Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements

3 posters

Go down

URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements Empty URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:44 pm

This could be a huge break .... IF true.

November 28, 2014 by Abdelhak Mamoun

(IraqiNews.com) Local Iraqi security sources revealed that the leader of the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi arrived in the city of Mosul, coming from Syria at the head of a large force not less than two hundred fighters.

A senior Iraqi military official in the Defense Ministry said that the ministry received verified information from several sources about the arrival of ISIS leader al-Baghdadi to Mosul on his first visit to the city since two months ago.

The source, a Brigadier General in the Presidium of Iraqi Army Staff, said that ‘al-Baghdadi— who was limited to move inside Iraq, between Anbar and cities of Shirqat areas and Hamrin Mountains—arrived in the city of Mosul from Syria, taking advantage of low visibility in the border area due to rain and fog.

He pointed out that “the arrival of al-Baghdadi yesterday was preceded by a complete cut of mobile and internet communications networks throughout the day, while the militants of ISIS were deployed all around the city. They wore a uniform and launched a campaign to clean up the main streets.”

The source also revealed that al-Baghdadi arrived at the head of a large force of not less than 200 fighters, most of them were non-Iraqis, adding that “there are several hypotheses about the cause of his arrival to the city with this new issue of its fighters”. It is likely that Baghdadi visited Mosul because of recent setbacks of the organization and its inability to prevent raids by the international coalition warplanes and severe differences that beset the field of leadership in that area.

He explained that al-Baghdadi had finally appointed Hussein Saud as a governor of Mosul instead of the Iraqi Radwan al-Hamdani, who was killed by a US raid west of Mosul, in 19th of this month, pointing out that the “3 US fighter jets with surveillance planes are patrolling the skies of Mosul, hoping to be able to besiege Baghdadi inside the city and prevent him from returning to Syria or going out to another city in Iraq”.

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/urgent-us-warplanes-surround-al-baghdadi-mosul-arrival-200-isis-elements/

If they got the drop on him, a flight of Apaches or A10's could carve him and his troops up just as quickly and easily as I dispatched our post Thanksgiving turkey tonight.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements 2805820865  URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements 2805820865  URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements 2805820865  URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements Empty Re: URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:50 am

Wouldn't that be wonderful?  Hope they get him!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements Empty Re: URGENT: US warplanes surround al-Baghdadi in Mosul after arrival with 200 ISIS elements

Post by RoyBoy Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:48 pm

cool
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum