Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Post by a Thinking TNT Member I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Post by a Thinking TNT Member

+2
pepper_jj
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Post by a Thinking TNT Member Empty Post by a Thinking TNT Member

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:43 am

Wow.  This persons first post.  Hope they don't plan on sticking around, because trouble makers who post things like this at TNT don't last long.

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE HIGHLY TRAINED, EDUCATED AND INFORMED LAWYERS AND ATTORNEYS THAT HOLD CURRENCIES???

I find it more than just a little bit strange that all we ever hear from on the calls are the  ordinary everyday working and unemployed  desperate Dinarians. Where are the informed and highly educated types, as well, politicians , bankers, lobbyists, Federal Employees, deans of universities, college professors with their opinions and possible knowledge of what is going on in this crazy waiting game. What about the CEO's and COO's and master financial planners and or wealth managers.  I never heard that they were shunned or blocked from getting on the calls. Why not invite them to share all they can with us. This silence is deafening.

Responses:

They have exchanged already!!!!!!!Boom
They are SMART ENOUGH to keep their opinions to themselves....and base their opinions on the puzzle pieces.  IMOP
It would be nice to know that someone (or organization) with credible experience, knowledge and ability, is organizing plan B in the event the PTB were able to remove the "average dinarien" from benefiting from this investment. I personally, (with my father possibly taking his last breath any minute), really need this to RV now. (Please pray for my Father).
We are extraordinarily blessed to have DC, who has given and given and given. Be thankful for him and Tony and Pam and Ray and the Lawyer named Mother.
In my opnion we are excedingly blessed! Do I have questions and concerns, yes but certainly not enough to make a rumble about. Not wanting to complain, but I await with bated breath, hoping to not lose my home.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by a Thinking TNT Member Empty Re: Post by a Thinking TNT Member

Post by pepper_jj Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 am

Oh, and you missed the post by DAZ this morning. Stayed in lurking mode.
pepper_jj
pepper_jj

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:45 am

Was it a good one?  Seems like they are having trouble keeping people in chat under control.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Turn me loose , turn me loose in there, oooops I guess I would have to be a member 1st. Never mind
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:15 pm

very simple ans many have important day jobs and make big money.to them this is an investment like many they have. to most on the forums this is a once in a lifetime chance of being set for the rest of your life. this is why you do not hear from them.imho when this happens get good advice and do not piss it away  you will probably never get a SECOND CHANCE AGAIN
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Jayzze wrote:very simple ans many have important day jobs and make big money.to them this is an investment like many they have. to most on the forums this is a once in a lifetime chance of being set for the rest of your life. this is why you do not hear from them.imho when this happens get good advice and do not piss it away  you will probably never get a SECOND CHANCE AGAIN

Simple, but wrong. And come on, an investment that you could make 100,000%+ on would be a massive deal no matter how rich the lawyer or investment banker or whoever. If you think they have "many" investments that they think are going to pay off 10,000%+ you're nuts.

The CORRECT answer is that the RV is a scam and most of these guys have better things to do that waste their time on a scam. Take a look at John Jagersons credentials. Everyone with serious knowledge and education about investing and economics and currencies has called this a scam.

Call or email the professors of economics at every university you can find. Tell them you think you're going to make 10,000-300,000+% on an RV of the Iraqi dinar. Every single one of them will laugh and tell you you've been scammed.

You'd think when all the professionals call it a scam, and the only people saying it isn't are MLM pushers, felons, pizza boys, bail bondsman, internet fraudsters, etc, you guys would start to figure it out.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:59 pm

who ever said you would get a million times your money?for your info a scam is something you buy or invest and get nothing in return. if you bought a million dinar and sold it back to a dealer you would get back around 830 not a profit but a loss but not a scam btw i have never heard you talk positive of anything but a scam. its time to get out of the woods and see the clearing. it will rv soon but not like the gurus sayyou are looking at one to one . this is not what i think this is based on economics they have oil and want to grow as a country and also trade internationally so they need to raise the value plain and simple
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Jayzze wrote:who ever said you would get a million times your money?

Where did I say a million times?  Your 1 to 1 is around a 100,000% increase.

for your info a scam is something you buy or invest and get nothing in return.

You've said this before, and I've proven you wrong before.  That is not the definition of a scam.  If you lose 20% of your money based off lies about a completely impossible event, you have been scammed.  The fact that you got some of your money back doesn't mean it wasn't a scam.

Madoff investors have (or will) get some of their money back.  By your definition I guess Madoff wasn't a scam artist.  Then why's he in jail?

btw i have never heard you talk positive of anything but a scam.

That's because it's a scam. You want positive? Dinar dealers and gurus have made millions off of guys like you revolving entirely around an event that makes no sense and is completely impossible. There's your positive. You could have made millions, but only by fleecing the sheep, not by being a sheep.

it will rv soon but not like the gurus sayyou are looking at one to one . this is not what i think this is based on economics they have oil and want to grow as a country and also trade internationally so they need to raise the value plain and simple

You don't understand how currencies work.  A massive RV to 1 to 1 wouldn't grow the country, it would bankrupt and destroy them.

Based on economics? Your 1 to 1 will mean Iraqs currency is WORTH MORE THAN THE REST OF THE PLANETS PUT TOGETHER. That's your idea of sound economics?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper_jj Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:41 pm

ssmith, I would tell you what was said, but it would just cause problems. Got a good chuckle out of it. Was waiting to see if anyone else saw it before I said anything as it wouldn't take much for them to figure out who I am if anyone is lurking in here.
pepper_jj
pepper_jj

Back to top Go down

Post by Producer1 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:02 pm

FS4Enthusiast.....you're absolutely correct.  There is irrefutable economic evidence that this is indeed a scam, and will NEVER amount to anything.  It used to be sad to read those with even a modicum of hope, but no more.  I've been off this site for months, and it is astonishing that it still continues.  Oh well......

Producer1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:41 pm

pepper_jj.... Be careful lurking over here.  This is an open site and TNT isn't above sending spies.  Case in point....  The massive banning on twitter a couple weeks ago. 

I was lucky.  I have a completely different name over at TNT.  Pity the poor gal on the call last week who said she was banned for no reason.  Tony asked what her name was and she replied "Ssmith".  Well, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.   Nice try, TNT....  But you missed me!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum