I encourage each investor to back away from the computer. Even if it is only for a day. Forget about the RV for a little while. Do you think for one minute that with our network of investors this RV will happen and you not find out about it? Ain't gonna happen. Why do I encourage everyone to do what I have had to do many times and still do? It is so we can maintain a clear head and sound focus on the things which are important! Maybe that is a wife or husband. Maybe it is a child or even a pet. Maybe the time away will help us to slow the frenzy down just enough that people like Okie, Poppy2, Bear, Dewy, Rabbi, BGG and many others of us will not feel so pressured to find the answer to the question "when is this going to RV and what is the rate?" 24 hours a day.

Do I think we are close? Yes so very close! Could I be wrong? Yes, but for many reasons, I do not think so. Be encouraged that we are so close that we are talking minutes and hours instead of weeks and months (I HOPE)! I like the path Gold took today! Do they perhaps know something? I will share something I have shared with many of the Round Table associates. IF? I do mean if the Govt of Iraq was indeed ready to RV in December 2010 (and all indications are that they were. I mean look at how Kuwait jumped the gun and RVed their currency in January and then had to do a retreat and pull it back) Look at the numerous times we have had very good information that the RV was minutes away and then it pulled back. OK, if indeed this is true then having ministers in place and announced, having WTO status, having all the "HAVE-TO-DO's" done was a bunch of smoke and they could pull the friggen trigger any darn time they want or are told they can!!!!

This is my take on the state of affairs in Dinar land today!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum