Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton

+10
war eagle
katmac58
BURNS
candi
letmar321
HealthScans
dinarmama7
montemomma
ADMIN
ObrienClan
14 posters

Go down

Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton Empty Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton

Post by ObrienClan Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello all,

I'm new to the dinar and dong investment. I see a lot of info on the dinar, but not as much about the dong. I saw on the UN.org website the VND was to revalue on the 30th (today), but if you look at the history it looks like they have revalued a couple times already this year and the value went down. Like I said, I'm new to this and not exactly sure how to read the UN.org website regarding revalued currencies. So, I guess my question is...does anyone have a guesstimate as to when the dong will increase in their value? I heard around the same time as the dinar or shortly after the dinar, but the VND is listed to revalue today. I try to do some of my own homework, but this revale stuff gets confusing sometimes. Guess, I'm just looking for direction to this investment.

Thanks a lot!

ObrienClan

Back to top Go down

Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton Empty Re: Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton

Post by ADMIN Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 am

I would like to present to you. . . MY theory. . .

#1 Not near as many people have bought into VND as in the IQD, they have PURPOSEFULLY kept speculation down, and what better way than to DEVALUE your currency a couple of times and then create what looks like negative numbers and cover up how much you have in foreign currency reserves. . . just tell them that its low. Laughing
Keeping speculation low, and trying to increase the confidence of your citizens in their own currency is not an easy task. So beginning of 2011 they had to FORCE the confidence by making simple transactions in their PREFERRED currency illegal, and then drawing them in by making USD deposits low in rates, and DONG deposit rates HIGH . . .

#2 The foreign currency reserve for vietnam was one of the issues because it was too low to support an increase in value (or so they say)
By making the USD illegal for trade, arresting a few people for using it, to set an example, making dong rates more attractive, they were flocking to the banks to turn their USD in, and scarf up the dong. The USD then goes into the reserve. This is mainly where you have seen the incremental increase of the exchange rate stem from.

#3 The trade deficit was high mainly because of GOLD export
So what did they do, an article came out about a week ago saying that they are going to remove GOLD from the import/export list, which will narrow the gap on the deficit and FAST.

#4 Manufacturing and export are on a STEEP rise
Articles every day . . . not to mention we know that alot of China's manufacturing is going across to Vietnam (China is probably not just allowing this, but promoting it) Not just manufacturing, but their minerals and rare earths are being eyed, and they are cutting deals on oil everyother day.

#5 USD has been made illegal for daily transacations
Speaks for itself, which leaves DONG and GOLD. Arresting people lets them know that hoarding USD is not a good idea, as they can have criminal charges for using it, attempts at de-dollarizing in the past sent them running for GOLD. . .

#6 GOLD has been made illegal for daily transactions
Another one that speaks for itself, All gold transactions are to be completed by June 30th! (taken from article)If you cant use USD and GOLD . . . wow that only leaves DONG. This is where you will begin to see similarities in the situation in Iraq regarding, the only currency you can use having way too many zeros at the end. Funny too, and not saying this is true, but SUPPOSEDLY someone has a contact inside SBV, and last Sunday they started issuing lower denoms.

#7 As of July 1st they will limit the amount of VND that will be allowed out of Vietnam
Very interesting article about this, seems that it will be illegal to take a certain amount of VND out of Vietnam, and also they will check your foreign currency coming INTO the country. Love the date of July 1st and I will tell you why now. . .

#8 Per intel, Iraq will RV, and 20 days later Vietnam will RV.
Also per intel, the IQD was set to release with a new rate on 6/28/11, its possible that the release was not to the public but to the USTres. 20 days later, Vietnam is set to release with a new rate which puts it around July 18th.

Why 20 days? Lets speculate shall we?

#1 ALONG time ago, it was told to me that SDR's were issued to third world, and emerging countries, and they were told to trade these for IQD, so that when they revalued it would bring an increase to the country.

#2 IF Vietnam bought in, and they hold IQD, and IF their foreign currency reserve is low. What do you think is going to happen when the IQD revalues. Would it not add a MOTHER LOAD to their reserve?

#3 Keep in mind, not many bought into VND, and because of the DEVALUING of the dong over the last couple of years, alot of people were terribly sceptical of the dong. NOW, this is where everyone goes, AWESOME!!! I WILL CASH IN MY DINAR AND PUT IT ALL IN DONG!!!

NOPE!

#4 Think again. Iraq RV's on the last day of June on the first day of July Vietnam starts checking your amount of cash at the border. TOO LATE!

#5 The 20 days gets Vietnam the opportunity to transfer their IQD to USD, get their affairs in order, and increase the value of their currency, because now they have the backing for it. After all, its only a small amount of people that hold the VND, so that gets paid off, and THIS brings a WHOLE new meaning to the word EMERGING ECONOMY.

I did not even touch on CPI which is right on target, INFLATION which is putting alot of pressure on right now, not just in Vietnam, but China and all Asian countries, and if you read the article on China today . . . they are allowing the YUAN to rise to curtail rampant inflation . . . 8) The OMO, Government Bonds, Real Estate, THE WTO case study that gave them GUIDELINES that they have been following to a T since 2007 . . . so much happening over there and MOST ALL MOVING IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION. . . Remember too, these people already have a government in place and are not under sanctions . . . so this is a TOTAL DIFFERENT SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES Smile

I just wanted to give a little run down of what I have gleened through MOSTLY articles, papers, plans and studies, and as of the other day a little bit of info people call INTEL. . .

I been following this for the last two years. . . shut down during DEVALUATION time, and picked back up when things started making a turn in January. Leaps and bounds!

I PRAY WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED IS ACCURATE ON THE INTEL, but I KNOW what I have reported above from articles is COLD HARD FACT!

I BELIEVE ITS HERE!
Miskebam

P.S. the 20 day gap from RV of IQD to RV of VND lines up with some body else's intel that so many counties were going to revalue and then a bunch more 2 weeks later. . . maybe its because they need the IQD for backing just as I suspect Vietnam does.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton Empty Re: Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton

Post by ADMIN Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:18 am

If this does not happen the way the proposed INTEL says . . . then I dont see Vietnam doing anything til later in the year. . . but they are so secretive with their information. . .

If anyone out there has their nails done by a nail tech that has family in Vietnam, it would be nice to see if they can get a family member to go to a local bank and see if they can get lower denoms. . .

AND. . .

If anyone gets an order after July 1st of Dong, please let us know. . . There may be stock piles of it at a dealer that will have to be exhausted, but it will be interesting to see if the stock piles dry up quickly . . . and all the sudden you cant get any within the next 20 days . . .

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by montemomma Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks FOR THIS INFORMATION!

montemomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am

Your very welcome Smile Was fun putting it together!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarmama7 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:28 am

Thank you so much for giving us this wonderful information.

I also want to thank you for this site and pleasant atmosphere! God bless!

By the way, can we have a garden?

:flower:
bigsmile threadsneaker

dinarmama7

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthScans Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Has anyone heard anything new in the last couple of days on the dong? I read on one of the sites that the Dong may RV before the Dinar does.

Supposedly they made an announcement yesterday about it???

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Miskebam,

This is wonderful info. I am glad I got a second chance to read it. I am also wondering what is going on with the dong...If it is supposed to RV before the dinar, I hope it happens now!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Miskebam: My Theory on the DONG Revaluaton Empty GREAT INFO!!

Post by candi Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi-

There are still selling at DB, OR I should say a couple of weeks ago they were, I went there today and seems like they still have some. Not a pumper, just the truth.......

My HCGO (humble country girl opinion) doesn't see why they would rv the VND before or after the IQD, seems to make more sense to go together. But I do hope they go separately!!

GEEZ Shabibi push the dang RV button PLEASE!!!!!

and thank you, Miskebam, for the great VND info too!!

CANDI :flower:
candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:42 pm

MISS MISKEBAM, PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO JOIN THE CURRENCY SITE YOU HAVE..
THANKS,
BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by katmac58 Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:59 pm

I just bought another million dong yesterday from First Convenience Bank in Hurst, Texas.

katmac58

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Wells FaRGO SELLS Dong,$58 a million + shipping

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chancellor Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

Can someone please give me the number to Wells Fargo so I can buy Dong? Do they give you a certificate of authenticity?

The Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:52 am

Where I live, I called Wells Fargo and they told me they no longer sell the DONG. So, I ended up getting it from Tampa Dinar. I was happy with their service, although, I had never used them before for anything.
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:55 am

Thanks Miskebam...

Great Information. I bought a mil dong on June 30, from Tampa Dinar.
SoundS like Wells Fargo is CHEAPER though and probably better customer service i'll bet.

I have friends that I worked with particularly in thailand but do know a few from vietnam. I will send one of them an email and see about the lower denoms.

If he knows something I will keep you posted.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 am

Wells Fargo foreign curry dept.telephone #18006784653. I bought some on 8/02/2011 at .0000585138,plus $7.00 shipping.

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by paydirt Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 am

Wow this chat is going a long time.... (aug. 21 2011 today) I just purchased Dong from a Bank of Oklahoma just outside of Tulsa,OK. If you have an account you can buy as much as you want and if you buy less that 250 UDS worth there is an added 10 dollar charge.... just my 2 cents worth

paydirt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum