Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ham Bones Bank Story #34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Ham Bones Bank Story #34

4 posters

Go down

Ham Bones Bank Story #34 Empty Ham Bones Bank Story #34

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:57 am

My Banking Story by HamBones

Ok, here goes! After all of the bank stories, last week, I decided to check this for myself.
 So, I went to three of the big four, BOA, WF, Chase. The WM at WF( That's funny)
looked at me like my head was spinning backwards. Actually walked me out of his office
and told me to speak with a teller. Boa said they did not know what I was talking about and Chase, admitted they sold Dinar at one time, however, they no longer bought or sold Dinar and would not be doing so in the future. Regarding the Dong, I could purchase it for $53.00 per Mil.

On the subject of the RV This person did not know what I was talking about !So, what is my take away from this?

1. 99% of bank employees still do not know about any of this.( The Banks have done a great job)

2. Some, after many questions, had a friend or family member buy some.......Just is case .( these people will be nice)

3. Other bank employees take a kinder approach by saying they will help when this happens.

(This eliminates other questions and long conversations.)
4. Many do believe this is a scam. ( Once again the banks have done a great job).

Yes, I was a little humiliated,  however not really. When this happens, I will still do business with these banks. It is not the employee's fault ! We are blessed to be in this and I hope we all act businesslike when we go thru this process. If we just listen to DC and Tony we will be OK. Perhaps , the real way to honor Tony and DC is to be polite, kind and businesslike as we go thru this process . Hopefully, not becoming a stastic and being broke within two years.

I have been listening to Tony going back to DV days( sounds like a soap opera. heck this is a soap opera).

He has always been honest and has tried to keep people in Dinar land. To me , this is the biggest poker game I will ever be in and I will stay till the last hand is dealt. However, our individual situations may preclude that !

My prayers are with you. I too, had a death  in the family .... This money could have helped and provided comfort when the end was near. Even though I do not post often, I read every post and listen/read every conference call and after 4 plus years, let me say, this site is one of the best available ! If this is your only source and you follow the
   information, you will be well informed and should be OK when the RV occurs.
   Thanks For Reading,
   Hambones
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ham Bones Bank Story #34 Empty Re: Ham Bones Bank Story #34

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:09 am

The gullibility is amazing. Four years of lies and nonsense and this idiot still thinks that convicted felon and currently indicted con man Tony is honest.

You really can't fix stupid.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 am

I guess that's why I keep paying attention to all this.  It's just not this one idiot......there are a bunch of idiots that have just bought into to Tony's BS hook, line & sinker!

TNT responses:

The last sentence states opinions and estimates .......Subject to change, without notice. I like that Ham Bones Bank Story #34 Smile
Send this to Pam so Tony can put it in the book he is preparing!
Thanks for sharing this info.  This is pretty much what I have gotten here in Seattle, when I have gone to WF or BOA. 
I love the last page.... "Disclaimers"... made me smile:) Thx. for posting this!
I would hate to be the person who wrote this investment analysis. Imagine his reputation after the RV. Tail between the legs and run! lol!
Fatboy wrote:

I got the same forms from Abbott Downing!

kinda makes you wonder about investing with the banks or anyone else  don't ya think how are you going to be able to trust anyone.......when they lie.
The best thing that I can see with this article is that, Wells Fargo did not admit to bringing in their 5 million dollar plus clients in to buy dinar that never held any, or that did during the friends and family exchange in January and February of 2014. I guess we will just have to read the book that Tony will be putting out in the future to get all of as Paul Harvey would say the rest of the story.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Funny thought, he'll finish his book in jail and still make a mill.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:39 pm

They'll have to put it in the fiction section .. or maybe the fantasy section ... unfrikinbelievable!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Ham Bones Bank Story #34 2805820865  Ham Bones Bank Story #34 2805820865  Ham Bones Bank Story #34 2805820865  Ham Bones Bank Story #34 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum