Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news!

2 posters

Go down

Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! Empty Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news!

Post by Big Bish Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 pm

I have heard that both of you agree with what Okie has heard about the possibility that the IQD has RV'ed. Please let us know what you are hearing? Thanks in advance for any information you can share. PEACE

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! Empty Re: Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news!

Post by RevalAl Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Found on Dinar Recaps:

Omnigirl chat 3:27 pm ET - From OOM chat
08/24/2011 (Post by Dinars at PTR Forum)

[omnigirl] ............................EVERYONE GET THEIR DANCING SHOES ON.... I HAVE MINE... NOW I JUST NEED A NEW PAIR OF DECK SHOES.. AND I AM READY FOR A PARTY ON THE YACHT!.................

[omnigirl] ...................................... OH IT IS A DONE DEAL.......WE HAVE RV........ THE SCREENS WILL BE UPDATED LATER TODAY... WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD...........MEAN TIME CHILL.. OR WORK ON YOUR AFTER RV PLANS..... CAUSE BABY..... IT IS NOW AFTER THE FACT!......AND THAT IS A FACT!..........

[omnigirl] ...........................I AM TOLD WE SHOULD SEE IT ON THE SCREENS THIS AFTERNOON......AND NO... MY SOURCE IS NOT OKIE'S SOURCE......... BUT WE DO SHARE INFO....... AND IT IS CONFIRMING FOR US... THAT IT IS DONE!

4:29 PM [omnigirl] ....................................I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WILL HAVE A YACHT........... THAT WORKS BETTER FOR ME! AND BY THE WAY..... YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE RV DID OCCUR.... AND THE RATE WILL SHOW THIS AFTERNOON ON THE CBI STIE.... RIGHT? ...................PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

4:31 PM [omnigirl] .............................EXACTLY THIS AFTERNOON OR EARLY EVENING.... WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD....... SO JUST KEEP WATCHING.. AND WHEN YOU KNOW... WE WILL ALL KNOW! .........................
RevalAl
RevalAl

Back to top Go down

Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news! Empty Re: Rich Queen and Omnigirl please come to Okie's defense and share some news!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 pm

All this good news makes me feel warm inside Smile lol :cherry: :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum