Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants

3 posters

Go down

Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants Empty Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:32 pm

My Very Own Personal Bank Story! Super Excited!!!

After reading all of the bank stories lately (which I have to say has provided a lot of hopium at times of great need for me and many here I’m sure of that) I decided to go to Wells Fargo yesterday to see if I could personally validate anything that’s been talked about these days.  That being said, here is my story and I have to tell you that I am still in AWE and a bit SHOCKED at what took placed… Here it goes.  Sorry, it’s a bit long but wanted to share with each of you exactly what took place.

I always drive-by the same Wells Fargo bank (Orange County area, CA.) whenever I go home for lunch so I decided yesterday 11/10/2014, what the heck, time to go in.  As I walked through the main door, I was greeted by a gentleman in a suit and he kindly asked me, “Sir, how may I help you?” I said, I am here to talk with a Wealth Adviser?  He said, “Can I ask what in particular do you want to meet with them about?” I said, I had a lot of foreign currencies and that I wanted to talk with a Wealth Advisor about exchanging them at Wells Fargo and also wanted to know about what services they can offer me.  He said “just a moment Sir and I will be right back.”  He went out of sight for a bit and then came back and said, “Mrs. XXXX will see you in a few minutes.  Please have a seat and she will be right with you.”  A few minutes went by and the gentleman came back and said “Mrs. XXXX will see you now, please come with me Sir.”  I was taken to her office and Mrs. XXXX asked me “how may I help you?”  I told her that I was expecting a large amount of money any day now by way of foreign currencies and that I wanted to talk with a Wealth Advisor about exchanging them, opening up an account and wanted to see what services Well Fargo can offer me.  She said she was the Financial Advisor for this bank and 12 others and that she is also the Wealth/Bank Advisor and that she could help me.  She then asked what currencies I held and I said the Dong and others.  She said that she rarely deals with foreign currencies but would call the main Wells Fargo Corporate Currency number (back East) to find out more information for me if I’d like and I said that would be great.  So she dials the number and starts to talk with someone on the other end.  She then turns to me while on the phone and asks, “What currencies do you currently have?”  I then told her the Dinar and Dong.  She then communicates that back to the person on the line and talks for about another couple of minutes or so and then hangs-up.  She then turns to me and says, “he (I guess the person on the other line was a guy) told me that he recently heard that Wells Fargo was selected as the exchange center for the Dinar but since it hasn't revalued yet they weren't able to do any exchanges until it does.  (I just about Sh*t my pants at that moment!) I tried to contain my emotions and calmly told her that I was also aware of that information and asked her to call my cell phone once she has more information for me.  As I got up to leave her office she smiled at me and said that her Dad also owns Dinar.  I told her to make sure he doesn't let it out of his site, I smiled and then walked out while trying to contain all of my excitement.  Well I have to tell you all that I never excepted anything from going to Wells Fargo (that way I wouldn't be disappointed) but deep down inside I was sure hoping to get something that I could personally confirm, anything!  Well, to say the least, I am still in AWE and a bit SHOCKED and believe 100% this is for real and that Tony and DC are SPOT ON!!!!     
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants Empty Re: Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants 47-stu10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants 2805820865  Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants 2805820865  Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants 2805820865  Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants Empty iqd

Post by cyp 107 Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Geee that,s not what they told me up here on the central coast of ca.

cyp 107

Back to top Go down

Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants Empty Re: Bank Story Time #30 Jambo says he is super excited and almost Sh*t his pants

Post by Billyg Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:50 pm

I told her that I was expecting a pair of large men in white coats to come take me away in an extra, extra, extra long sleeve coat with wrap around sleeves amount of money any day now by way of foreign currencies
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum