Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR

2 posters

Go down

So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR Empty So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR

Post by Catfish1927 Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Intel/Newshound Guru American Contractor The CBI, Central Bank of Iraq conducts daily currency auctions where private banks along with several currency exchange money stores convert Iraqi dinar to US dollars. The private Iraqi banks have clients that have a need for US dollars to pay for goods and services because payment in Iraqi dinar is far too cumbersome for Iraq business owners. Imagine having to pay for materials for a prime power station in Iraqi dinar currency. That’s lot of paper! Iraqi business people like to use the US dollars for the simple fact that it is far easier to use and less notes to handle when conducting business.

It is an example of why the CBI will in the future create a large category Iraq dinar banknote of 50k and 100k. When this happens, Iraq business will start to use the Iraqi dinar in business transactions. In Iraq, the Iraqi dinar can be converted to any of the major world currencies at any state or private banks.

After the conversion from Iraqi dinar to US dollar an Iraqi based company is allowed to repatriate company profits to any financial institution in the world. This has been happening since 2004, after a handful of Iraqi banks had been approved for SWIFT transactions.
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR Empty Re: So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Large transactions do not take place with cash, they take place with checks or EFTs just the way they do over here ... your basic premise is flawed and your conclusion totally incorrect.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR 2805820865  So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR 2805820865  So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR 2805820865  So we are back to the SWIFT codes according to AMERICAN CONTRACTOR 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum