Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put

2 posters

Go down

Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put Empty Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put

Post by Catfish1927 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put 759220143

Baghdad -arac Press November 6: Committee revealed the economy and investment in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, said that "the central bank completed its preparations for the issuance of metal coins of seven small groups."

Said committee member Rep., Nora my neighbor, L / Iraq Press / that "the Central Bank and in conjunction with the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the paper currency currently in circulation, will issue metal coins from multiple categories to overcome the economic crisis, which may get a peer process of deletion of zeros," adding that "the launch of coins project will take between four to five years and will be the launch of which categories of small coins gradually."

She Albjara that "the purpose of which purports behind the launch of the Central Bank of coins comes to reducing the rate of inflation, especially since the 3% of the value of inflation in Iraq due to the presence of a large amount of cash," said Rep. A ended. H http://goo.gl/4ew3FZ
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put Empty Re: Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Once again four to five years so much for the gurus proclaiming it is done, done , done ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put 2805820865  Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put 2805820865  Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put 2805820865  Special / Parliamentary Commission of Economy: Central Bank of the process of Coins of the seven categories put 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum