Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty

Go down

Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty Empty Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:17 am

Vice Pres Maliki - External openness is normal condition of impairing national sovereignty 306255280
Vice President Nuri al-Maliki upon his arrival at the Imam Ali base in the city of Nasiriyah, on Saturday, (November 22, 2014).
Description Vice President Nouri al-Maliki, on Saturday, the external opening to the neighboring countries as "natural thing", and the condition of "non-impairing" national sovereignty, and as he emphasized that the budget which is not a paragraph called the Kurdistan region of salaries and the Peshmerga forces, pointed out that the financial crisis in Iraq "an emergency and will be overcome." Said Nuri al-Maliki said in an interview to a number of media, including (long-Presse) during his visit ancient city of Ur (18 km southwest of Nasiriyah), "The external openness is a natural condition of impairing national sovereignty and this openness within the new policy of the state after that Iraq was me out and banned from Regional surroundings. " And on the financial crisis in the country, al-Maliki stressed that "this crisis is an emergency and Setjaozha Iraq has got the crisis as a result of lower oil prices and lack of demand for it in addition to the openness of the government to compensate the layers and segments underserved needs," pointing out that "there is a significant development in the financial capacity but in contrast there large requirements. " Maliki and pointed out that "not pessimistic of the crisis and the economy will recover in Iraq", stressing that he is "not endorse the salary cuts with the possibility of not firing the appointment of new opportunities."

In another context, said al-Maliki that "the general budget rather than the paragraph called the salary of the province and the Peshmerga," pointing out that "there is a paragraph in the budget indicate that the binding to hand over oil revenue source from the fields to the central government of the Kurdistan region and in the case of non-delivery of oil imports to the state is cut the budget allocated to the province, and this is what happened previously. "
He was Vice President of the Republic of Iraq Nuri Amalikikd morning arrived, on Saturday, to the city of Nasiriyah, Dhi Qar province to meet their portfolios and a number of members of the provincial security council leaders.
Maliki's comments come after recent visits exchanged between government officials Abadi, and a number of officials of the neighboring countries, the latest visit of the Turkish Prime Minister Ahmed Davutoglu to Iraq

. http://goo.gl/t5xP15

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum