Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Friday Call I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Friday Call

+2
Cascadian
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

TNT Friday Call Empty TNT Friday Call

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:56 am

For those with a strong stomach:

TNT Friday Call Ohmygod TNT DINAR CC FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2014: TNT Friday Call Ohmygod 1 PM EST / 12 PM CST / 11 AM MST / 10 AM PST / 9 AM AKST / 8 AM HST * TNT Friday Call Ohmygod* Q & A ~ 206-402-0100206-402-0100 FREE ~ 425-440-5100425-440-5100 FREE ~ 503-205-8988503-205-8988  PIN CODE 634293#  **LISTEN ONLY: 209.255.1500209.255.1500 or 518.556.1500518.556.1500 FREE ** LISTEN ONLY LIVE ONLINE AT TNTdinar.COM ‘HOME PAGE’, AND CLICK ON LIVE/LATEST BROADCAST BANNER ** TNT Friday Call Nod TNTDINAR LIVE LINK TNT Friday Call Ohmygod   http://Events.InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=62912334  TNT Friday Call Nod LOG IN NOW TNT Friday Call Nod  
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Friday Call Empty Re: TNT Friday Call

Post by Cascadian Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:01 pm

The lamest call in months.  Do not waste your time going back and listening to this.  I regret even spending a few minutes reading through the transcript.

Synopsis.  Other people are exchanging.  800 numbers COULD come anytime between now and Monday.  PTB wants the 'public' to exchange in January.  Those exchanging now are getting the 'contract rate.'

No word on:  Scrolling news screens with monetary reform, amount of contract rate, the other three currencies he insisted were being exchanged right now, things he chokes on

Oh.  And Iraq stopped this from happening because they didn't want to do exchanges on Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving.  Their Thanksgiving.  As if Iraq celebrated this American holiday.  Thanksgiving.  Iraq.

No consistency with what he has tweeted out, or said in previous CCs.  I guess without DC he just shows that he is more stupid than we give him credit for.  (Doesn't say much about his followers, does it)

He whined about being the only guru under scrutiny.  He claims he spent 15 years in the military.  Does this out of the goodness of his heart.  Blah blah blah.

I know there are some others here who have served, and thank them for their service.  I did 10 years in the Navy myself, so I get to speak as a veteran as well.  Tony's regular mentioning that he is a veteran is absolutely abhorrent to me, and I resent that he tries to use that to build credibility for this scam he pushes.  He's a lying, stupid, ignorant pile of monkey squat and I would not be surprised if he got out of the military to avoid prosecution for some other scam he was running.  (Few get out with only 5 years to retirement on purpose.  There's a reason he didn't go to 20.)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:31 pm

I too spent over ten years in the military getting out a a first class petty officer eligible to take the service wide exam for Chief next time it came around. I was given no choice by my ex or I would have been a lifer ... like most, I talk rarely about my service except with other vets or current members. Unless they served, most would not understand anyway.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Friday Call 2805820865  TNT Friday Call 2805820865  TNT Friday Call 2805820865  TNT Friday Call 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Thank you both for your service.

Tony also fails to mention he also served four years in the CA State Pen.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:21 am

ssmith wrote:Thank you both for your service.

Tony also fails to mention he also served four years in the CA State Pen.

I find it stupid that he has to talk about his service as if it has anything to do with what he is doing 

and his 4 years in lock up is more important than his service in this matter lol

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:25 am

besides if he was in service and did time over seas he would know that Iraq does not have a "thanksgiving" over there ..... we had a thanksgiving "meal" when i was in kuwait but it was a US army thing and the general officers served us that one day .. big whoop

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 am

Tony spent a lot of time on the call playing the "martyr" card.  Oh, poor pitiful me.....your hard working guru, I'm just doing this to help all of you poor saps out, so why don't you donate some more money to me.....you stupid chumps!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:18 am

Unless a person is independently wealthy...a moron or a complete scam artist...they aren't going to spend the amount of time that Phony and his crew do. I could see 1 person ...but there's no way that many people are going to do it all just for the good of others.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Here's the first part....Tony telling everyone how wonderful he is:

TNT Call notes 28-Nov-2014
[Song:  Do the Right Thing]  Pam picked that song!
Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Friday, November 28, 2014 – oh my God.  I’ve got some good, up-to-date information for you and a timeline for you.  DC is not here so I can say anything I want.  I have stacks of mail from you all, with letters from Congresspeople and Senators, from banks saying they never sold dinar, and then people sending their receipts where they bought dinar from the banks. There are personal letters of what this has meant to you, and letters as individuals.  Here is one that relates to this process and how we are all going through it together.  This process IS coming to an end…
“I can’t give you stories with bankers, or with family and friends, because they will have me declared unfit. I  look at my siblings who could benefit from this, but don’t have the courage to  share it with them.  Already my views of religion and politics take them outside their comfort zone. All I could do was put myself into debt to buy currencies for them, and look forward to share the joy and wonder with them.  For many of us, money has always been an issue we have yet to grow out of.  We have been working for many years on the RV, and those behind the scenes might be the very ones being vilified.  Thank you for your courage in looking past your nationalities and borders;  I hope that you will eventually be acknowledged for your efforts and for being more humane than most, and I hope you will be publicly acknowledged and applauded on the podium.”  This is from a dinarian in South Africa.  It’s not just us in the US, but people in many countries, and we hope everyone will be thanked for their efforts when this is done.
I want to give you the information, and I want you to understand this:  I don’t’ work for the government.  I was in the military for 15 years, and I respect the government although I know things about the government you don’t know. There are global effects from this as well as all the US citizens.  I don’t work for them, they don’t direct this call or tell me what to do. I never worked for any of the dealers, none has paid me, none has paid the TNT site.  I don’t get paid to sell dinar, I don’t own a dinar site, and nobody pays me for buying or selling dinar, OR for any exchanges.  I don’t advertise on my site, we don’t get paid for doing calls – it doesn’t pay us a dime.  I do this because of that letter I just read, all the letters you send me, the comments in the forum, and because it’s the right thing to do.  I’m telling you that because we have built our site.  We have been asked to do things and I do the things that will help us get to the bank to get exchanged!  As long as it’s not going to hurt you, I agree with that.  I don’t talk about every detail because not everyone will understand those details.  Sometimes what we tell you affects how they negotiate in the room, and that affects us.  There are people in our government who know my name, and I wish they never knew my name because there are results that I am now going through.  “Everything that glitters is not gold”;   people are talking about me around the water-cooler and that is not always a good thing. Because of that, some good people are helping us, so you can’t pick and choose.  The same is true in the banks – some powerful people in the banking system are pissed off at me in the past and  might be again, but I’ll find somewhere to put my money.  We are not doing things because they control us;  they have asked us to do certain things because they help you guys, and that is why we are here.  If we can help, great;  if not, we’ll help you on our own. It’s all part of the process.  However, that doesn’t mean we work for them. They have never hired us, or paid us a dime.  If we were consultants, they’d be doing things differently!
They seem to be too high up to understand how this affects the common man.  I saw a film the other day where the girl asked the millionaire how much a gallon of milk costs, and he couldn’t say because he doesn’t live in that reality.  What we are trying to do her is bring you information that will help you hold onto the money.
We’ve been telling you for weeks that everything is done that needs to be done in Iraq and in the banks. They are actually exchanging people today, as we speak, and more are scheduled to be exchanged throughout the weekend.  Iraq tried to push this through again on Wednesday.  The plan was to have the 800numbers come out this weekend so you could schedule for Monday.  It still hasn’t happened, but it was supposed to.  Everyone in the world is ready for this except for us;  we keep blocking it for some reason. I don’t know what the reason is.  WE know it was supposed to go, the IMF+BIS said for it to go through, and they held it up again – this time, because it was Thanksgiving!  They were all sent home yesterday morning. People who we scheduled to exchange flew all over the country, and they didn’t exchange – they had Thanksgiving in hotel rooms. They are tired of being lied to.
Today there are meetings at the BIS today to ask, “What part of you aren’t going to interfere did you not get?” because they did it again!  Iraq has the authority to do this.  The problem is, if they do it and it doesn’t go around the world, there will be problems.  They want it to be a smooth transition around the world, not piecemeal.  That’s what will happen if they force it through – it will be a mess. So we don’t know where we are at!  Now they are saying, “If you don’t want your people to go through until the 1st or 5th of December or 1st January, if you want to screw your people, we no longer care!  Stop screwing with the rest of the world!”
The 800 numbers could come out today, tomorrow, sometime this weekend… and we could be in the bank by Monday.  Nobody believes them any more anyway.  It was supposed to go last week, then this week, then the 1st.  When does it get cut off?  As long as we are still in the process, which we are right now, then there is nothing we can do about when they do it – unless the only reason they are NOT doing it is to delay or block us from the process.  If it’s about something else, that is government business.  Then we will do what we need to do.  Right now, that is what we are waiting on.
People are still being the contract rate on Wednesday, so we know it’s still there.  People are still scheduled to exchange here in the US;  we have the locations, and each bank is doing something a little different.  Each bank has their own procedure, but what we have heard from those exchanging so far is that people are going in and being offered a rate.  They are agreeing to that rate, and then setting up a meeting 72 hours with their wealth manager, who then offer a bit more depending on your amounts and how much you are willing to leave it in the bank.  That’s what is happening with the exchanges so far, that you can negotiate in the second appointment. They don’t’ have the time to do that in the first appointment.  We don’t have the package yet, and we don’t know how long they will do that.   It’s not locked in – this is just what we are hearing about so far from those who have been exchanging.  I can’t guarantee it will happen any one way because each bank has their process and their way of doing this.
The 800 number was supposed to go out, you call with your information and then tell them what bank you want to go to.  It’s the same 800 number for ALL the banks.  Now the only bank that is required to take everyone is Wells Fargo, but that doesn’t mean you will be their customer for more than 30 days. The other banks are not getting the same benefits as WF, so they get to pick and choose their customers.  This process has been changed so many times, we don’t know how it’s going to come out!  But the 800 number is for appointments, not just for the contract rates.  We don’t know the criteria for who gets the contract rates, but it will come out sooner or later.  We have enough insiders to get the information so we know it was fair.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:23 pm

In the early morning hours Saturday a joint task force consisting of the FBI, Internal Revenue Service, Secret Service and the US Marshal's office conducted raids in California, Michigan, Texas and North Carolina to apprehend suspects wanted in a foreign currency scheme fraud.  According to the office of US Attorney Northern California, a group of people conspired to deceive the general public, conspired to collaboratively achieve illicit financial gains, and tax evasion.  The US Attorney would not go into detail on the allegations saying the conspirators were responsible for 'millions' in unlawful gains.  None of the agencies would comment on whether more arrests are pending.  Arraignments are expected this week where the full charges will be read.  The arrests were completed without incident.

Or so goes the news story I would have loved to wake up to this morning.

I have to agree with BritishBulldog.  No one would make that kind of effort without being one of those.  And in this case, scam artist fits just nicely.  

Think about it.  For some reason, Ray is on every call.  Pam is on every call and banning people in the chatrooms, DC is on most of the calls.  Tony is on the calls.  Why the hell would Ray be on the call?  All he does is say some lame 'wealth seeking Wednesday' crap.  No value add there.  And aside from donation trolling, Pam doesn't do squat.

Why are all these people putting that time in?  To get paid.

You only get paid if you are an active part of the scam.  If you aren't getting people duped into joining the scam, you aren't earning your keep.  If you aren't bringing in the money, you aren't earning your keep.  You want bucks in this organization?  Put in your time or bring in the dollars.  Simple as that.

Tony is smart in this way, IMO.  He has the 4 people who could seriously damage him with testimony tied up in his scheme to the point that they would have to incriminate themselves if they dropped a dime on him.  He's got them by the short hairs and buddy, he's not going to let go.  If I go down, you are going down right beside me.  Turn on me and you are going to prison too.

He has taken and insulated himself and his main accomplices.  It basically creates an immunity for him and he knows it.  There are no others out there who will testify to the backroom deals, the documentation of the conspiracy, or anything that would get Tony into trouble.  Nope, they went into his web willingly and he owns their ass.  He makes sure that they know it too.  

Think this scumbag isn't capable of it?  That he's some dumb hick in Sacramento?  No.  He knows scams, blackmail, coercion, bullying, intimidation, and every other trick in the book to try and keep those who could damage them under such control that he doesn't have to worry about them turning state's evidence.  He's not stupid when it comes to street thuggery and illegal conspiracies.  I guarantee you that his closest 'associates' are under threat at all times.

That's why the rest of them work so hard to do this.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Why does old Tony keep on saying that he knows people personally that have exchanged? Why would they get any high rate before the currency RV's? I hope at some point that he will have to answer to his criminal actions.

I have always thought that he was the most dangerous Guru because of his ability to talk. He could convince some of his flock that red is blue.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:26 pm

gampy wrote:Why does old Tony keep on saying that he knows people personally that have exchanged? Why would they get any high rate before the currency RV's? I hope at some point that he will have to answer to his criminal actions.

I have always thought that he was the most dangerous Guru because of his ability to talk. He could convince some of his flock that red is blue.

if he can sit there and tell people the RV has not happened yet .. and tells people that he KNOWS people who have already exchanged ... people still follow him ... you know they have it coming to still listen to him they realy do and people do need to goto jail for exploiting peoples mental weakness ... really its that sad

DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:54 am

"In the early morning hours Saturday a joint task force consisting of the FBI, Internal Revenue Service, Secret Service and the US Marshal's office conducted raids in California, Michigan, Texas and North Carolina to apprehend suspects wanted in a foreign currency scheme fraud.  According to the office of US Attorney Northern California, a group of people conspired to deceive the general public, conspired to collaboratively achieve illicit financial gains, and tax evasion.  The US Attorney would not go into detail on the allegations saying the conspirators were responsible for 'millions' in unlawful gains.  None of the agencies would comment on whether more arrests are pending.  Arraignments are expected this week where the full charges will be read.  The arrests were completed without incident."

How I wish this will come true.  This man needs to pay for what he's doing to people.

I've wondered too, why Ray is there on the calls.  He does nothing other than kill a few minutes with Pam before the main act hits the stage.  Then again at the end they say their respective goodbyes.  Ray with some silly rhyme (have a marvelous Monday, or something equally dumb) and then Pam will tell everyone to be nice to the mods and don't forget to donate.  Their roles in the scam (from what I can figure) is Pam is in charge of the forum and Ray gets to promote his Trust Scam Seminars and he also hosts something called Open Mike.  It's invitation only.  Ray is also Tony's brother for those who don't know.  I would imagine Tony gets a cut of what Ray makes at his seminars ($499 per person) and Pam probably receives a percentage of donations to keep the forum operating.  My guess, anyway.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:07 pm

I have to concur that these people are inextricably linked financially.  Now, I haven't been to one of Ray's 'trust' seminars, but at that price it definitely brings in more money than it costs.  And I have zero problem believing that this is a cross sell from TNT.  I HAVE to believe that the communications channel that brings in the requests for a seminar comes from the loyal TNT members.  If Tony is right and there are 40,000 people who are actively involved with TNT, it stands to reason that word of mouth and desire to shield the 'post rv' money would bring about people who would be interested.  And once proposed, personal contacts would pad the audience.  Remember, it would only take 2 people paying for this seminar to cover costs.  The rest is pure profit.  

A percentage has to go to Tony for access to the TNT sheeple.  (and you can bet that Tony demands incontrovertible proof of how many attended and what the costs are.  "A brother's" gotta get paid.  It stands to reason that during lean months that Ray might get a couple of bucks but only if he's on every conference call.

Pam is critical.  Without the forums, this really falls apart.  They cannot rely just on the phone conferences.  It just wouldn't pay off nearly as much as having the forums keeping the sheeple's minds on getting money to Tony.  The constant donation posts are a perfect example of getting the sheeple to put skin in the game and to spin each other up to donate more and more.  It's basic human behavior for those who believe in a 'cause.'  Just look at the so called Ferguson protesters.  Same herd mentality and desire to be more passionate than the next person in support of the 'greater good.'

Tony knows all this and knows that Pam brings in money.  A couple of fake accounts to challenge the faithful to send more money, and BOOM, you see a clear increase in income.  And that, my friends, is trackable.  Something you can measure and cut Pam a percentage on.  Again, ONLY if she's on each and every phone call will she get that and maybe a little bump in the percentage.

The mystery is DC.  On the face of it, he really doesn't seem to be part of the conspiracy.  If he's that successful then he shouldn't need the paltry amount Tony would provide.  Yet he's there.  The only reason I can imagine Tony letting go any dollars to DC is the supposed 'credibility' DC adds to Tony.  DC sounds different than Tony.  The character has a much more successful and varied background than Tony.  DC's character is an insider who knows more than Tony.  DC is clearly the exact opposite of Tony by virtue of background, speaking, race, mannerisms, history, and so much more.  The anti-Tony.  And with the great proportion of the sheeple being Christian, low income, low educated caucasian folks looking for a way to an easy life, Tony HAS to have some means of getting a more credible in with them.  So comes DC.  Doesn't make sense why Winston (who deserves and ass kicking just because of his name) would sacrifice his reputation for this.  Tony must be paying a pretty penny to DC for this.  And he seems to be the only exception to the rule that you HAVE to be on EVERY call.  I guess he brings enough to the table to be excused from that rule.  Maybe Tony has something over DC that he's blackmailing him with.  I don't know.  Some of this doesn't make sense to me.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:26 pm

(San Francisco)  The US Attorney for Northern California held a press conference yesterday to address some of the background for the arrests of four people nationwide for racketeering, mail fraud and tax evasion this weekend.

Charges are expected to be filed and the suspects arraigned in Federal District Court San Francisco by mid-week.  Since the suspects were arrested by a joint task force of FBI, US Marshal's Service, IRS, and Postal Inspectors were conducted over 4 states, some suspects will be arraigned via video conference from their detention location.

The group of four have been accused of running a racketeering operation that promoted the selling of foreign currency for promised profits.  The suspects routinely used teleconferences, mail, the internet and other means to encourage people to send them money in return for promises of certain financial gain.  The suspects had been under surveillance for a number of years by several Federal agencies for their actions, threats and misrepresentations but ultimately were found to be both using the mail system and phone system for the purposes of fraudulent activities, and active attempts to defraud the IRS by under-reporting their income from the schemes.

The FBI seized all associated websites, stopped phone conferences, and seized monies declared to be profits of this racketeering scheme.  The US Attorney's office remains silent on any ongoing investigation or outstanding suspects, referring all queries to the US Attorney's Office in San Francisco.

The scam primarily surrounded the Iraqi currency called the dinar which was devalued after the invasion by the US in 2003 and rumored to be on the verge of 'revaluing' to pre-war levels.  Complicated activities were conducted around this currency said to be for collector value only, and built a community whose expectations were built to expect that the currency would suddenly become worth thousands of times the purchase value.  A representative of a prime suspect in the case would only comment that his client made clear at all times that all activities were for 'entertainment purposes only' and at no time did he or the other suspects ever intend for others to believe that an obscure currency would bring thousands of percentage profits at any time.

The US Attorney's Office in San Francisco asked that those defrauded in the racketeering case stop calling their office and that they would be issuing a fact sheet by fax and internet to answer frequently asked questions.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:30 pm

If only......

But I was serious.  Ray really is Tony's brother.  A brother from the very same mother.  (Same last name too - Raymond Renfrow).

You can read all about him here:  http://www.justice.gov/tax/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Wow....  keeping it in the family

Cascadian
VIP Member