Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq Empty Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq 82038-650x358
File photo of former Iraqi President, Nouri al-Maliki meeting with Syrian President, Bashar al-Asad.

(IraqiNews.com) A senior military official in the Iraqi Ministry of Defense, who requested anonymity, revealed a formal agreement set in November of 2013 by Syrian president Bashar al-Assad and the President of the former Iraqi government, Nuri al-Maliki, to transfer Syrian chemical weapons stockpiles to Baghdad for storage and to evade international inspectors.

The official stressed that al-Maliki secretly agreed to the Syrian demand, through the chief of military intelligence Almksusi Hatem who was assigned alongside members of al-Maliki’s personal office, including the son of the latter, Ahmed, to take over the task—and, was dismissed a few days ago by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

The official explained that al-Maliki agreed to the request of Assad to temporarily transfer unspecified amounts from the arsenal of Syrian chemical weapons to Baghdad, but it is uncertain if any of those banned weapons have already been transferred to Baghdad.
He added,

“In the end of November 2013, al-Assad sent Colonel Mohamed Fadel from the Syrian intelligence, along with three other officers to Baghdad. Maliki then called a number of military leaders to participate in a meeting at his personal office in the Green Zone, and they discussed the ability to transport chemicals through containers and not in the form of prepared weapons.

The transfer process with all its details was agreed upon.”
However, the officer said, “We are not certain if part of the chemical Syrian arms was actually transferred to Iraq away from the UN team’s sight, or if the plan is not yet implemented because of the security implications witnessed in al-Anbar border city with Syria on December 28 — in light of the leaks indicated that al-Assad and al-Maliki agreed to transfer the shipment overland, away from the eyes of international observers at the Damascus international Airport at that time — which led to cutting the road between the two countries.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/exclusive-assad-malikis-plans-hide-syrian-chemical-weapons-iraq/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq Empty Re: Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Yep ... not exactly a news flash ... just not exactly followed by the lame stream news.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq 2805820865  Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq 2805820865  Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq 2805820865  Assad and Maliki’s plans to hide Syrian chemical weapons in Iraq 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum