Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions

2 posters

Go down

Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions Empty Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:26 am

Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions 30608

BAGHDAD / obelisk said Vice President Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday, said he "does not exist in the state budget clause granting to the staff of the Kurdistan region and the salaries of the Peshmerga."

He said that "the recent agreement with the province is to lure the emotions."

Maliki said in a press conference held in the province of Dhi Qar building and attended "obelisk", that "the general budget of the state where there is no clause stating that the granting of the staff of the Kurdistan region and the Peshmerga forces salaries," pointing out that "the region's share of the budget 17% and the province is free to act out to pay the salaries of its employees, or peshmerga. "

Maliki said that "the budget approved by the Parliament on the need for the text of the law that recognizes the region produced oil revenues to the federal government in exchange for receiving a 17% shall not be violated."

"The recent agreement between the government and the province is the lure of the emotions and the fact that Basrah province belongs to all Iraqis."

And announced the Kurdistan Regional Government, in an agreement with the Baghdad government to solve the "full and fair" to the problems between the two sides, stressing that the federal government will pay the province $ 500 million, as will transform the Government of the Territory of 150 thousand barrels of crude oil per day at the disposal of the federal government.

LINK Maliki: the agreement with the province's oil last to lure emotions ..

READ more news here -- https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions Empty Re: Maliki - the agreement wiht the province's oil last to lure emotions

Post by RoyBoy Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Maliki trying to play with the big boys . What a joke
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum