Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2

4 posters

Go down

Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 Empty Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Week back

Hi everyone, I don't want anything from anyone but prayers. In 2005 I got hurt on the job and blew out my L-5 S-1 disc and had surgery to fix it so I thought, I was in therapy and doing better till one morning during therapy I was on the warm up bike and something happen I tightened up and couldn't move or get off the bike the therapist had to help me get down off the bike and she had me on the tens machine and then I went home I told my Doc what had transpired so he ordered another MRI but Workmans Comp turned down the request, for a year and a half we went back and forth with them and finally they approved the MRI and low and behold 4 more discs went flat or degenerated to where they are bone on bone and my Doc told me the only thing they could do was a five disc replacement which in the state of California they only can do 2 of the discs cause they don't allow a 5 disc replacement. My Doc told me there was nothing more he could do unless California changes there policy. He recommended a  stimulater that would be inserted in my body permanently to reduce the pain level that I have. I had that surgery and my pain level went down from an 8 1/2 to a 2 but yet it was not a fix he said and that he expected that in 10 years I wouldn't be walking and to expect the inevitability. I have been this way for about 6 years now. I heard about the Dinar 4 years ago and thought when it RV's I would be able to go to another state that allows a 5 disc replacement. This morning I was pouring  sugar into a a bowl for coffee and my back locked up on me and I went to the floor in pain, it was all I could do to get up off of my knees and back to my feet. I need this RV bad because there is no way I could pay for the operation, It would cost over $300,000 to do the surgery but if the RV happens I will be able to pay for it. So please pray that the RV happens soon cause I don't think I could take not walking. I have been the type of person that is very mobile, I played golf, softball, bowling and other sport activities which I can no longer do and it kills me not being able to do these things.
                                                                                                                                             I want to Thank You for your praye
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 Empty Re: Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2

Post by catman Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Sorry for your problems.  In truth, it would probably a great deal cheaper to go out of the US to have that done.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 Empty Need the RV for a surgery

Post by Mighty Mouse 777 Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:12 pm

I pray for the Dinar to RV  for you friend!   Just think, if you lived in Mexico, you could sneak over the border and probbly get this surgery free...or if you were in a federal USA prison for a few months..you could get the surgery free there...HUMMM    Not trying to be funny..just the facts man, just the facts!

Mighty Mouse 777

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Whoa .. wait a minute, Workers Comp? They will pay (have to pay) for the surgery if it is needed ... sorry, but something stinks here.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865  Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865  Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865  Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:02 pm

It depends on what state you are in.  My brother lives in Florida. He fell 3 stories from  a defective OSHA inspected - scaffolding that broke while painting a commercial airplane.  He did a somersault in the air to avoid landing on his head.  He landed straight up on his feet, crushing his ankle bones and 2 inches of his leg bones. . He was told he would never walk again, but thru great perseverance, he does. But, he has been in severe pain for 30 years and has had a difficult life with the damaged legs that are fused in the ankle areas.

He got nothing from workman's comp.  Couldn't even sue the company or OSHA either.  I can't remember why.  Something about a Florida Law?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:44 pm

I don't know about the various state laws.  But if your employer (for whatever reason - paying cash, too few employees,  you are contract labor, etc.) doesn't carry WC, how/why would you receive it?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Well according to what they said, they received a WC settlement. Usually, if there is a settlement the carrier becomes responsible for all necessary related medical care. The 2 disk max things smells wrong as well ... it just makes no medical sense. Worse case they could have done a fusion.

Your brother does not make a lot of sense either ... but then again laws were a little different then. I spent a lot of time involved with risk management in various ways, and in most cases like that the onus is on the employer to show deliberate negligence of malfeasance.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865  Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865  Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865  Does This Make You Proud, Tony? #2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum