Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
These guys are on a role  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

These guys are on a role

2 posters

Go down

These guys are on a role  Empty These guys are on a role

Post by RoyBoy Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:18 pm

These guys are on a role  Header

These guys are on a role  Menu
These guys are on a role  Bullet3Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al Abadi Meets the President and the Speaker of the Council of Representatives 

These guys are on a role  815
[url=javascript:]These guys are on a role  Favorite[/url]These guys are on a role  TextThese guys are on a role  Html[url=javascript:]These guys are on a role  Print[/url]
These guys are on a role  Separator
[ltr]November 25 2014[/ltr]

[ltr]Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al Abadi met this evening with The President of the Republic Dr. Fuad Masum, and the Speaker of Council of Representatives Dr. Salim Al Jubori[/ltr]

[ltr]

[/ltr]

[ltr]The three presidents held a meeting at the presidential Palace and they discussed the overall political and security developments.[/ltr]

[ltr]

[/ltr]

[ltr]During the meeting, they reviewed the steps to achieve the government program and the political document and the stages of forwarding the federal budget by the Council of Ministers to the Council of Representatives.[/ltr]

These guys are on a role  Blank

These guys are on a role  TopAll Rights Reserved © www.H-Alabadi.net 2014
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

These guys are on a role  Empty Re: These guys are on a role

Post by RoyBoy Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:20 pm

From the Office of the Prime Minister

These guys are on a role  Header

These guys are on a role  827

27.1 1 -2014

The cabinet held a special meeting on Thursday evening, corresponding to 11/27/2014, headed by Dr. Haider Abadi, the Prime Minister, to discuss the federal budget for 2015. 
The Council heard a presentation total of assumptions adopted by the Ministry of Finance in the drafting of the budget items on both sides of the revenue and expenditure, both by investment and operational, by Mr. Hoshyar Zebari, Minister of Finance. 
As the general principles underlying the construction budget was discussed, especially in the context of securing a transparent relationship with the Kurdistan Regional Government, local governments, based on the perception of realistic data and financial security, and seeks to address the problems raised during the past years. 
Mr. Prime Minister stressed the importance of conducting the audit on the budget at the level of ministries and provinces details to make sure the safety of customizations. Also, the general data contained in the offer made by the Ministry of Finance, reveals the importance urged ministries to maximize revenue to the Atneks effects of oil prices on living situation for the Iraqi people, taking care to sustain the momentum of care for the poor and vulnerable groups in the increase of social protection network efficiency. The Board has approved after listening to the observations of the members of the Council, make the necessary adjustments to the draft of the proposed budget in preparation for submission to the House of Representatives on Saturday evening after being Cabinet review them again
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:34 pm

thank you for this !! I posted the info of the meeting ... they are going to have a special session and pass the legislation to be passed ... they are going to set 108IRD to buy oil at 70$ .... so that sounds good if that takes place ...

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by DruidTroy Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:35 pm

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Baha al-Araji assured on Thursday that the Iraqi 2015 budget will include 108 trillion Iraqi Dinars.[/ltr]
[ltr]Araji said in a press statement “The Council of Ministers will hold an exceptional session on Thursday to approve the federal budget and send it to the parliament,” noting that “The total value of the federal budget 2015 will be IQD 108 based on a $ 70 for the barrel of oil.” /End/[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/araji-iraqi-budget-01-to-include-iqd-10-trillion/[/ltr]

"The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind is the faithful servant. We as a society have forgotten the Gift and honored the Servant" - Albert Einestein

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!"
DruidTroy
DruidTroy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.mylifevantage.com/andrewjromine

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Now this is sounding good to my pint sized mind ;-)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum