Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged

3 posters

Go down

Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged Empty Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:06 am

Merrill Lynch - Wealth manager Story

. Instead of going to a Bank .
. I arraigned a meeting with a Wealth Manager @ Merrill Lynch . San Diego.
. I did not disclose in Full what the requested meeting was about.
. When I went in to the meeting, I gave a full explanation of the GCR/RV to the Wealth manager.
. He looked at me the entire time with the "Deer in the head lights" look.
. I brought in paperwork, You tube links, print outs, and a Million Dinar.
. He didn't know what to say, except that he knew of a "Black Box" division in M.L. .
. Its a High risk, High yield "out of the box" investment program, and not for the faint of heart.
. He also shared that many of his existing customers have approached him about the "Dong", but not the Dinar.
. He told me that he would make a few calls and get back to me.
. Before I left the meeting - I wrote my name and number down on the back of a "Blue" 5k Dinar note. and handed it to him.
. He would not accept it - until I said - this is my business card. Then he smiled and took it from me.
. I also told him that - if he would arrange a Currency exchange for me - that i would give him "0ne million dinar" as a finders fee.
. Needless to say - I believe that his morning was "Rocked" in an enlightening way.
. I called him yesterday, he said that he did talk to one of his contacts, and he was told ... Not Yet , the RV hasn't happened yet.
. He did not tell me - No - He told me NOT YET. ( To Me - that is as good as Yes - and very soon )
. He also said - that when it happens - that he would contact me.
. This is my Bank like story - and I'm sticking to it.
. God Bless my TnT Family - and Come RV.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged Empty Re: Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 am

Youtube links about dinar to a wealth manager. What an idiot.

Pro tip: If you have to resort to Youtube links to justify the legitimacy of an investment, it might not be a legitimate investment.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged Empty Re: Bank Story #39 Bribing a Wealth Manager may get you exchanged

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:14 am

With the constant steam of people going to the banks lately and asking about Dinar, I just wonder how much longer it will continue before they will have had their fill of this silliness.  Tony has been telling people to get accounts set up and trusts set up for a few months now.  Professional people don't like having their time wasted.  Maybe someone will take a hard look at what is going on in Dinarland.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:47 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:Youtube links about dinar to a wealth manager.  What an idiot.

Pro tip: If you have to resort to Youtube links to justify the legitimacy of an investment, it might not be a legitimate investment.

TRUE !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum