Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The reason I'm leaving this site I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The reason I'm leaving this site

+10
aksafeone
rhondak
dinargirlk
jim32
lifechanging
Austin-Powers for PM
Scotti G
happywelshguy
Dee's Delight
Tlcjones11
14 posters

Go down

The reason I'm leaving this site Empty The reason I'm leaving this site

Post by Tlcjones11 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

I've enjoyed reading Okies posts since I got into this investment. Yes, some do bash him quite often but I don't believe Okie has had any malice towards anyone. I believe he is genuinely a stand up guy who wants nothing but the best for everyone he knows through this investment. I believe he gives us exactly what he is given. No more no less. And maybe his sources haven't been the best at times but who are we to judge. Unlike a lot of others, it is not his intention to profit off of anyone.
Okie reminds me of a kid in a candy store. He looks around and sees all the possibilities! They are endless. He's so excited to be there and he's excited you are there too! So today when he truly felt this was our day, he was excited, for you, for me and for himself!
But here's my dilemma. Because of the okie imposter who loves to post as okie, I don't know which post is really okie and if I can't trust who is who I don't want to read any of them.
Go ahead and bash me all you want, thinking I've probably drank to much kool aid but to tell you the truth if I had met okie in person I know I'd really like him. I'd much rather have 10 friends like okie than 1 negative Nellie that bashes everything anyone/everyone ever says about anything. That really gets old.
Good luck to everyone.

Tlcjones11

Back to top Go down

The reason I'm leaving this site Empty It is your loss!

Post by Dee's Delight Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:03 pm

It is really your loss because without Okie, I don't want to read anyone else...Bye, fella.

Dee's Delight

Back to top Go down

The reason I'm leaving this site Empty Re: The reason I'm leaving this site

Post by happywelshguy Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Okie has addressed this concern....

I'm pretty confident that both OKIE and the Mods are watching the postings very carefully as are the other members of this Forum and it will be posted whether a post is actually generated by okie personally, Ghost on his behalf, Other Mods on his behalf or, an imposter.

Stay as a welcomed member as there are very good people on this forum to guide you appropriately and the truth will be identified

bounce

Tlcjones11 wrote:I've enjoyed reading Okies posts since I got into this investment. Yes, some do bash him quite often but I don't believe Okie has had any malice towards anyone. I believe he is genuinely a stand up guy who wants nothing but the best for everyone he knows through this investment. I believe he gives us exactly what he is given. No more no less. And maybe his sources haven't been the best at times but who are we to judge. Unlike a lot of others, it is not his intention to profit off of anyone.
Okie reminds me of a kid in a candy store. He looks around and sees all the possibilities! They are endless. He's so excited to be there and he's excited you are there too! So today when he truly felt this was our day, he was excited, for you, for me and for himself!
But here's my dilemma. Because of the okie imposter who loves to post as okie, I don't know which post is really okie and if I can't trust who is who I don't want to read any of them.
Go ahead and bash me all you want, thinking I've probably drank to much kool aid but to tell you the truth if I had met okie in person I know I'd really like him. I'd much rather have 10 friends like okie than 1 negative Nellie that bashes everything anyone/everyone ever says about anything. That really gets old.
Good luck to everyone.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Don't quit on Okie now!. Go read my post http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t3855-wednesday-s-state-of-affairs#22165 Maybe it will pick you up!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Scotti G wrote:Don't quit on Okie now!. Go read my post http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t3855-wednesday-s-state-of-affairs#22165 Maybe it will pick you up!

Scotti: Well said in your "State of Affairs" post. I think you are right that Okie jumped the gun and did not have proper verification. I also think he realizes that now and is feeling bad. I would too if I had been in the same position. I'm sure Okie, being human, has probably learned a valuable lesson on the Ronald Reagan principle of "Trust but Verify" before you stick intel out there to get eaten alive, justly or unjustly.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by lifechanging Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:08 pm

I don't see it a reason to leave, but perhaps to be careful as to verify that the post was indeed OKIE. The same thing could and has happened at different sites as well.

There is always one bad apple out there that seems to enjoy being a horses behind. Don't let it get you down. OKIE has a great site and is truly a stand up guy. 8)

lifechanging

Back to top Go down

Post by jim32 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 pm

See ya !! Like I really care.

jim32

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Now, Now. Everybody just simmer down!!! People (we) are all the same.
We are all anticipating this RV - Impatient for it to happen - tired of waiting - and get VERY disappointed when it doesn't happen. But also - we NEED real people like OKIE and his friends and associates that know ONE HECK of a lot more than we do - and have connections that WE DON"T to keep us informed. Even if this guy goes - in reality - he'll be reading "OUR MAN OKIE'S" stuff on the other sites - because even if they don't admit it - HE IS THE MOST CONNECTED of anybody and they copy/rely on his intel on their sites!!!! Have a Great Day and GO RV!!!!

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Leave if you feel you must go but also realize that this investment has as many characters as any other investment. Thanks to the internet it can be a very vocal investment but it is up to you to choose whom you wish to listen to and believe. Always a good idea to read the news articles every day and go with what feels right. Many of us have been on this ride a looooonnnnng time and know that you must educate yourself and maybe you have. Don't give up on the posts. So many of us have our own crosses to bear and need this as soon as possible.
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 pm

CYA, wouldn't want to bya.
This site has more honest intel than any of them.
Bashers will be on any site you go to. So go ahead and leave, you will find the same thing everywhere and not get the honest info. Bye.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mastergreenhead Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Mr. Jones,

would prefer you stay as you seem to be very sensible. Plus, no moderators banned you for your reasoning. You are a rare breed and lucky to boot!

some selfish "territorial" types would have you believe Okie is named after a wind-blown tornado-prone location. I choose to believe it's because his integrity is solid as an oke (redneck spellin there)

Trust the man and know imposters are being rooted out for the vermin they are. By Okie's politics you'd know he's almost always right.......even if way before all the other guru's claim the same

mastergreenhead
mastergreenhead

Back to top Go down

The reason I'm leaving this site Empty NEVER GIVE UP!!

Post by candi Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Never give up on anything!! If you do the bad guys win!!

I tell my kids to never give up no matter what!!

Wellllllll I'm telling you now!!

Whatever it takes NEVER NEVER NEVER give up!!

Just go take a bath, or nap, or go take a long run!! You will feel way better!!

Then take a deep breath and start again!!!

Those rude dudes will never win!!

Candi :flower:
candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by SemperFi Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Some of us have been around the horn and back a few times and get to expect the stuff that you are finding out about.
Life is like that, so as you move on down the line, you may find the same type of people waiting for you there.
Rise above any problems and make this site better because you were/are here.

Regards,
SemperFi

Last edited by SemperFi on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

SemperFi

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Amen to Candi!!

I've told my kids that all the time too. I just told my daughter that today about her College Algebra class and the counselors at school. They are trying to discount her credits.....Don't give up...don't get bullied. Stand up for yourself, I can't always be there.

But I also ended it with...if you need us...let them know they will have to deal with your DAD!! They've met him. LOL

rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by diflowers22 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 pm

The only problem I have is every source O has are reputed to be 100% correct in past. After the predication proves to be wrong again there is no mention of who he is and what went wrong.(Untl this time) He has to protect the person who just made him look silly so we wait for the next call with the next source who has never been wrong. Every movement has to have a pied piper and Okie is ours and it is unAmerican to point it out. I bet the sales have really dried up at DB. If time does not prove to confirm Okie was right and it did in fact RV in some country other than ours; then anyone who then blindly follows him after that needs to check the person in the mirror.

diflowers22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum