Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month

Go down

Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month Empty Private-Gov't is moving toward reducting its expenses & discuss the 2015 budget next month

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:26 am

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - November 23: The chairman of the minister for economic affairs adviser, said on Sunday that the government would begin discussing the draft budget law of 2015 the beginning of the month, December, next to set it up in proportion to the conditions of security and economic challenges across the country.

He said, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, L / Iraq Press / "The government is moving toward reducing its current expenses, which cost the federal budget annually nearly $ 45 billion," he said, adding that "the Ministry of Finance was in the process and some time ago to prepare a draft budget law of 2015, according to the principles provided for by the financial management of public debt law No. 95 of 2004, which defines the concepts of preparing any budget. "

Saleh continued that "2014 budget data will be submitted to Parliament with a budget next year", pointing out that they " tend to limbering and reduce costs and overcome some costly projects and raise the volume of exports outside the oil sector, in addition to addressing the projected deficit. "

Seal and adviser to Prime Minister saying that "salaries and wages cost the state budget of nearly $ 45 billion annually, as well as consumer spending Kalnthreyat, cars and deputations and other services, which up to $ 45 billion." Admiral ended 

LINK -- Private / government is moving toward reducing its expenses and discuss the 2015 budget next month

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum